Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415 LastLast

1v1's That you want to see or wanted to see!

This is a discussion on 1v1's That you want to see or wanted to see! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I think that a level 75 sin can beat a 75 warrior, if he uses every trick. If the sin ...
Page: 12

I think that a level 75 sin can beat a 75 warrior, if he uses every trick. If the sin uses the vamp>BB>spike>thrust>pierce>bb opener then he will do enough early damage, HP pot a second before getting hit so it absorbs the first 2 hits of damage, and he must heal up during blind and during the 75 skill. Sin must also slightly over-minor so that he eventually runs out of mana, the idea being that he kills the warrior before his mana runs out. If he does that perfectly then there is no reason why a warrior should win. It is just much much easier for a warrior to play perfectly than for a sin.

Tempest, if a sin uses defense armours then it is no contest, the sin should not go below 75%. In an outlast battle, the sin will always win because the warrior will have to start alternating pots whereas the sin can keep himself alive whilst attacking permanently. It is in the warrior's interest to end the fight quickly.

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

Tempest, if a sin uses defense armours then it is no contest, the sin should not go below 75%. In an outlast battle, the sin will always win because the warrior will have to start alternating pots whereas the sin can keep himself alive whilst attacking permanently. It is in the warrior's interest to end the fight quickly.[/b]
    At worst, the warrior can put on a dd helm and DD shield and just pot up to full in that case, and why would potting be any different? whether its a 3minute fight or a 20 second fight a good warrior should never run out of mana, This can be particed Pot tanking a DM w/ a 480 heal.

the_man_slayer

the whole point of a rogue is hard and fast damage, killing the enemy asap, in a test of endurance a warrior would win.. and i u can still attack the sin during the sin's blind technique btw

you cant during the 75 skill though... and a smart sin will chain beast hiding into blind.

And no, in an endurance fight the sin will win because of the fundamental reason that a warrior cannot spam heal himself and attack at the same time for very long. Even if a warrior uses a shield and heavy DD, he will still die eventually. Once his mana is low, he has to alternate pots which means an HP pot every 5 seconds. In 5 seconds, a sin can easily do 1k damage to a shield warrior. BB alone is 400 damage every 5 seconds. He can just stop and spam pots but he won't ever get back to full and he is not damaging the sin. If he is not hitting the sin, the sin doesn't need to pot. Do you see where im going here?

I do have a nice fraps of a 10minute 1v1 against Krakatoa where he showed up with a DotL and DD defense, and i still made him redball and he required a priest to heal him up (yes hes that lame). If a warrior resorts to outlast then he has 0 chance of winning. I did the same thing to Pwnagefactor once when he threw on a shield, warriors seem to think they can beat a sin like that but they can't. The only way a warrior can win is by going all-out damage, ideally with a giga axe.

Aba

the whole point of a rogue is hard and fast damage, killing the enemy asap, in a test of endurance a warrior would win.. and i u can still attack the sin during the sin's blind technique btw[/b]
    Yep, blind is pretty much useless, which is why when you do it you only are using it for healing, if you just move slightly to the right or left then you can't be reclicked so easily.

And yeah, like zero said, I'm not sure of the whole mechanics of it, but even if I was, I'm not up to typing it all out at 8AM in the morning, but a rogue that uses the defensive armor will win against the warrior who uses it. I mean, of course warrior can put on dd shield, and there you have a neverending fight :P

The ap a rogue has doesn't really matter if the gear is good, I guess because of my duper items (lol) I was able to keep his hp dropping even though I didn't have my shells on, regardless of his potting, he could not keep his hp up.

The problem with a rogue out-damaging a warrior is the fact that the warrior's damage is spammable, this is the reason warriors get bosses over rogues, the reason bps get bosses over rogues, etc. The rogue does a lot of damage initially, yes, drain, spike, thrust, BB is nice on a warrior, etc. But the warrior does much greater damage after not even that long of a time, 30 seconds maybe? If the two opponents are good enough that they last that long, the warrior will win.

Let me put it this way, it's very hard to minor your hp full, no matter how fucking fast you are when you are getting spammed for 900 damage. That's almost 1/5 my hp. aka, 6 hits and I'm dead. Of course my minor is good enough that I last long enough to put up a fight, but when the warrior is spamming you that hard, it's just all too easy for them to win. They're running with 8k+ hp and I have 5.5k, I do an initial 2k-4k damage pretty quick, but by the time 30 seconds has past I'm probably only just starting to dent a well geared warrior, no matter how good I'm doing, they can just stay alive for that long, no getting around it, high hp, high ac. Whereas they are spamming me constantly for 800-900, eventually you just can't minor it.

Any sin who loves 1v1s nowadays and knows what he's talking about will agree.

Aba

you cant during the 75 skill though... and a smart sin will chain beast hiding into blind.[/b]
    lol...I need to get 75 aq

you are looking at the fight very simplistically Aba. A warrior killing a boss has nothing to do with a 1v1 because he is getting healed. In a 1v1, the warrior is strong for maybe 20 or 30 seconds while he has mana to spam HS and he can spam HP pots. After that he has to choose mana or HP. If he chooses HP pots then he has to slow down his combo, if he chooses soulpot then the sin will rape his HP in those 5 seconds. I already showed the maths of how even with a shield, a warrior will make a net loss in HP once he starts alternating pots. The sin faces no such choice if his healing is accurate, he can keep going for maybe 1minute flat out quite easily. When the warrior gets into that situation its only time until he loses. The warrior must win the fight before that becomes a big issue which means killing the sin in 30 seconds or so.

you cant during the 75 skill though... and a smart sin will chain beast hiding into blind.

And no, in an endurance fight the sin will win because of the fundamental reason that a warrior cannot spam heal himself and attack at the same time for very long. Even if a warrior uses a shield and heavy DD, he will still die eventually. Once his mana is low, he has to alternate pots which means an HP pot every 5 seconds. In 5 seconds, a sin can easily do 1k damage to a shield warrior. BB alone is 400 damage every 5 seconds. He can just stop and spam pots but he won't ever get back to full and he is not damaging the sin. If he is not hitting the sin, the sin doesn't need to pot. Do you see where im going here?

I do have a nice fraps of a 10minute 1v1 against Krakatoa where he showed up with a DotL and DD defense, and i still made him redball and he required a priest to heal him up (yes hes that lame). If a warrior resorts to outlast then he has 0 chance of winning. I did the same thing to Pwnagefactor once when he threw on a shield, warriors seem to think they can beat a sin like that but they can't. The only way a warrior can win is by going all-out damage, ideally with a giga axe.[/b]
    A long while ago, I helped ms.lies w/ his combo mainly because he was new to the char. He outgeared my warrior and w/ my warrior wearing a DD shield and helm, I could not outdo the potting. Unless my combo was really that bad I just didnt see it happening unless till he would run out of pots.

http://files.filefront.com/Moviewmv/.../fileinfo.html
    The combo I used, had had the most damage outburst I personally could think of, Use bloody beast spike trust price whenever it was up and to my extent it was about the most constent combo a rogue could maintain.

Aba

Yeah you're right, but my point is if the warriors combo is good and he's hitting you hard enough, they can end it that fast.

Trust me man, I destroy 99% of diez. The only people who give me trouble are usually lvl 80 warriors with 3k+ ap who spam me for 900+, that&#39;s assuming I dont use blind, defensive armors, and I&#39;m lvl 74. :P it&#39;s kind of pathetic but when they hit me for 900 or 1000 or whatever on my screen...it&#39;s impossible to be healing that much. Yeah, can last 45 seconds to a minute, but a warrior who pots well will be able to go for 1 minute+ without having to make those crucial decisions and eventually either stop attacking and my hp goes back to full so they can pot, or they will soul pot and just continue damaging me, if they soul pot, they can easily win. Yes, it&#39;s true, when they&#39;re making that decision I&#39;m "raping" their hp, but they have a lot of HP >.<

we&#39;re talking 8-10k hp in diez for the average 75+ man. It&#39;s disgusting.

Look at Xearoo...this guy spams me for 1.1k damage, he has 14k hp with 2k scrolls, and I spike him for 400.

That&#39;s some serious duping...it&#39;s impossible for me to beat him.

And I&#39;m not saying every warrior is like that, of course he seriously outgears me and such. :P It&#39;s not the warriors who have the same gear as me or worse or similar level as me that I worry about, it&#39;s the ones who are using full +3 uniques, +9 shit, and have level 80 usually. Of course I&#39;ve been beaten by lvl 75s too. Just depending on their hp and stats, and of course their combo.

ORLY now? please touch on this subject a bit more.[/b]
    The mainly thing what ppl were complaining about me while i was playing warrior was about that combo. i didnt know how to do combo with s and w (i knew that but wasnt so good in it), so i was doing it like u, rr+skill. i was talking with many of top warriors in ares and they told me that this combo with s and w is much better for warriors and BPs, its faster....

Thats all what i can tell you about it. I just wrote my personal thinking about it, dont take it like some flame or something like it. Its just suggestion...
    maybe I&#39;m wrong...

Yeah you&#39;re right, but my point is if the warriors combo is good and he&#39;s hitting you hard enough, they can end it that fast.

Trust me man, I destroy 99% of diez. The only people who give me trouble are usually lvl 80 warriors with 3k+ ap who spam me for 900+, that&#39;s assuming I dont use blind, defensive armors, and I&#39;m lvl 74. :P it&#39;s kind of pathetic but when they hit me for 900 or 1000 or whatever on my screen...it&#39;s impossible to be healing that much. Yeah, can last 45 seconds to a minute, but a warrior who pots well will be able to go for 1 minute+ without having to make those crucial decisions and eventually either stop attacking and my hp goes back to full so they can pot, or they will soul pot and just continue damaging me, if they soul pot, they can easily win. Yes, it&#39;s true, when they&#39;re making that decision I&#39;m "raping" their hp, but they have a lot of HP >.<

we&#39;re talking 8-10k hp in diez for the average 75+ man. It&#39;s disgusting.
    Look at Xearoo...this guy spams me for 1.1k damage, he has 14k hp with 2k scrolls, and I spike him for 400.
    That&#39;s some serious duping...it&#39;s impossible for me to beat him.[/b]
    there are almost NO good warriors in dies these days, comparing those warropr to warrior that use to play is a insult to them.Xearoo is trash, I knew the guy back when I use to play he had 200 more ap then me, 1.7k more hp and I destoryed him everytime w/o redballing. If i could do it then I dont see why I wont be able to now(if i was still playing).

On the other subject, S is almost a uesless button, this button not only sets you further away form you enemy so if they decided to run you&#39;d have no chance at catching them, its an extra button to distract your potting and combo focus.

I played a lvl 70 warrior in ares back in the days nychris was still playing, I fought some of the "top warriors" on ares. They never outcomboed me.

the reason why most of ares uses a pointless combo is probably because they see F9 using it, and therefor want to imitate him, just because he one of the best of ares.

a warrior cannot spam heal himself and attack at the same time for very long. [/i][/b]
    The warrior is not attacking in your video, it isn&#39;t a 1v1 situation like we were talking about. I said that even if he does not attack, he cannot heal to full and the warrior&#39;s health was never full during the fight. If you want to prove me wrong then get a video of a warrior with a shield fighting a good sin, and killing the sin. For some reason you do not use vamp touch in the video, that and BB are the best skills to use against a warrior with a shield. I think if the sin used vamp then he would eventually win although it would take a while.

Yeah you&#39;re right, but my point is if the warriors combo is good and he&#39;s hitting you hard enough, they can end it that fast.

That&#39;s some serious duping...it&#39;s impossible for me to beat him.

And I&#39;m not saying every warrior is like that, of course he seriously outgears me and such. :P It&#39;s not the warriors who have the same gear as me or worse or similar level as me that I worry about, it&#39;s the ones who are using full +3 uniques, +9 shit, and have level 80 usually. Of course I&#39;ve been beaten by lvl 75s too. Just depending on their hp and stats, and of course their combo.[/b]
    do i happen to be the 1%?

you are looking at the fight very simplistically Aba. A warrior killing a boss has nothing to do with a 1v1 because he is getting healed. In a 1v1, the warrior is strong for maybe 20 or 30 seconds while he has mana to spam HS and he can spam HP pots. After that he has to choose mana or HP. If he chooses HP pots then he has to slow down his combo, if he chooses soulpot then the sin will rape his HP in those 5 seconds. I already showed the maths of how even with a shield, a warrior will make a net loss in HP once he starts alternating pots. The sin faces no such choice if his healing is accurate, he can keep going for maybe 1minute flat out quite easily. When the warrior gets into that situation its only time until he loses. The warrior must win the fight before that becomes a big issue which means killing the sin in 30 seconds or so.[/b]
    Yes you are right but agree this that best minor heal is 1k hp per 1 soul pot it means 2,5sec cooldown. (1k hp + skills)
    Warrior 80lvl decent geared can do ~600 + 150dmg to the best legit geared sin 80lvl without defence armors. In 2,5sec warrior can spam that 750dmg 3x times so it will be 2250dmg. And that minor + hp pot it means that you can use just your extra ~3k mana and then you have to alternating pots too. How sad it will be, today Warrior > Sin.

Aba

I just wanna get lvl 80 so I can put those fuckers in their place...

And temp,

there are almost NO good warriors in dies these days, comparing those warropr to warrior that use to play is a insult to them.Xearoo is trash, I knew the guy back when I use to play he had 200 more ap then me, 1.7k more hp and I destoryed him everytime w/o redballing. If i could do it then I dont see why I wont be able to now(if i was still playing).[/b]

If this is how he was geared back then, he has changed a lot. I&#39;m not exaggarating about his stats. I have a screenshot on my other HD of draining him after he scrolled in the arena for a 1v1 for 900, 9k hp. I thought to myself, hey, maybe this guy is not so bad.

He raped me with full hp. Maybe not full hp, but pretty damn close. 80%

I thought to myself, this can not be. I also noticed he was spamming me for 1-1.2k in the fight, and I&#39;m hitting him ridiculously low with my power attacks. So, I came back.

Again I drained him, 9k hp. What gives? I waited a little and then counted 3, 2, 1. We started. I had given myself enough time. I spiked him once and he started attacking me, I held back and REDRAINED HIM. 1420 or something like that. He&#39;s a ridiculous duper -_-

I actually have a saved file on my other HD of the items he has on his account, it&#39;s stuff like, +9 shell, +10 chitins, he has the raptor+9 (+11) and +3 unique set, not to mention level 80. There is nothing that can be done about shit like that man -_- his items must have gotten better since you last faced him. Or his duping connections rather...