Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

1vs1 still do exsist?

This is a discussion on 1vs1 still do exsist? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Just wanna say thanks to tormentors for having some 1vs1's tonight, after doing 8vs1 all day it was a nice ...
Page: 1

oncemore

Default 1vs1 still do exsist?

Just wanna say thanks to tormentors for having some 1vs1's tonight, after doing 8vs1 all day it was a nice change. Funny thing is it wasn't even set up, we just met in cz, and did some good old fasioned 1vs1's

Like to 1vs1 you again now i got my giga yarnero, did ok with glave+7 though :P

Ikoria, were you using some ricecakes? :P

deus, no comment <3

Anyone else had the chance to do some 1vs1ing in cz recently? It seems impossible with all the mages and stealthed sins waiting for a redball :wub:

TunaFishyMe

usually if i want to 1on 1 someone, i spike them and run away. usually they follow me. If someone wants to 1 on 1 me, and theres humans following us, then i sit and wait for him to finish them off and then do our 1 on 1.

Trii

its usually lagvs1. i get lagged out cuz of the animation those mages and priests make, and that leaves me like half a second to realize that i have 100 hp left.

Banned

no man i go out and all i get is 2 full parties of orc mages coming to hb.....zzzz hate it.....and tons of sins as well

i tried to 2vs1 these 2 sins so i put on dd helm and sheild and tot+7 so do a 2 on 1.....how gay were they they could not kill me at all or even do enough damage to outpot me....and they had glowie mirages....so what do they do acid pot me to death until my all my shit is out then still cant kill me cause i have magic hammers all the time ready to go and i used them but they dont work on dd sheild and armor....zzzz so they finally get me after 2 min

tolga has really go mage parties and they are pimped out so when they out no fun going against them cause u cant 1v1 them ever......not like old soul touch...gg ... 1v1 me anytime and didnt need 15 other mages to help him

so no u cant get 1v1 often in cz......me and hakuna tried and then another sin came to ks him and kill me....so my rogue tried to help but was to late

glad to hear it can still happen

ot many orc mages.....why dont humans have that many mage packs running....we have many warriors and priest orc side has many rogues and mages imo

all this btw is imo

but tolga i am going to try to kill u everytime i see u cause u have way to good of mage parties man....stop it and please get some nubs :lol: :wub:

TunaFishyMe

i understand that you are using the sheild because you are outnumbered. But the sheild has like 40 DD? DD helm is 25 DD. You are above 65. 10DD, full shell 7/8 was it? Thats a lot of defences. I really doubt two sins can go through all that ac and DD. If someone throws on a DD shield and i have acid pots, ill use them.

usually i lure them to some deserted place like cardinals or something.

oncemore

I don't use dd helm or dd shield in a 2vs1, no matter who the sins are :mellow:

AllTheWay

i got some nice 1v1's with velerefontis today and some
    guy went near us and didnt even touch him ^^ was nice

evenson

hm.. not in cz i usually have to set it up... I 1v1'd patriciorey infront of hb.. he had like 25 hp left when dreadlord decided to join in. But other then that its just people running from me like usual

i cant even properly remember when i had last 1v1, always atleast 2

Originally posted by evenson
    hm.. not in cz i usually have to set it up... I 1v1'd patriciorey infront of hb.. he had like 25 hp left when dreadlord decided to join in. But other then that its just people running from me like usual
    wasnt me i only pk like 30 min before the servers went down

Lammer

The other day two sins were doing a 1vs1... couldn't resist.. stood and watch.

Those 50 nps were calling my name h43r: i tried to resist.. but they would never finish and that redball was driving me crasy so I did the gayest of all actions Judgment on orc sin and 50 nps for me

I'm sooooo sry

i did a 2v1 yesterday pking....hehehe i won
    but i rarely get 1v1...either a rogues comes up and try to ks me. or a orc rogue comes up and try to ks the guy im 1v1ing.

wako0

:wub: 1v1

it sucks when i run out of pots

i also like 2v1's they r hot

i 1v1 some sin today lazanan some shit like that it was hot! i died :lol:. so yeah there r a few good human sins out there , its just hard to get em alone. oh and i did a 1v1 with mage_meat or meat-mastermage (these guys pick the worst names) and he pwn me also. rest are

start 1v1, in comes the duffer oh and 2 more sins oh where that warrior came from!

or

start 1v1, acid pot, acid pot, acid pot

or

start 1v1, spike, r, thrust, the other guy runs away

or Glar with his 4 priests :lol:

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by Greygoose
    i did a 2v1 yesterday pking....hehehe i won * *
    but i rarely get 1v1...either a rogues comes up and try to ks me. or a orc rogue comes up and try to ks the guy im 1v1ing.
    wanted to 1v1 u the other day u kept running away from me :angry: a.q

only decent 1v1's i've gotten lately are with yuna n barbika. won yuna 2 out of 3, lost to barbika (it wasn't an actual set 1v1 but we just 1v1'ed in bowl) damn a.q all the mirage swords +8 :angry: i want 1 too /jealous

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

what's 1vs1 ?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast