Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

2 months on and still lvl bug not fixed.

This is a discussion on 2 months on and still lvl bug not fixed. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i swear i'll talk with osama bin laden. fukin k2 :angry: :angry:...
Page: 2

0wnoR

i swear i'll talk with osama bin laden. fukin k2 :angry: :angry:

echo

This issue has been resolved. Thank you for your continued support and happy gaming! -KOL customer support

Hope everyone got their chars fixed, all it took was 2 tickets per day for 10 weeks <_< I'm not going to say i love you K2 cause you still suck ass, 10 weeks is total bullshit but ill take it and stfu now.

zerocast

I did NOT get anything back. Im still fcking lvl 61. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

BlueAdept

well im glad ghost face and echo got their char fixed, i have also been sending tickets but they dont answer me anymore. I even talked to the k2 public relations director Jeanie Hong on her personal cell phone. she promised to help but as usual nothing has happened. so i keep leveling.
    before bug lvl 65 @ 31% (i have ksc file also)
    after bug lvl 30
    currently releveled to lvl 63 on my own

Banned

Originally posted by BlueAdept
    well im glad ghost face and echo got their char fixed, i have also been sending tickets but they dont answer me anymore. I even talked to the k2 public relations director Jeanie Hong on her personal cell phone. she promised to help but as usual nothing has happened. so i keep leveling. *
    before bug lvl 65]
    after bug lvl 30
    currently releveled to lvl 63 on my own
    wtf i didnt know that it happened to u to :blink: :wacko:

your my boy blue :P

good job on leveling echo forgot how...gay...,zzzz

BlueAdept

from csrep 21 "This issue has already been resolved. Please check your character. Thank you for your continued support and happy gaming! -KOL customer support"

I got all exited.....went and checked character and phfft nothing changed.

Mental_Anguish

Default Re: 2 months on and still lvl bug not fixed.

Originally posted by echo
    OK i know im not getting my lvl back that they stole form me 2 months ago, i have resigned to that. What i cant understand is the fvckers gave away 2 free levels for buying premium and say they cant fix my level??? WTF?

How in hell cant they just add 1 more level in knight editor? Im not as knowledgable in the GM tools like most of you but cant they just change 69 to 70? I have KSC files showing i was lvl70 2 days before the major fvck up, they restored 80-90% of the server yet my clannie and i havent been fixed yet = I havent played much in the 2 months since or payed for premium again (is that the reason?) because i want to restat and cant.

Just need answers from the old GM's or constables as to how they can say there may be no solution to my problem. Took me 17 months of my life and 15 months of premium to get that shit and then they say all we can offer is our sincerest apologies *:angry:
    Umm, they didn't fix nearly as many as you think man. The only ones that got fixed were the babas, and the people who know people that can tell people to fix it. Understand?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12