Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

3 uber drops in same box from isloon again today zzzzzzz

This is a discussion on 3 uber drops in same box from isloon again today zzzzzzz within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; gratz for a really nice drop, good work man...
Page: 3

FatM4n

gratz for a really nice drop, good work man

Banned Senior Member

ofc your gonna get drops from isiloon Tez, it's Isiloon it wont bus/bes everytime you kill it

Banned

Originally posted by phantomlink
    ofc your gonna get drops from isiloon Tez, it's Isiloon it wont bus/bes everytime you kill it
    others have posted they have killed it tons of times and best they ever got was like a WE.....only reason i posted again was 2nd try we get best belt ingame......thats all

the English one Senior Member Turbanator's Avatar

gj baba's PFK your Famous Atlast :wub:

Kailean

Originally posted by Dro
    where's the joke?

and gratz on the drop, but no need to post every single time you guys kill isiloon...
    +1...

NICE gratz.

Sephyro

Originally posted by LoveHurts
    wow gratz guyz but as i was looking at the picture i notice that U_K was the dominate clan there lol
    zzz couldnt log in -_-

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

Tez is gay, his sig saids hes 78, then he blocks out his screen and since he dosnt have the 80 skill so hes 79 =o

434523454514512432849214klajf;alkfjl145124 people playing his account (the amount is so high it exceeds the possible limits for numbers and needs letters)

tez has to be like one of the richest guys in ko xxD and hes to cheap to buy souls xxxD damn indians

priest_

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    Originally posted by KokoGG@
    <!--QuoteBegin-phantomlink

you dont need to post every time you kill Isiloon. *and if you actually have 101 hp points, thats BS since you should be 255/167 and there is no reason to put points into dex, int, or mp

int for lycoan build for exp -_-
    he never was a brite kid koko[/b]
    irony :rollseyes:

:wub:

Banned

Originally posted by TempesT
    Tez is gay, his sig saids hes 78, then he blocks out his screen and since he dosnt have the 80 skill so hes 79 =o

434523454514512432849214klajf;alkfjl145124 people playing his account (the amount is so high it exceeds the possible limits for numbers and needs letters)

tez has to be like one of the richest guys in ko xxD and hes to cheap to buy souls xxxD damn indians
    maybe i am the richest on diez cause i do that u dam chink.....lol.....i havent bought souls in like 8 months other than to pk

also priest....i just noticed that too....i was on the way out the door to work :lol: i fixed it ty....rofl still though

PFK

Originally posted by Turbanator
    thx turbo

wat u talkin bout tempest u have just as many ppl on ur acc aswel so shut ur pie hole whore :P

Banned

Originally posted by PFK+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PFK)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Turbanator
    thx turbo

wat u talkin bout tempest u have just as many ppl on ur acc aswel so shut ur pie hole whore :P[/b]
    actually there is 2 noob i didnt see u said that....there was acolyted for like a week but his school got busy so he dont play now.....he got his account scammed poor gg.....oh well anyways yeah still same 2 noobs on account ....me and aviv xD

and yea temp ur account has like 4 that i know of :lol:

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Anyway Tez, next isiloon you gotta bring me for good luck, I got N_O a chitin shield when I helped them out :P

Banned

Originally posted by Chuck Norris
    Anyway Tez, next isiloon you gotta bring me for good luck, I got N_O a chitin shield when I helped them out :P
    ur dumbass went to bed d1 was back up in 10 min u didnt wait like u said u would <_<

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123