Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

+3 Uniques / +9 items

This is a discussion on +3 Uniques / +9 items within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; LOL[/b] LOL, see you in a couple hours....
Page: 3

LOL[/b]

LOL, see you in a couple hours.

rules are from ice age... since +8/+1 are on merchant, whats the problem to make +9/+2 or +3 ?? for a guy who saved shitload of GBS...[/b]
    Because I don't play the game? It's up to the discretion of herb and ratnik, but I don't fathom how +1s or +8s could be on merch when someone use to be called an idiot for merchanting a +0 rol/roc/IN or most +8s.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

rules are from ice/stone age... since +8/+1 are on merchant, whats the problem to make +9/+2 or +3 ?? for a guy who saved shitload of GBS...

btw, Aba wont be able to sell his crap coz they are +9/+3 ?? or he will be an exception ? move forward guys...[/b]
    I wont let him sell them out of spite

on a serious note though we try to control the best we can ( well market mods for Diez as I don't read them too much )

A good plice officer judges the situation , we try to do the same. If you do zero tolerance then your nto going to help anyone.

Again it's YOU as users ( not directed at you Mario ) to help us stop the dupes and dosgey items. If you are goign to happily buy them and not stand up for legitness not much the mods can do

japo

Ares is totally fucked up. Personality I made few items +9. But if we will allow +9 items it will be so shity, because 95% of Ares's items +9 or higher are illegal. It's duped or from GM acc. I was playing on Ares 3 years and no1 can tell me it's not true... KO4Life doesn't support selling illegal item, but if you have any +9 item, we can't know is it illegal or legal, so we can do just one thing: warn you/edit your post and lock that topic![/b]
    lol what u said dont have any sense... this is a free market or no? you will never know if that items are legit as you dont belong to k2 staff...

Because I don't play the game? It's up to the discretion of herb and ratnik, but I don't fathom how +1s or +8s could be on merch when someone would be called an idiot for merchanting a +0 rol/roc/IN or most +8s.[/b]
    You never player KO LEGITLY??

when there are no dupers (uh oh maybe u dunno what is that), prices goes down to a limit... u can purchase rols or +8 LEGIT items since no1 dupe BUS and other shits...

is not stupid sell a rol if you have 2... and u need buy scrolls/pots (that if u pk often is a big waste)

if u have babashoped ur gear or duper or whatever... u are out of this topic

GM are selling those items, you just need to have the right contact :blink:. All those +3 uniques & +9 items are not duped but gm edited item...For example on ares, i know that some gm is selling +3 uniques for 900 usd (any unique from kekuri+3 to IN+3), +9 weapons for 1200 usd, ...

lol what u said dont have any sense... this is a free market or no? you will never know if that items are legit as you dont belong to k2 staff...
    You never player KO LEGITLY??

when there are no dupers (uh oh maybe u dunno what is that), prices goes down to a limit... u can purchase rols or +8 LEGIT items since no1 dupe BUS and other shits...

is not stupid sell a rol if you have 2... and u need buy scrolls/pots (that if u pk often is a big waste)

if u have babashoped ur gear or duper or whatever... u are out of this topic[/b]
    What in the fuck are you talking about? SPEAK ENGLISH.
    And did you just accuse me of playing illegitly or babashopping? Read on the left hand side what character I use to play and then talk, not to mention you have no idea how crappy the gear is that it has now in today's standards.

And about the guy who stated that they are GM injected items, my stance is the same and even moreso than dupes because there are alot more gm injected items that just ruined the game.

Why you guys cant understand the rules? its the same with the police in your country , even if you dont like it some people pass the rules and get basted , you can pass the rules here aswell , but when admins see that you will get punish also , every place there is a rules , in your home you have rules ( atleast i have ) , in your school , work , everything , if you pass them sometimes you can escape , sometimes not , i prefer to not take a chance and play legit in every place , if you dont , its your problems , not admins problems.

BoShkE

Because we are human... You do realize how many topics are in each market section right? We can not catch them all, we catch what we see. I go through at least 2 pages a day of market threads and it's not even specifically my job to do so.

I've already clarified in the thread up to the cost of a +3 WP is allowed to be sold, and that has been the same for over 2-3 months now. I just recently clarified that the selling of +9 FP, cihitn, glaves, cleavers, etc are allowed but not the sale of shell, shards, raptors, II, and higher tiered weapons.

I apologize for taking an interest in trying to keep the dupes out of the forum before they even get a chance to be posted. You do realize that a +3 unique takes 27 uniques and I know no one has 27 legit rocs/rols and the amount of dupes FAR outweighs the few legit ones.

I only ever put up the rule for ares market because I only ever cared for the ares market and only ever had the time to monitor it before we added specific mods to the team, if other staff want to apply the rule to other servers that is their discretion.

I already locked the other thread a couple days ago and spoke to the person in PM, however you felt the need to reopen it instead of PMing me like I stated...[/b]
    First of all if we have specific mod, like BFD in dies, that person should keep an eye on the forum. Ppl usually need to bump aleast a day or two till they find a buyer so dont tell me you cannot follow whats going on. Thats should be his job anyway, I havent seen not once that he did anything i just saw you 2 times. That shows you do care, but that shouldnt be even your job but of the specificmod... Cause you are much busier then he can be. You can do two things: make a specificmod more involved on this issue, its not that hard im like 15 hours a day on forum i dont miss a thing whats going on. HE needs to do something right? Or is it being mod just for looks?Its called 'specific mod', specific for the appointed section.ITs not like he needs to keep an eye on other forumsections.Or as 2nd thing you can make CLEAR rule THIS IS ALLOWED and THIS IS NOT ALLOWED. THis way is easier but that does limit ppl who might posses LEGIT +9 item or +3 unique.Most of us know whats today normal item and which not. ANyway like this Turk thats for sure not normal: has already sold a couple of items and has updated his list now selling items like IN +3. His topic has been on for like 2 weeks. And same topic you can find on cafegeveze...If there are no clear actions towards this issue, then prepare yourself to see more ppl like him. IF you ask mine opinion i would choose the 2nd option cause you cant be sure all the time. I mean i bought from Felix warshellpads +10 reb thats like almost +9. Sephyro is selling +9/90 shard which he upgraded and provided SS's, RyanZ (Binhvoung) is selling +3 rol and +3 roc and sold SKelly +3 to me for usd, X1rX/Babashopper is selling rol+3 (something like that is his nick) These ppl should be legit right ( I meen most of community knows these guys and sees them as legit)But they do posses those items, so that meens its possible to make that item right,like its possible that i buy that item or someone else from one of them? So for example if i decide to sell that skelly and make post about it i could espect a warning right? But a mod doesnt know how i got it, so i should contact him and that should make me not suspicous anymore...Thats to much trouble...And how can you ASSURE ppl that an item is legit if you aprove for example that rol+3 can be sold by Ryanz cause he is wellknowned and legit guy and he didnt bought from some duper and resseling it. You cant ofcource...So at the end you never know. Thats why 2nd option i mentioned is easier to make it happen. Thats option will be bad for me and some other players who can afford such items or make them, but i will accept that option and that rule cause i just want it to be FAIR and RIGHT. MAke it work pls its not that hard, all you need is some effort to make it work

First of all if we have specific mod, like BFD in dies, that person should keep an eye on the forum. Ppl usually need to bump aleast a day or two till they find a buyer so dont tell me you cannot follow whats going on. Thats should be his job anyway, I havent seen not once that he did anything i just saw you 2 times. That shows you do care, but that shouldnt be even your job but of the specificmod... Cause you are much busier then he can be. You can do two things: make a specificmod more involved on this issue, its not that hard im like 15 hours a day on forum i dont miss a thing whats going on. HE needs to do something right? Or is it being mod just for looks?Its called 'specific mod', specific for the appointed section.ITs not like he needs to keep an eye on other forumsections.Or as 2nd thing you can make CLEAR rule THIS IS ALLOWED and THIS IS NOT ALLOWED. THis way is easier but that does limit ppl who might posses LEGIT +9 item or +3 unique.Most of us know whats today normal item and which not. ANyway like this Turk thats for sure not normal: has already sold a couple of items and has updated his list now selling items like IN +3. His topic has been on for like 2 weeks. And same topic you can find on cafegeveze...If there are no clear actions towards this issue, then prepare yourself to see more ppl like him. IF you ask mine opinion i would choose the 2nd option cause you cant be sure all the time. I mean i bought from Felix warshellpads +10 reb thats like almost +9. Sephyro is selling +9/90 shard which he upgraded and provided SS's, RyanZ (Binhvoung) is selling +3 rol and +3 roc and sold SKelly +3 to me for usd, X1rX/Babashopper is selling rol+3 (something like that is his nick) These ppl should be legit right ( I meen most of community knows these guys and sees them as legit)But they do posses those items, so that meens its possible to make that item right,like its possible that i buy that item or someone else from one of them? So for example if i decide to sell that skelly and make post about it i could espect a warning right? But a mod doesnt know how i got it, so i should contact him and that should make me not suspicous anymore...Thats to much trouble...And how can you ASSURE ppl that an item is legit if you aprove for example that rol+3 can be sold by Ryanz cause he is wellknowned and legit guy and he didnt bought from some duper and resseling it. You cant ofcource...So at the end you never know. Thats why 2nd option i mentioned is easier to make it happen. Thats option will be bad for me and some other players who can afford such items or make them, but i will accept that option and that rule cause i just want it to be FAIR and RIGHT. MAke it work pls its not that hard, all you need is some effort to make it work [/b]
    WALL O TEXT, try using the space bar every now and then.

People have lives, they do what they can to moderate the forum and sometimes they wont see something or miss something, if you find one feel free to PM me or put a post in the problem resolution center. We do this for free, this is not our job, we do what we can with the time we have.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123