Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

9 hours extended maintenance downtime is okay if . . .

This is a discussion on 9 hours extended maintenance downtime is okay if . . . within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-Turbanator gg Disconnect, during, Bitfrost w00t 1 million dolla bet i got XPed. ive been ...
Page: 2

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Turbanator
    gg Disconnect, during, Bitfrost w00t 1 million dolla bet i got XPed.
    ive been searching for a high + glacier erenion for 3-4 days now...i went in mora and saw a +6...gave a clannie 100m to buy something so he was logging another char to give me the 100m back so i could buy the erenion...as hes about to log in servers go down no erenion for me [/b]
    Come ares baba i sell you mine +8

Dr4g0n

K2 did there job they posted the down time 9 hours in advance

DragonFire

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Turbanator
    gg Disconnect, during, Bitfrost w00t 1 million dolla bet i got XPed.
    ive been searching for a high + glacier erenion for 3-4 days now...i went in mora and saw a +6...gave a clannie 100m to buy something so he was logging another char to give me the 100m back so i could buy the erenion...as hes about to log in servers go down no erenion for me [/b]
    ouch....I was in an Parmum party and i had towned to rpr and like 3 seconds after i towned i got d/c'ed lol everyone in my party probable got xp'ed

would be cool if they finally make scrolls merchant again...

cama ur not light mage anymore?

isnooker.net > ko

priest_

Originally posted by superstylin
    can someone tell me please how much time this will take long, in official page tell that is 3AM and thats 5 AM in my time and know its 7 50PM so i dont know.
    lol

JulioBR

and if they make the scrolls tradeable again :mellow:

how about they fix the fooking bug where my scrolls randomly dissapear for no reason first

Auria

Originally posted by Cecilia
    how about they fix the fooking bug where my scrolls randomly dissapear for no reason first
    Are you referring to the bug where your scroll/buff/swift/etc. icons disappear after you've used a teleporter? That is damned annoying too, I'll give you that, but not nearly so much as the skill bar issue.

Also, I noticed on the disappearing icon bug that it seemed to cause buffs and things to last longer than they normally would, so one night I timed it. My buffs in fact lasted for 14 minutes! I think it has something to do with when you go through the teleporter. Like, I buffed, four minutes later used teleporter and the bug occured, then six minutes later my icons disappeared, but the buffs themselves lasted another four minutes. Nice that it makes the buffs last longer, but a real pain because then they disappear without warning.

Well, all I know is that the skill bar bug, both this time and the last time it occurred---yes, this bug is a regression as those who've been around long enough can tell you---is one of THE single most annoying bugs that K2 has ever created for us.

Kik0

No, he's referring to the actuall hp/ac/swift from the scroll being gone and having to rescroll.

Doesnt relogging work anymore?

morax

I hate to burst bubbles but this downtime isnt related to KO. I think according to the website its network maintainance, probably moving servers or re-routing them or something. Thats why forums are down as well, i dont think any game fixes are taking place, its just hardware updates.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by morax
    I hate to burst bubbles but this downtime isnt related to KO. I think according to the website its network maintainance, probably moving servers or re-routing them or something. Thats why forums are down as well, i dont think any game fixes are taking place, its just hardware updates.
    they also said they were gonna do the regular maintenance with this downtime as well

Shadow_flame

-_-

Originally posted by morax
    it prolyl has a better chance of beign something good then, instead of fucking over the login and doing all kinds of shitty things when u cant trade scrolls or keep a god damn skill bar...

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast