Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

About the new Item's being lost

This is a discussion on About the new Item's being lost within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; it's saying it's a reverse item because you CAN reverse it, once you actually do, the description changes. My chitin ...
Page: 2

Banned Senior Member

it's saying it's a reverse item because you CAN reverse it, once you actually do, the description changes. My chitin says is Reverse atm, but it's still +8

i talked to many priests ingame about this, it seems the ones who were wearing a CS are fine, the ones with it in their inventories cant move them. i think it is a bug.

PayForMySinS

Originally posted by Chuck Norris
    phantom, my pre-ROFD armor has turned itself into rebirth "reverse" items without me doing anything to 'em... Are K2 aware of this happening?
    Are you retarted?
    The "Reverse" thing it says on your item says it can be reversed if you want it too, therefore it says at the bottom of the item "Reverse item".

Tell K2 to give everyone a Rollback from yesterday because alot of people got fucked doing this rebirth thing, myself included. :angry: :angry:

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Originally posted by 0000000
    i talked to many priests ingame about this, it seems the ones who were wearing a CS are fine, the ones with it in their inventories cant move them. i think it is a bug.
    I doubt its a bug

What are the chances it wud happen ONLY to a CS, the most valuable item in the game, the most controversial item in the game, the best item in the game..
    K2 dun something!

PayForMySinS

Originally posted by ResserGD
    WoW ROFD is messed up

problems lie much deeper then anyone could imagine.. just when k2 were improving.. *:rollseyes: * h43r:
    This is what happens when you release a new version of the game too fast. They should have kept beta on for longer in my opinion...i don't get it though,this problem didnt occur in the actual beta but it happens in the patch they released, so looks like they actually didn't test anything. -_-

tolgahan

the best is..
    Del all chars items .Everybody will start again

Originally posted by PayForMySinS+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PayForMySinS)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-ResserGD
    WoW ROFD is messed up

problems lie much deeper then anyone could imagine.. just when k2 were improving.. *:rollseyes: * h43r:
    This is what happens when you release a new version of the game too fast. They should have kept beta on for longer in my opinion...i don't get it though,this problem didnt occur in the actual beta but it happens in the patch they released, so looks like they actually didn't test anything. -_-[/b]

i said that in another thread about 1 hour ago!

great minds think alike!

Pay is a gg :P

Sheer

Originally posted by 0000000

Yesterday i logged off with cs and hanguk.....today i looged on with cs...took it off put II on and 10 mins later cs was froze.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Originally posted by PayForMySinS+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PayForMySinS)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Chuck Norris
    phantom, my pre-ROFD armor has turned itself into rebirth "reverse" items without me doing anything to 'em... Are K2 aware of this happening?
    Are you retarted?
    The "Reverse" thing it says on your item says it can be reversed if you want it too, therefore it says at the bottom of the item "Reverse item".

Tell K2 to give everyone a Rollback from yesterday because alot of people got fucked doing this rebirth thing, myself included. :angry: :angry:[/b]
    Not all of us bothered to play on the beta, and just for the record, the word you're looking for is retarded, dumb ass... learn to spell your insults before you use them.

If that is the case, as a couple of people have now said, then it's possibly the craziest labelling i've ever seen. Surely "Can be reversed" would make more sense than it saying "Reverse Item" in the same place, for example, a unique says "Unique Item". It's not like my uniques "can be unique" if I do something to them... K2 need better translators!

lol if u got a cs dont log on

thats the moral of the story xD

<!--QuoteBegin-ResserGD
    WoW ROFD is messed up

This is what happens when you release a new version of the game too fast. They should have kept beta on for longer in my opinion...i don't get it though,this problem didnt occur in the actual beta but it happens in the patch they released, so looks like they actually didn't test anything. -_-[/b]
    Whats the point? Did you loose anything when u reversed ur item on beta and relogged? NO, this is compley irrelivant to the beta server, 99% of these bugs werent in beta.

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by Chuck Norris+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Chuck Norris)</div>
    Originally posted by PayForMySinS@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Chuck Norris

Are you retarted?

Tell K2 to give everyone a Rollback from yesterday because alot of people got fucked doing this rebirth thing, myself included. :angry: :angry:
    Not all of us bothered to play on the beta, and just for the record, the word you're looking for is retarded, dumb ass... learn to spell your insults before you use them.

If that is the case, as a couple of people have now said, then it's possibly the craziest labelling i've ever seen. Surely "Can be reversed" would make more sense than it saying "Reverse Item" in the same place, for example, a unique says "Unique Item". It's not like my uniques "can be unique" if I do something to them... K2 need better translators![/b]
    whats wrong with babelfish?

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JoshTehPwner)</div>
    Originally posted by PayForMySinS@
    <!--QuoteBegin-ResserGD

WoW ROFD is messed up

This is what happens when you release a new version of the game too fast. They should have kept beta on for longer in my opinion...i don't get it though,this problem didnt occur in the actual beta but it happens in the patch they released, so looks like they actually didn't test anything. -_-
    Whats the point? Did you loose anything when u reversed ur item on beta and relogged? NO, this is compley irrelivant to the beta server, 99% of these bugs werent in beta.[/b]
    well then wtf is the point in beta if it doesnt reduce any bugs, just increases them?

completely fked imo

TunaFishyMe

ok for those who wasted their time on beta. Any of the bugs actually fixed? rofl

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    ok for those who wasted their time on beta. *Any of the bugs actually fixed? rofl
    who cares, they gota more big ass bugs 2 fuck off now

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast