Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

About the new Item's being lost

This is a discussion on About the new Item's being lost within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lost eli+1 rebirth and the freakean messanger ring (ring quest) i think the problem is this: k2's dont have updated ...
Page: 7

amerigo

lost eli+1 rebirth and the freakean messanger ring (ring quest)

i think the problem is this:

k2's dont have updated the database.

so the new items (quest items, rebirth items canes items and simil) are not recognized and so deleted!

Banned

i lost like all my items +30 gb's its too much for me :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
    ROLLBAAAAAAAAAACKKK

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by PayForMySinS+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PayForMySinS)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe
    rofl who are you payformysinS? *you play on diez? *Why dont you fight anyone of us? *Choose Shurt, Me or Felix. *Shurt and I are pretty much done with this game but im sure he is willing to come back to shut you up as I am
    Sorry i don't play on Diez.
    When beta comes back up, which i'm sure it will, how about a 1v1 then?. We'd be same equipt and same lvl so whoever would win, would be the most skilled, what you say?[/b]
    would love to but I dont have an account on beta. I dont waste my time on server where the common idiot think they are invincible because they are given 3+ uniques that they would never obtain on a normal server.

Hostage

Beta isnt going to re-open.. <_<

FatM4n

I'm smiling little for my self , cuz all those who went directly to anvil, quest etc etc just to "test" the new things :P

As you know with K2 theres ALWAYS bugs at beggining of launching a new expansion, and there for you must wait till theres a patch fixing them, cuz NOTHING will run smoots at the beginning.

I'm glad that I decided to wait with quests and reverse system

GL HF for those who got their items ks'ed

CrusAd3R

omg they cant just rollback the servers. ppl worked in this time,ppl got items earned xp and nps. a rollback would be a completely shit.
    they may give ppl back their items,repair the quest and let ppl get the items again.
    they cant rollback the servers after so much time.

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by CrusAd3R
    omg they cant just rollback the servers. ppl worked in this time,ppl got items earned xp and nps. a rollback would be a completely shit.
    they may give ppl back their items,repair the quest and let ppl get the items again.
    A couple %+a thousand NP or All your armor/weapons? Which one do you think has a higher value? Besides,they can rollback just items and not touch XP. Thats a well-written system. But chances are, K2 didnt write it

i have my cs on but it doesn't give any ac/def/hp/res

CrusAd3R

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TunaFishyMe)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-CrusAd3R
    A couple %+a thousand NP or All your armor/weapons? Which one do you think has a higher value? Besides,they can rollback just items and not touch XP. Thats a well-written system. But chances are, K2 didnt write it[/b]
    they should just rollback the new items (reversed,new quests accesories) on their database.

CrusAd3R

dc for all. rollback is coming.
    GG K2 AGAIN. JUST GG. :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

s1ngLe

I want Rollback!!!

Originally posted by CrusAd3R
    dc for all. rollback is coming.
    GG K2 AGAIN. JUST GG. *:angry: *:angry: *:angry: *:angry:
    did u make 100m xp in a few hours or did u make *0.000 nps?

/rollback plz

belongtodeath

what the fuk aq i made doom soldier quest i made brahman quest i made uruk blade quest uruk haide quest all shelll quests wtf omg :angry:

Servers have been brought down until further notice.

The tech team has logs of lost items, so we will be recovering them and also resolve the rebirth/quest issue.

Thank you!

CrusAd3R

Originally posted by PatricioRey
    Servers have been brought down until further notice. *

The tech team has logs of lost items, so we will be recovering them and also resolve the rebirth/quest issue. *

Thank you!
    wow..if thats true i would honestly say that k2 isnt the same we knew before.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast