Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Abyss - Hacked

This is a discussion on Abyss - Hacked within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Account sharing ftw !!! /sarcasm START A NEW ACCOUNT !! SO YOU DON'T GET HACKED AGAIN!! AND DON'T SHARE IT ...
Page: 3

Mental_Anguish

Account sharing ftw !!! /sarcasm

START A NEW ACCOUNT !! SO YOU DON'T GET HACKED AGAIN!! AND DON'T SHARE IT WITH ANYONE !!!

Abyss

This time, after i got hacked last time I odnt share my pass with no one ( tahts why i leech and leave my pc on Paramun xp party, cause i dotnwant nobody to xp m char ) , and i only play at home ( I was really paranoid after i got hacked last time ), Im still thinking about staying or leaving.

Aguila-x-

and it seems ppl r getting hacked by the same guy uh..
    do they found another k2db security hole?

Abyss

Pls anyone lemme know if someone tries to sell high end mage items ( they werent evne mine ) : complete +8, elixir +8, roms, wp etc.

Abyss

Anyone else knows who got hacked this day ?
    I heard many ppl got hacked ( if so , it must be a security hole, not isolated scam by friends or keylogger issues )

Abyss, Majix, BengalTiger , who else got hacked that day ? pls let us know.

FatM4n

FatM4n char got hacked 1 week ago

Milten

GL Abyss

Abyss

thx bro

Banned

put in cs ticket man cause some people didnt get hacked.....there items were just wiped ....... some were rebirthed items which the bug is still there for that

warisnotover happend to him.....his items were rebirthed and then lost when he loged in....i talked k2 and they told me to tell him to put in cs ticket

if some items on account remained like his account did it may be a bug of some sort to tell this in a cs ticket.....if your account was stripped bare then yes hacker or scammer

abyss good luck =[[[

elu

i (elu lvl 71 xig) got hacked and lost all items. i follow all the security steps so i dont understand how it happened, but may be that bugg then

merchanter123

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123