Like Tree54Likes

@Adi

This is a discussion on @Adi within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Complaining about a faulty service is not 'trolling' buddy. Just because you try to hide posts rightfully complaining about login ...
Page: 4

Threaded View

Little archer Senior Member

Default @Adi

Complaining about a faulty service is not 'trolling' buddy. Just because you try to hide posts rightfully complaining about login issues for 24 hours straight it doesn't mean it's not happening.

Every single post you make at steam KO is edited showing how insecure and hesitant you are. In Official statement about old accessory compounding :: Knight Online EN - General Discussions you even led players astray making them waste their money! That seems more like trolling to me.

I feel bad for LordOfAdonis, Riemann and the other people who despite being inactive, actually know what they're talking about. I guess anyone can land a mod position for NTT provided they suck their dick long enough (for about 5-6 years). I hope you know that even a retarded monkey could do a better job than you.

The new jamesjack88 has arrived!

edit:
    In this link, Adi carefully convinced a turkish guy who clearly didn't understand english very well, and guided him into the cheaters' jail.
    Last edited by razor; 03-16-2016 at 11:24 PM.