Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree54Likes

@Adi

This is a discussion on @Adi within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Complaining about a faulty service is not 'trolling' buddy. Just because you try to hide posts rightfully complaining about login ...
Page: 1

Little archer Senior Member

Default @Adi

Complaining about a faulty service is not 'trolling' buddy. Just because you try to hide posts rightfully complaining about login issues for 24 hours straight it doesn't mean it's not happening.

Every single post you make at steam KO is edited showing how insecure and hesitant you are. In Official statement about old accessory compounding :: Knight Online EN - General Discussions you even led players astray making them waste their money! That seems more like trolling to me.

I feel bad for LordOfAdonis, Riemann and the other people who despite being inactive, actually know what they're talking about. I guess anyone can land a mod position for NTT provided they suck their dick long enough (for about 5-6 years). I hope you know that even a retarded monkey could do a better job than you.

The new jamesjack88 has arrived!

edit:
    In this link, Adi carefully convinced a turkish guy who clearly didn't understand english very well, and guided him into the cheaters' jail.
    Last edited by razor; 03-16-2016 at 11:24 PM.

kanky why mad?
    JayClaiba likes this.

Jonko, brambor, Adi and 3 others like this.

I knew people would think I'm mad for stating things as they are. I can create a thousand steam accounts to post there, it is no big deal. I just don't like things that defy logic or my own sense of what's fair (which usually tends to be impartial).

I know what you mean. They banned my mate for 30 days for simply stating some of the errors of this game, and how they could maybe fix it. He had to write review , that NTT can't modify due it's steam feature for giving people opinion about the game.

BUT WE ALL FORGOT SOMETHING.... KO IS PERFECT no bugs ofc and if you claim that you found one you're lying!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    I know what you mean. They banned my mate for 30 days for simply stating some of the errors of this game, and how they could maybe fix it. He had to write review , that NTT can't modify due it's steam feature for giving people opinion about the game.

BUT WE ALL FORGOT SOMETHING.... KO IS PERFECT no bugs ofc and if you claim that you found one you're lying!!!!!!
    All i see you do is hate on this game on ko4life , but then why are you still playing?

Quote Originally Posted by Rhymes View Post
    All i see you do is hate on this game on ko4life , but then why are you still playing?
    it's not about hating the game, it's about hating the management team that they do EVERYTHING they can to keep every suggestions out of the game that they don't lose money. Why you think there is over 99% bad reviews? because they delete every topic that they don't see as "good". Even if it would be full of real information they delete/ban you.

that's why you need write a double negative review of what they just did to your topic.

BRICK WALL could run this game better than NTT do or the moderators.
    Coldwind likes this.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Complaining about a faulty service is not 'trolling' buddy. Just because you try to hide posts rightfully complaining about login issues for 24 hours straight it doesn't mean it's not happening.

Every single post you make at steam KO is edited showing how insecure and hesitant you are. In Official statement about old accessory compounding :: Knight Online EN - General Discussions you even led players astray making them waste their money! That seems more like trolling to me.

I feel bad for LordOfAdonis, Riemann and the other people who despite being inactive, actually know what they're talking about. I guess anyone can land a mod position for NTT provided they suck their dick long enough (for about 5-6 years). I hope you know that even a retarded monkey could do a better job than you.

The new jamesjack88 has arrived!
    I don't hide posts of users that complain unless they use an inappropriate language / accuse NTTGame of something without any evidence to back up their own words..
    Keep in mind, we're talking about SteamKO forums here, not about g4l, you can't post something using bad words and expect to get away with it.
    If anything, I'm moving forward complaints and usually, keep mentioning it until there's a proper solution.

I don't know who are you on steamko forums, perhaps it wasn't me dealing with your post but if I did, reasons mentioned above.
    Obviously, you didn't call yourself "razor", so without knowing your current nickname on steam, not possible for me to know what you are blocked for. (Do you want to post your nick? so I can see what you're talking about?)

In fact, there's a suggestion list I'm keeping BTS and keeping it updated based on complaints/suggestions on the forums.
    It's funny that you dare lecture me about my experience when I've participated in VSes, events and seen things most didn't while you were busy jumping from one private server to another.

Remember one thing: no one would put me in this position if I wasn't more experienced than most players and if "anyone" could do the mod's duty, I am sure you would've seen a lot more mods out there by now.

I could go further but I have no intention to argue with you about something I am completely sure about.

Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post

Do you mind posting his nick? I would like to see what is he banned for.

And did anyone actually call you or anyone else a liar for reporting a bug? or who ever said KO is perfect? we're aware of the fact that there are issues that must be addressed.
    here's the current bug list: Bug List *Updated 09th of March* :: Knight Online Bug Reports all bugs there were reported by players, do you see me or anyone calling them liars ? ehm...
    Last edited by Adi; 03-15-2016 at 09:22 AM.
    Dumar likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    I don't hide posts of users that complain unless they use an inappropriate language / accuse NTTGame of something without any evidence to back up their own words..
    Keep in mind, we're talking about SteamKO forums here, not about g4l, you can't post something using bad words
    I assure you I didn't use bad words. Also, more experienced than most players? Did you check the link that I put in the OP? I would fire people for that.
    Coldwind likes this.

Am gonna take a wild gues and say Razor IGN there is Raaaaaaz.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    I assure you I didn't use bad words. Also, more experienced than most players? Did you check the link that I put in the OP? I would fire people for that.
    This is how it worked last I tested it, there's a chance there's an issue with the item he's reporting specifically because I tested it with different old accessories and not imir rings.
    Did you even bother to read all my comments in that thread? I said I'll check it and post more information, read carefully.

Quote Originally Posted by WnxDemonKing666 View Post
    Am gonna take a wild gues and say Razor IGN there is Raaaaaaz.
    If that's him, he wasn't banned for his post on the thread he mentioned @OP, but for another and the reason he was banned for falls under trolling.
    Especially because it's not the first time.
    Last edited by Adi; 03-15-2016 at 10:36 AM.

exciting topic, let's see how amazing this one will be. PLSSS TROLL

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

I think razor's name is still Caelestis in game and on the steam forums

I have seen posts on steamko forum vanish quickly when they don't have anything bad in them. I have seen people getting banned who have not used threats or bad words, people who simple asked questions or disagreed with the mods. Seriously this is Adi we are talking about, a guy who defies logic, says one thing and then says the opposite another day, thinks that any criticism is picking on him and trolling. He thinks highly of himself and actually believes he's a good player, did you expect anything other than a power trip on the forums? Of course his fan girls would jump on here to defend him, never underestimate the power of stupid in herds.
    razor, andrewo350 and MySqu1rtPie2 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    I have seen posts on steamko forum vanish quickly when they don't have anything bad in them. I have seen people getting banned who have not used threats or bad words, people who simple asked questions or disagreed with the mods. Seriously this is Adi we are talking about, a guy who defies logic, says one thing and then says the opposite another day, thinks that any criticism is picking on him and trolling. He thinks highly of himself and actually believes he's a good player, did you expect anything other than a power trip on the forums? Of course his fan girls would jump on here to defend him, never underestimate the power of stupid in herds.

Gel 1 v 1?
    Adi likes this.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast