Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree54Likes

@Adi

This is a discussion on @Adi within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Razor is Carlund i think. Btw I wrote on Adi once, he helped me out with the information he could ...
Page: 4

Razor is Carlund i think. Btw I wrote on Adi once, he helped me out with the information he could manage. No problems with him, but KO sucks anyway dunno how u can play cypher. Disgusting amount of people, pay2win fuck. Priv servers gave me 10 times the fun i had in steamko or usko. Btw adi i'd bet u about that 1v1 thing, if items weren't a factor of the vs u'd lose to me or some ppl i know. Well thats all i had to say. cya.
    razor likes this.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by EnvyHuN View Post
    Btw adi i'd bet u about that 1v1 thing, if items weren't a factor of the vs u'd lose to me or some ppl i know. Well thats all i had to say. cya.
    You have a rogue on cypher no?

i make a topic like this, i get flamed, topic gets deleted and i get a warning, razor does the same.... he gets.... yeah thought so.

Razor is Carlund i think. Btw I wrote on Adi once, he helped me out with the information he could manage. No problems with him, but KO sucks anyway dunno how u can play cypher. Disgusting amount of people, pay2win fuck. Priv servers gave me 10 times the fun i had in steamko or usko. Btw adi i'd bet u about that 1v1 thing, if items weren't a factor of the vs u'd lose to me or some ppl i know. Well thats all i had to say. cya.
    How is cypher bad for having alot of people lol?

EDIT: Razor is carlund confirmed.

Razor, you are me yes?

Funky bro, my style of pk is not like this.. i try to outcome any number of ppl, but when you just have no place to run and rearrange yourself, i get mad and leave Ye made 80 warr sold now got 80 sin tried out in cz with +7s no point, with 1 sec delay (dunno why i have it, but even apexko doesn't lagg for me) so i sell the sin.. i'm done

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Funky bro, my style of pk is not like this.. i try to outcome any number of ppl, but when you just have no place to run and rearrange yourself, i get mad and leave Ye made 80 warr sold now got 80 sin tried out in cz with +7s no point, with 1 sec delay (dunno why i have it, but even apexko doesn't lagg for me) so i sell the sin.. i'm done
    Wait, you have a rogue on cypher right now? come vs :0

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rizzy View Post
    Razor, you are me yes?
    yes bros and i am you

Ops wrong person Carlund isn't Razor Sry mistake in my memories.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhymes View Post
    How is cypher bad for having alot of people lol?

EDIT: Razor is carlund confirmed.
    It appears some people don't like pking against more than 8-16 people for whatever reason. Controlled chaos is pretty much the best PK you could hope for though.
    Adi likes this.

razor has always been a flame/troll guy don't know wtf people were thinking give this dude a mod,geez .

Kallop when i am in like 4v4 scenarios, i can overcome even with less items, but in 8v4, and worse items, and delay!!

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Kallop when i am in like 4v4 scenarios, i can overcome even with less items, but in 8v4, and worse items, and delay!!
    hello? 10chars

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by BaanNekTharious View Post
    razor has always been a flame/troll guy don't know wtf people were thinking give this dude a mod,geez .
    Because I can keep slow people like you in check. It's not like I'm abusing my power to silence people or anything, I just lock topics and help here and there since clearly I browse and post in these forums 24/7 according to most people, so why not? Gone are the days where the mods were community rolemodels, in fact, I don't think that was ever a thing in ko4life because even the old mods in this site were quite good at roasting people whenever needed, and no, that didn't mean they were bad mods or biased in any way.

Once again people think of me as a regular user. I was named a mod along other 2 because literally every other mod vanished. There was no one to take care of the spam, the advertising, etc. It doesn't affect my every-day activities, nor do I see doing any of this as a burden.

In a server, where we have the same items i'll vs u anyday with warrior. My sin 1v1 skills never were on the top.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast