Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

After hitting 80...

This is a discussion on After hitting 80... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; How did you get those items Felix ? I saw something about Architect in your sig, i just wonder [/b] ...
Page: 5

oO Jc Oo

How did you get those items Felix ? I saw something about Architect in your sig, i just wonder [/b]

he is the....? omg matrix... h34r:

:lol:

killer2675

Pk
    exp to 100%
    Make Another Class and go 80

EvieQueen

rofl!!
    I love all those people who say that only geeks and no-life people play KO and get lvl 80! For myself im not 80 but with the time i have spend im sure i could have been 80 as well but i dont care that much about a lvl...

And i will say you this EvieQueen: i have more vagina then you! I have more life then you! And I'm less geek then you!

ps: playing a game is not a waste of life... it make lives more enjoyable... if you play behind the pc/X-Box/PSX/Nintendo or monopoly or card games/poker or soccer or basketball or hide-and-seek or whatever you say that all those people who play games... no matter what kind of games or in which form are wasting their lifes? I think that their is nobody on this world who doesn't play games in any form....

Whats the problem with KO after all? And how come people always complaining towards others about a game they play or have played theirselfish? Most people posting on this form are kinda retarded in my eyes... but hey i like reading the most retarded post after the other and once a while im posting...especially when some kid is talking about sex and vagina's while he probally never ever have seen one in his young real life ... (wet-dreams dont count kiddie-boy)[/b]
    first of all ROFL, because you writing a huge essay on a forum; yea buddy u got a life....NOT!!; :lol: :lol:

2nd of all you dont get any vagina, i bet u look like this playing KO

PS:i don't even know this guy who is talking crap, he most definetly has no life talking shit to somebody he doesn't know over the internet, good job..

After hitting 80 go to the gym and burn all pounds that u got when u were a crazy exper, cos KO + food = BIG ASS.

Seriously after hit 80:

- Bifrost
    - PK
    - Eslant Dungeon
    - DCZ char??? bored for me... i havent lvled to 80 for start to lvl a new char again

pets can buff u : ) and they look bad ass mini golem or lamia : )

well look at this way, you did all that effort so you could be more effective in pk. so now go pk and the extra time you got from "not exping" can be spent in much better way

Aurora

Gamble!

Spend money on Gems and Fragments, go chaotic generator and just gamble! If you are lucky you can get sweet items like Lugias, Avedon, Holy Animor, Dread Shield, bla bla bla..

Then Gamble again!

Go Anvil and upgrade..

That's what i will do after hit 80. %29 tnl

TehFonz

After 80:

- Inactive in game more
    - Get a job in real life
    - Babashop more than most with all this income
    - Oh and get less involved in all this e-drama :wub:

Alice Cooper - Schools Out For Summer (3:34)

najtonlajn

sell char and start again from lvl 1 xD

pfft who xps past 75

Idk how you can sit for hourrrrrrrrrrrs smacking the same mob over and over and over to get 80. Takes too god damn long

MirZa117

Pk! / wars
    Isi/Felankor/Ultima
    Eslant Dungeon
    Bifrost
    FT
    Make a pk vid? =o

make a DCZ char or a char for the low lvl BDW maybe D:

I just read the first place of relplays here too lazy to read others..anyway,
    let me ask a question, why do you level up in the first place? Is levelling so fun to you that you say there's not much to do when you've hit the max level? At least I have xp'd only because other players wouldn't have too big level advantage over me. It's a pk based game so that's basically all i've been doing so far, having fun in cz. But you can also consider xp'ing fun so..people are different!

Banned

world of warcraft.[/b]
    ...u end up coming back really u do

its easier to get stuff in WoW these days u power level up hit 70, get ur welfare epix think ur pro and gtfo....come back to this..

J

first of all ROFL, because you writing a huge essay on a forum; yea buddy u got a life....NOT!!; :lol: :lol:

2nd of all you dont get any vagina, i bet u look like this playing KO

PS:i don't even know this guy who is talking crap, he most definetly has no life talking shit to somebody he doesn't know over the internet, good job..[/b]
    Yeah and you can really judge someone appearance by the way they post. And apparently you got the time to argue over the internet about some topic, so I guess you have no life too?

_PoB_

Just make farmin into ur exp, go kill glyptodonts until u can buy +3 uniques and +9 weapon and armour )

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast