Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

After hitting 80...

This is a discussion on After hitting 80... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; whahahahahahah why post pictures of yourself on the internet? :blink: you are looking for some relationship? :unsure: whahahhahahaha i dont ...
Page: 7

Ametista

whahahahahahah why post pictures of yourself on the internet? :blink:

you are looking for some relationship? :unsure:
    whahahhahahaha i dont know you; your right .... but i know what you were saying...and that was brainless talk from a little kiddie

whahhahaha you really made my day with that picture because people who know me in game also know what i look like... and shall i tell you a little secret... i ALMOST look the same ... whahahhahahaha.... funny guy...and about the vagina.... well too be honest im almost like you .... 15 years old with no brains no looks and i never had a girlfriend in my life..... whahahahah... i love the generalazition of gamers your showing :P

but mr.kiddie.... just keep the idea you are having of me in your head... because it will make you feel a lot better then when you know the truth about me.... that will be a complete shock for you that you cant handle...

ps: stop posting pictures of yourself.... this aint a dating site!![/b]
    lloll

xeclipsexz

best thing to do is take ur shield to ur arm and pass through from opposite town in cz and press ok if u can die

Destro

i would exp till 80 100%, i would then trying to make my uniques +2/+3.. if you have them too, then i would 3-4 hours pk per day or help by exping my friends or i would open a Ardream acount and kick the ass from noobs

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

Yeah and you can really judge someone appearance by the way they post. And apparently you got the time to argue over the internet about some topic, so I guess you have no life too?[/b]
    pwnt

didinino

go from 1 side of ob to the other, and come back

killer2675

run into opposite base touch the tp gate and run out?

but no i here a new lvl cap is soon to be

Isn't there still a level cap of 80 in JPKO? If so, don't expect anything new here.

And 85 cap is when i really sell my char.

best thing to do is take ur shield to ur arm and pass through from opposite town in cz and press ok if u can die [/b]
    damnit i was going to say that!

EvieQueen

whahahahahahah why post pictures of yourself on the internet? :blink:

you are looking for some relationship? :unsure:
    whahahhahahaha i dont know you; your right .... but i know what you were saying...and that was brainless talk from a little kiddie

whahhahaha you really made my day with that picture because people who know me in game also know what i look like... and shall i tell you a little secret... i ALMOST look the same ... whahahhahahaha.... funny guy...and about the vagina.... well too be honest im almost like you .... 15 years old with no brains no looks and i never had a girlfriend in my life..... whahahahah... i love the generalazition of gamers your showing :P

but mr.kiddie.... just keep the idea you are having of me in your head... because it will make you feel a lot better then when you know the truth about me.... that will be a complete shock for you that you cant handle...

ps: stop posting pictures of yourself.... this aint a dating site!![/b]
    you think you got jokes...wel not funny, and again WITH THE PARAGRAPHS/ESSAYS ON THE FROUMS....NO LIFE

DiplomaticTank

there really is not anything to do which is why I dont waste my time getting to lvl 80.. because you will eventually get board

aqpsilver

recover the life u loose getting lvl 80 :P

i hate it when people say wtf u gonna do once u hit 80?
    think bout it the only thing u cant do when ur 80 is EXP and thats the thing every one hates the most
    u can still do all the things u were able to do from 70+....
    if u dont like any thing else in ko and acually only enjoyed the time u were exping then 2 things i have to say
    1. i dont recomend this game for u
    2. go dlvl ur self bak to lvl 1 and exp all over again=D[/b]
    i think he means it more in the sense of...once your that lvl theres nothing else to get. at 70+ theres a new skill at 80. so really you cant do eveyrthing you could do before...cause theres no new skills to get.

basically do what everyone else has said like in every posts..im not going to repeat it.

Havoc2

at 80 and 5% i plan on running through the opposite nation base, ill keep everyone posted how it turns out

testing defence armors for center towers now. arrow talia n shit

Gaby159

recover the life u loose getting lvl 80 :P[/b]
    Lol i think its the best answer :P

at 80 and 5% i plan on running through the opposite nation base, ill keep everyone posted how it turns out

testing defence armors for center towers now. arrow talia n shit[/b]
    arrow talia dont help against outside towers, are the towers in the center different?

and you should be able to get through towers, i watched vid of a guy run through it with 720 pot himself lol.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast