Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Ah...the possibilities

This is a discussion on Ah...the possibilities within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; they dont do it becouse they want more and more cash to flow ^^ now a days we go in ...
Page: 2

they dont do it becouse they want more and more cash to flow ^^
    now a days we go in the game and try to talk to "someone" to get in a party (random )
    and they say:-- SPEAK TÚRKÝS :wacko:
    its hard to find a english party ^^
    reality is changing ....

Originally posted by TimtoN_
    give 2 ko-players on each server Bann/Delete abilities
    and if it was abused = account deleted
    Won't work, then bias comes into play.

jimfujitsu

Originally posted by PADDY
    its a game of percentages

lets say 5% of every nationality cheat;

if 100 english people play thats 5 cheats
    if 1000 american people play then thats 50 cheats
    if 10000 turkish people play then thats 500 cheats

there are cheats everywhere, if anything this sort of prejudice meerly pushes people to cheat, hell if you're constantly being accused of cheating, you might as well benefit from it...

sorry for not turk bashing, just i am a realist
    You are wrong.I have had the oportunity to meet turkish people in real life , i even had a business partenership with some turkish bussiness man .From my experience i can tell you that their priorities are set up wrong.Morals is never at the top of the list as it should be , thus most would cheat if they would have the oportunity , and that's not just an ingame experience for me.

dumbest move by talking him out of it we dont need the subhumans

NooBZilla

either way you slice it i would have to say turks cheat more then anyone else

Originally posted by TheKingOfTheSwing
    dumbest move by talking him out of it we dont need the subhumans
    if you want to follow in zero's footsteps, you can follow every footstep if you so please...

u say k2 does great job of banning ppl... they banned liek 400 players on manes in ike 1 week.. 170 in 1day .... u would think 170 is alot... but guess wat.. seems liek they just make new accnts and macro non stop.. so i would say disable t urkish ips to make new accnts...

another good way to fight cheating would be

Since alot of turkey players play on cafe's, if cheater is caught ban ip range for that particular cafe for like 10 days or so...
    That cafe can no longer play ko for the duration of the ban
    so players will go to next cafe

eventually the cafe owner is gona control cheaters from their users bc its bad for them if they ban their service from ko

Originally posted by PADDY
    its a game of percentages

lets say 5% of every nationality cheat;

if 100 english people play thats 5 cheats
    if 1000 american people play then thats 50 cheats
    if 10000 turkish people play then thats 500 cheats
    thats true...

10'000'000 turks = 500'000 cheaters...

Aluzion

Originally posted by PatricioRey
    another good way to fight cheating would be

Since alot of turkey players play on cafe's, if cheater is caught ban ip range for that particular cafe for like 10 days or so...
    That cafe can no longer play ko for the duration of the ban
    so players will go to next cafe

eventually the cafe owner is gona control cheaters from their users bc its bad for them if they ban their service from ko
    Sounds smart..

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

I'm glad you supported the idea of keeping turks in game. I do remember MyKo last days and those ghost towns, wich made the game die. The only way to make nps was by killing atross and riotes in bowl....

With no turks, it would pretty much be the same idea, since i think that over 80% of the people in CZ everyday is turkish, no turks would make the game just boring.

Beside, cheaters are not only from turkey, so duping/hacking/scaming would still go arround.

activity on a server > less cheaters

but that's just my opinion, if u don't like it i don't give a flying fuck

Originally posted by Phantom478
    yeah nice job

you do know the majority rules right?

99% cheaters
    1% good

yeah u made a bad decision

how about u all consider banning turkey now....oh wait, thats where all your income comes from
    the irony is, that more people would come/pay (imo) if they werent here....sure there'd be a slump, but once people start hearing about the ban . .blah blah . .it would turn around

little_painter

force move all with turcish and countries in that area too 4th ->8th named servers and forcs all not from taht aread too ares/diez/beramus or so0me shit like that

youll keep your filthy money from the cheaters (99%turks 0.5% others 0.5% k2 staff)
    and MAYBEE the 90% of non turks who left cause YOU date raped the game.. might come back oh yee oh yee i wonder ^^
    2late is STILL 2late

Default Re: Ah...the possibilities

Originally posted by halcyon

#1. USKO would’ve grown at a slower pace without the presence of Turks and the huge amount of money they’ve put into K2 over the last year or so. (less servers, more lag/dc, etc). Most likely less cheaters and a stronger/weaker community. (Consider how the English speakers banded together in the face of a “Turkish invasion”)
    #2. USKO would’ve followed the path of MYKO.
    You know what I think? Sometimes some people need to surround themselves with a bad company to make themselves shine.

Default Re: Ah...the possibilities

Originally posted by Goathorns+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Goathorns)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-halcyon

#1. USKO would’ve grown at a slower pace without the presence of Turks and the huge amount of money they’ve put into K2 over the last year or so. (less servers, more lag/dc, etc). Most likely less cheaters and a stronger/weaker community. (Consider how the English speakers banded together in the face of a “Turkish invasion”)
    #2. USKO would’ve followed the path of MYKO.
    You know what I think? Sometimes some people need to surround themselves with a bad company to make themselves shine. [/b]
    Like Mathew Le Tissier when he played at Southampton? (english football joke)

(some reference for ya'll: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-b01xfi1yI)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast