Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

AHM exping pp at DM`s===>AHM noobs

This is a discussion on AHM exping pp at DM`s===>AHM noobs within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by morax+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(morax)</div> Originally posted by Devile @ <!--QuoteBegin-scorpy21 so i didnt knew that AHM can be like ...
Page: 7

Amine

Default Re: AHM exping pp at DM`s===>AHM noobs

Originally posted by morax+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(morax)</div>
    Originally posted by Devile@
    <!--QuoteBegin-scorpy21

so i didnt knew that AHM can be like that till now, after i saw them rushing 1 h at DM human spot, Morax u suck if u at ur lvl and ur reputation come and debuff warriors under DM`s so stop 2 act like a pussy and go bowl for NP, dont come to exp ppl there
    *and i was thinking that maybe AHM(some how)=Blood but now i know they are all or a part of them noobs
    if u wanna kill some one there just w8 a bit till the warrior have killed his DM and aftter kill it beffore he get the drop so u dont look NOOB
    i`m not mad or angry, but i dont like that the warrior what i heal die when i`m his healler
    PS thx to the AHM for donating us 14 mil in cz after u killed one of them n...y
    Pace and out BABAs

U kidding me! I'll pick getting exped anytime instead of partying with Morax, raid a DM party and get KILLED!!! Its freaking humiliating!

At least getting exp u keep your honor. Raiding a DM party with a 65+ duffer and getting your ass kicked several times is horrible.

After that i didn't wanna go out of my room

Morax :wub:
    Thats what happens when i PK with a warrior that cant kill anything :wub:

Speech time,

Im flattered for all this bitching, thanks for the attention - thanks to all the love... id like to especially thank the alliance warriors because without their dedication and skill of aiming for healers this bitching would never have happened. Your a credit to the alliance - your nation needs you.

Ok enough of the shit im off cz h43r:[/b]
    :wub: :wub:

PopTart

omg morax what happend to credit of the rogues who got alot of people xped? xD its allwayz fun seeing a warrior die and then the priest is stupid enough to heal next to the dm so he gets ownt aswell and then we prevent the priest from coming and rezzing his warrior eh that's the life...
    i hope i was in the party that got ur warrior xped u whining little noob.
    as people saying here before lots of times CZ is a PK AREA if u cant stand the heat get out of the fucking kitchen!!

Killgannon

This thread is entirely too long.

Cocaine

Default Re: AHM exping pp at DM`s===>AHM noobs

Originally posted by scorpy21
    so i didnt knew that AHM can be like that till now, after i saw them rushing 1 h at DM human spot, Morax u suck if u at ur lvl and ur reputation come and debuff warriors under DM`s so stop 2 act like a pussy and go bowl for NP, dont come to exp ppl there
    *and i was thinking that maybe AHM(some how)=Blood but now i know they are all or a part of them noobs
    if u wanna kill some one there just w8 a bit till the warrior have killed his DM and aftter kill it beffore he get the drop so u dont look NOOB
    i`m not mad or angry, but i dont like that the warrior what i heal die when i`m his healler
    PS thx to the AHM for donating us 14 mil in cz after u killed one of them n...y
    Pace and out BABAs
    boo fucking hoo.

i got xp'd FIVE TIMES in an hour and i didnt make a single post about it.

cz is a PK zone, deal with it or go to eslant.

Banned

cocaine i love u : (, killed u 3 times today in war u got me twice : D

ArrogantPrick

IF YOU CAN'T DEFEND YOURSELF IN CZ YOU DESERVE TO DIE.

Originally posted by archer+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(archer)</div>
    Originally posted by scorpy21@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Amine

i like raiding dms with Morax, we pwned you today, huh ? :P, if i still *
    remember ,we got ur mage and tanker xped, thats was damn funny. Well consider this as a little revenge, as long humans raide our dms when i FARM, i will raide urs too , now scorpy21, go and kill urself cuz u damn n00b retard, u dont wanna fight ? dont come to cz, but dont cry cuz we pwned ur asses. *h43r: *

:wub: *:wub: Morax.

P.s : I frapsed all the fight * .

this was my party bombo [img=http://img318.imageshack.us/img318/1569/200655242214hi.th.jpg]
    and for trii, they only got 20k from me so i dont know how fast u become rich like that
    Enough u luck mad cus of this post kido, i dont care cus i`ve died and yes they owned me cus i had to heal Alkemiko, i dont think u are superman sou can survive when u have to heal the tanker and 4 ppl hit u.
    Amine will come now in media section with a new brand vid AHM killing partyes at DM`s wow!!!!!! realy cool, lots of ppl will say "a look how good they are, they kill ppl from behind, wow realy skilled", so if i go to DM partyes to kill ppl i even dont fraps it, and i bet u come in ur pant now when u see what great fraps u have done, lol.
    u droped the soap [/b]
    nah... the soap dropped him

so i didnt knew that AHM can be like that till now, after i saw them rushing 1 h at DM human spot, Morax u suck if u at ur lvl and ur reputation come and debuff warriors under DM`s so stop 2 act like a pussy and go bowl for NP, dont come to exp ppl there *
    and i was thinking that maybe AHM(some how)=Blood but now i know they are all or a part of them noobs *
    if u wanna kill some one there just w8 a bit till the warrior have killed his DM and aftter kill it beffore he get the drop so u dont look NOOB *
    i`m not mad or angry, but i dont like that the warrior what i heal die when i`m his healler *
    PS thx to the AHM for donating us 14 mil in cz after u killed one of them n...y *
    Pace and out BABAs
    lol what a noob tell me your nick I olso exp partys on dms when I'm near dms .U like more parasite or malice? or both :P

what a loser.....

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567