Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 168
Like Tree42Likes

Animosity[EUKO], GG clan, LURING on English speakers without any reason...

This is a discussion on Animosity[EUKO], GG clan, LURING on English speakers without any reason... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by mythlost You name stealer lol. anyway handle your differences in game. This conversation is actually perfect for ...
Page: 3


  1. #31
    Ayylmao Senior Member Vice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Somalia
    Posts
    1,569

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mythlost View Post
    You name stealer lol. anyway handle your differences in game.
    This conversation is actually perfect for this category, so no, don't handle it ingame, keep it right here.

    Faggots who use the genie are actually no different than koxpers

  2. #32
    Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Carnac-West
    Posts
    557

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zecabr View Post
    OI

    you dont have the right's to mention any word related to Hostile brop


    on topic: these mages who lured were problably mad coz they're too poor to buy genie and kept gettin raided exping in cz lol
    The good ol' days.

  3. #33
    Senior Member RialiX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    888

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vice View Post
    Faggots who use the genie are actually no different than koxpers
    but you supporting babashop...
    cool thing, it's even worse than using koxp !
    you dont care about buying scammed items, hacked items, items from GM or buying hacked accounts, scammed accounts, koxped accounts and soon accounts who used genie.

    i dont see the diffrence between using it by your own or buying it, actually i do... it's worse to buy it

  4. #34
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,649

    Default

    wut? now it turns out that using genie is universally frowned upon?

    It's legal now. Nothing you can't do about it.

    Would you prefer them to sit there for hours, if not days just to get their desired level? Is that what you want?

    I would honestly understand if you guys from animosity took the time to level your own accounts at EUKO, but you didn't, Instead you bought all your accounts.

    You also fail to realize that the people from that clan you're luring onto DID level their accounts to 80 (unlike you), they are only going for 83 now.

    This might sound pretty silly coming from a guy that loves to lure but I really do not see why you douchebags would do that, even I have my limits. I mean, you are luring on the few english speakers that europa has, for no reason at all.

    Would be funny if I got myself an archer to troll you a bit with my pals the dread mares.

  5. #35
    Ayylmao Senior Member Vice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Somalia
    Posts
    1,569

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RialiX View Post
    but you supporting babashop...
    cool thing, it's even worse than using koxp !
    you dont care about buying scammed items, hacked items, items from GM or buying hacked accounts, scammed accounts, koxped accounts and soon accounts who used genie.

    i dont see the diffrence between using it by your own or buying it, actually i do... it's worse to buy it
    Selling my shit sure makes me a baba ^_^

    Fact stands, only faggots use bots, the genie is a bot, a bad bot ontop of that, and you're paying for it, tbh I'd also lure if I could be bothered with installing the game on either of my pcs.

    If it comes down to people having to use shitty bots to level there are some serious flaws with KOs leveling system and it should be overlooked (lol, as if)

  6. #36
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,649

    Default

    they are using it for 80-83.

  7. #37
    Senior Member RialiX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    888

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vice View Post
    Selling my shit sure makes me a baba ^_^

    Fact stands, only faggots use bots, the genie is a bot, a bad bot ontop of that, and you're paying for it, tbh I'd also lure if I could be bothered with installing the game on either of my pcs.

    If it comes down to people having to use shitty bots to level there are some serious flaws with KOs leveling system and it should be overlooked (lol, as if)
    just for the record i dont pay for it and i've been xping accounts to 80-83 more times than u opened accounts lvl 1 in ur KO history.
    if you dont know something, u better keep your words for yourself.

  8. #38
    Ayylmao Senior Member Vice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Somalia
    Posts
    1,569

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RialiX View Post
    just for the record i dont pay for it and i've been xping accounts to 80-83 more times than u opened accounts lvl 1 in ur KO history.
    if you dont know something, u better keep your words for yourself.
    Haha, makes a difference to me, you seem like you've got quite some angermanagement to do, just judging by your posts.

    Fact stands, there are some major flaws with the game if people feel as if they've to use a bot in order to reach max level in a game, lol.

    now, tag along asshat.

  9. #39
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    750

    Default

    Wait what? Only 3 of us bought our accounts the rest lvled. WITHOUT GENIE. Exp dk all day. Ask the human clans that raided them 24/7.
    And please ralix. Where is your proof? Or are you just trying to get us hated on this server too?

    LMAO look ur other fucking post on nttgames/forum got closed cuz of NO proof just a bunch of 30 year olds that wanna complain cuz they hate there ko lifes.

    Good job Ralix. you look like an idiot
    Last edited by funkz; 09-22-2012 at 05:23 PM.

  10. #40
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    750

    Default

    Myth shut up lol. More people know victor has MyKurwa. Than you. And I didn't steal your name
    I got 2 V's. and not a W

  11. #41
    O_o Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,582

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by funkz View Post
    Wait what? Only 3 of us bought our accounts the rest lvled. WITHOUT GENIE. Exp dk all day. Ask the human clans that raided them 24/7.
    And please ralix. Where is your proof? Or are you just trying to get us hated on this server too?

    LMAO look ur other fucking post on nttgames/forum got closed cuz of NO proof just a bunch of 30 year olds that wanna comeplain cuz they hate there ko lifes.

    Good job Ralix. you look like an idiot
    Proof? You're a retard.
    wargrim likes this.

  12. #42
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    750

    Default

    proof of what? what would you like proof of? or are u just one of the Animosity flamers to join this flame topic?

  13. #43
    O_o Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,582

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by funkz View Post
    proof of what? what would you like proof of? or are u just one of the Animosity flamers to join this flame topic?
    You just proved my previous statement, thanks.
    wargrim likes this.

  14. #44
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    750

    Default

    Oh I got it.... Smh

  15. #45
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,649

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by funkz View Post
    Oh I got it.... Smh
    What do you get out of all of this?

    I guess you were lacking 'haters' in europa so you went ahead and made some? Aren't you proud of ya?

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 1
    09-25-2012, 02:27 AM

Similar Threads

  1. Need clan on akara , English speakers or Spanish
    By erfran in forum Recruitment and In-game requests
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-02-2008, 07:21 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-04-2007, 08:35 AM
  3. looking for english speakers clan
    By kalorismagnum in forum Recruitment and In-game requests
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-03-2007, 10:33 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-11-2007, 01:06 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •