Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Animosity surprised in the act ( Concerning the case of NPT )

This is a discussion on Animosity surprised in the act ( Concerning the case of NPT ) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Expect only the GM take action on the matter,...
Page: 4

Expect only the GM take action on the matter,

El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by funkz View Post
    not on ko4life 20 hours a day..? i dont have enough time to fucking read and look up post about different clans like majority of you guys probably do just to call them "Noobs, scammers and pussies"

If theres soo muh hate towards Animosity why do u guys just open a post " I HATE Animosity" and everyone on c-west can just talk shit about us. cuz theres like a new post about us doing something in c-west a day.
    Actually think u're right in some of the case's, but it still aint cool to add np transfer's chars, even tho i think it would be better if the guy actually pmed one of the leaders to warn instead of making a flame thread on forums, but yea stop talking like if everyone were against you/your clan coz we all know it aint like that, Balotelli.
    Rougean likes this.

O_o Senior Member

Wow people just gonna keep hating on the top clan on the server.... if u guys gonna keep putting my clan on blast go look at integirty and badfamily. go make a topic for them and get off our dick. just cuz we stomp on u guys dont mean u guys need to go snooping around the clan just to put us on blast...? really? u guys need a girlfriend or boyfriend whatever floats your boat. And RuthlessKiller we remake our clan cuz c-west gets boring or something pops up in our real life. so we dispand. next time find another way to be a douche bag.
    (Pinder)
    not on ko4life 20 hours a day..? i dont have enough time to fucking read and look up post about different clans like majority of you guys probably do just to call them "Noobs, scammers and pussies"

If theres soo muh hate towards Animosity why do u guys just open a post " I HATE Animosity" and everyone on c-west can just talk shit about us. cuz theres like a new post about us doing something in c-west a day.
    2x long comments yet none of them on topic... Got nothing to say?

Quote Originally Posted by MyDestiny View Post
    2x long comments yet none of them on topic... Got nothing to say?
    Nothing else than hopelessly trying to defend his clan by using the good old "we are so good, haters gonna hate" tactic.

Classic.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    such pathetic drama lol, they think that the ultimate victory is getting the other clan banned.

for months and even years integrity, badfamily and now animosity accuse each other of doing illegal activities, it gets even more ridiculous when you realize that if they really succeeded in getting some people banned that would only affect the already sad PK activity that c-west has.

soooooo glad i quit.
    You're here so you haven't quit yet

Mymelody should have been kicked a long time ago when others and myself complained, but nobody cared so eh..

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by nsamayoa View Post
    You're here so you haven't quit yet
    there are many people who have quit yet still post here, because they can. why do you care?

besides, i was talking about c-west, i did quit c-west. im playing euko.
    Kallop likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    you guys are right. let's not call a scammer the one who steal items from others. and let's not call a cheater the one who uses third party tools.
    there's a HUGE! difference between rivalries amongst clans like in any competitive sport, game or whatever, and condoning the scamming and cheating that goes on in your own clan and your rivals clan.

i don't think every single member from animosity is a scumbag. on the opposite, i think it's just 1 or 2. So i dunno why people think everyone hates animosity. same with integrity (though in this case the number grows :P and the reasons grow exponentially) . but in Animosity's specific case, the fact that those characters remain in clan and their members continue playing as if nothing ever happened says something doesn't it?

yes there will always be haters just for the sake of hating but those are a minority. For example I don't recall people hating massively on HF, MH, Limitless/BBP, and other clans that have been on the top. take a moment and think why.
    The reason why ppl hate clans is because these clans allow members that cheat to stay in clan. Why people hate BF? Cuz its proven they have GM shopped items in their clan and yet they keep denying it. Why ppl now hate Animosity? Because apparently they have cheaters in their clan and no sign that they're going to be kicked. Ofc there are these random haters who just hate anybody who ass rape everybody in pk, but its just a minority of youngsters that haven't been around for enough long to just /skip the random topics about clans being douche bags and enjoy the goddamn game. Why ppl have to always bring drama to the game through ko4life when you could just rant about it in-game.

Wow people just gonna keep hating on the top clan on the server.... if u guys gonna keep putting my clan on blast go look at integirty and badfamily. go make a topic for them and get off our dick. just cuz we stomp on u guys dont mean u guys need to go snooping around the clan just to put us on blast...? really? u guys need a girlfriend or boyfriend whatever floats your boat. And RuthlessKiller we remake our clan cuz c-west gets boring or something pops up in our real life. so we dispand. next time find another way to be a douche bag.
    (Pinder)
    Therefore they need to NPT to get to the top again well done and just to add use arent actually the top clan in the server lol
    We dont mind use making a topic on BF or Integrity go ahead no1s stopping you lol

The One And Only Senior Member

didnt melody pay up szmaci0r?
    He did.
    But that szmaci0r wasn't the only one who got scammed by melody.

(Pinder)
    What badfamily got to do with it?how you connected us to that shit
    This topic is about animosty, I dont see anyone of badfamily here commenting for making a flame war so you better to close your mouth and dont try to make any flame war.
    kkthxbb.

like i said, the ultimate victory for them is getting each other banned.

BF members accusing integrity of illegal activities and viceversa
    titanz members accusing everyone of illegal activities
    integrity vs badfamily vs animosity accusing each other of illegal activities (oMG NOVA / ARCHER TOWN AFTER CHAOZ BAN OR ON CHINESE FARMERS)

why cant people just play the fuckin game? i was like this before, getting all worked up when my old clan leader would add a char to our clan that was unfairly leveled at eslant snow top, but now? im glad i realized how silly i was. it really doesnt matter.

i hope both animosity and integrity get banned so badfamily remains there alone as the undisputed "best" clan in server, maybe then their lives will be accomplished and it'll be time to rest in peace.
    I disagree with you about the "BadFamily accusing integirty of illegal..." - The only illegal activites that we accusing integirty is in scamming, ofcurse they done more things like doing npt while loggs war so they win it etc.. but we dont give a shit

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkMexican View Post
    Mymelody should have been kicked a long time ago when others and myself complained, but nobody cared so eh..
    he wont be kicked because blackii plays on his character so actually melody is "nice guy".

Banned Senior Member

And yet, BadFamily members have +10 GM bought items.

Little archer Senior Member

inb4 denial

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post

that will increase level of flame fest
    kojudo likes this.

give 1 name of badfamily member that has +10 item

The One And Only Senior Member

Woot he got banned.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    07-27-2012, 03:56 PM
  2. Hits: 4
    07-10-2012, 08:42 PM
  3. Hits: 32
    07-07-2012, 06:23 AM