Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Anupew - sold

This is a discussion on Anupew - sold within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by HsK+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(HsK)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-AgaBabaNiggahSlm 7. TRADING AMONG PLAYERS Trading of Game Items between Players on the same server ...
Page: 2

Trii

Originally posted by HsK+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(HsK)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-AgaBabaNiggahSlm
    7. TRADING AMONG PLAYERS

Trading of Game Items between Players on the same server is permitted. All other trading or transfers, including without limitations, trading of Knight Cash, Account ID, Account Names, and all out-of-game transfers, are strictly prohibited.
    Enjoy. Trading your account is "strictly prophibited"

This is the ToS that turned KO4life into a comunist forum h43r:
    trii owned

it's just an advise, no flame pls [/b]
    last i heard u could trade accounts in game. cuz as far as i know when Paddy traded his acc he did it legitmately.

Banned

no offense,

but who the fuck cares ?

he trades his account big woop!

cya later anupew hope person who used it was goodgun as u

AgaBabaNiggahSlm

You my friend are a retard. Will made other mods made a big deal about this ToS, therefor we cannot do it on these forums, i suggest you go to rankings for that

Banned

Originally posted by AgaBabaNiggahSlm
    You my friend are a retard. *Will made other mods made a big deal about this ToS, therefor we cannot do it on these forums, i suggest you go to rankings for that
    i see you take the ToS to seriously, they took down the thing about selling for USD thats why so many people were happy about it. where have you been? they said you can sell here for USD but its not their problem if you get banned. its a UNOFFICIAL forum they cant do anything here. calm down, so what if what he is doing is against the ToS, does that make him a bad person?

AgaBabaNiggahSlm

It was serious, at one point Will said himself he would turn in IP's, then with bad replys he decided not to, so we know where is heart is.

iwanttopk

FUCK the TOS, Gms are gay

AgaBabaNiggahSlm

ice cream

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12