Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Any 83 warriors still using attack build?

This is a discussion on Any 83 warriors still using attack build? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Just wondering if any 83 warriors on attack build?...
Page: 1

Default Any 83 warriors still using attack build?

Just wondering if any 83 warriors on attack build?

2017 passion all the way! unless you a gae shockstunner

GloStix (Prestige ******) Senior Member NuclearWinter's Avatar

shockstun for life.

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

if youre going attack you're doing no damage and using a lot of great skills like frenzy

Quote Originally Posted by NuclearWinter View Post
    shockstun for life.
    Please tell me this is a joke?

you can use shock stun and passion build...
    attack build is poop, just not even being able to beserk echo with other warriors in your party makes you much less useful in general.

Quote Originally Posted by iJustWannaRideMyBycycle View Post
    you can use shock stun and passion build...
    attack build is poop, just not even being able to beserk echo with other warriors in your party makes you much less useful in general.
    Depends if you wanna be the most useless warrior to ever exist due to the fact ur not having decent

I use attack build simply for more attacks per minute. I do have GG gear tho, so I can get away with it. I also skipped shockstun and went for descent and def. If you don't have full+2/3's and a 200+ap weapon, go passion.

Quote Originally Posted by snipes View Post
    I use attack build simply for more attacks per minute. I do have GG gear tho, so I can get away with it. I also skipped shockstun and went for descent and def. If you don't have full+2/3's and a 200+ap weapon, go passion.
    Even more reason for you to play passion if ur good geared , passion > attack build even with a glave +1

Quote Originally Posted by Rhymes View Post
    Even more reason for you to play passion if ur good geared , passion > attack build even with a glave +1
    I've tried both ways, the slight bit of extra damage when I'm passion isn't worth it. As an average I spam around 1000-1050 as attack build and about 1150-1200 as passion, and as attack build I get an 5-6 extra attacks per minute not having to buff myself. The only benefit in my opinion is the hitting the floor skill, but unless you are with a group of passion warriors don't expect that to do much. I can't tell you how many times echo wore off while being 1 hit from killing a pesky sin or mage, then they get away...that's fucking frustrating. Not to mention a debuffed passion warrior is 1-2 hits for even a low geared sin with cp. -300 ac with para and malice/torment, goodnight
    NuclearWinter and SacruM like this.

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

I've tried both ways, the slight bit of extra damage when I'm passion isn't worth it. As an average I spam around 1000-1050 as attack build and about 1150-1200 as passion, and as attack build I get an 5-6 extra attacks per minute not having to buff myself. The only benefit in my opinion is the hitting the floor skill, but unless you are with a group of passion warriors don't expect that to do much. I can't tell you how many times echo wore off while being 1 hit from killing a pesky sin or mage, then they get away...that's fucking frustrating. Not to mention a debuffed passion warrior is 1-2 hits for even a low geared sin with cp. -300 ac with para and malice/torment, goodnight
    yeah, frenzy is fucking useless, hatred is fucking garbage, and being able to attack a priest when he has gab ada shield proc up? fucking TERRIBLE

can we ban this rhymes troll? unbelievable
    tobol likes this.

you're so right ban rhymes and skyhunter already ty
    Rhymes likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SkyHunter View Post
    can we ban this rhymes troll? unbelievable
    LOLUMADBRO!?!

The guy asked a question, I answered. Another person responded to my response, so I responded to his why I don't like passion and prefer attack.

ETA- I think I may have misinterpreted your response as calling me a troll.

you shouldn't be playing warrior then.

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    you shouldn't be playing warrior then.
    I do just fine as an attack warrior, thanks for the concern though!
    NuclearWinter likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast