Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Any (ex)GM here at ko4life?

This is a discussion on Any (ex)GM here at ko4life? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; "Oh Hai! Sorry for deleting you from MSN but we've been forbidden the contact with anyone outside of the k2 ...
Page: 5

Banned Senior Member

"Oh Hai! Sorry for deleting you from MSN but we've been forbidden the contact with anyone outside of the k2 department!" [/b]
    That didnt stop them from talking to me still on msn or personal email addresses

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

That didnt stop them from talking to me still on msn or personal email addresses [/b]

Was only Alex that blocked me :< Still had all the others on msn though :P

Banned Senior Member

Wonder if Kotoko is still the CL for that 2d game of theirs... everyone else I knew got their jobs replaced by Indians

Well, the KO department was completely.. remade, if you will. None of the old names are working there anymore. Didn&#39;t care much about the other games :/

Banned Senior Member

ya I know the KO Department had a large overhaul, but Daria was moved to a different department before that all happened tho

Last I heard she was head of the CSRep? Or was that Averie? Been such a long time.

Banned Senior Member

Alice was in billing/marketing when she was doing the GM stuff and the forums, Daria was a part time GM ( hence the different k2 email she had ), and eventually got the CL position she wanted, havn&#39;t talked to her since i found out and dropped by that games forums but can only assume pretty much anyone that was known is long gone. Except for maybe Sean.... fucking robot

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

<3 Kotoko

I&#39;ve spoken with her many times when she was a GM of Olympia back in the day.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345