Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

any ideas on how to balance ko and real life

This is a discussion on any ideas on how to balance ko and real life within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Kallop But gaming addiction takes away your will to do other stuff I've heard some ppl reduce ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    But gaming addiction takes away your will to do other stuff I've heard some ppl reduce taking showers and other things because the game is too addictive.
    Rofl thats some fucked up shit Only weak people are like that.

you have to not take ko to seriously, just log for an hour or two of pk and talk to some old friends. thats what i do now, and i enjoy i find my self enjoying ko more than i did before.

lol..... its the easiest question you could possibly answer........ when your at home doing nothing. be online, if something comes up (friend wants to hang out, girlfriend wants to do something etc.) go out. i have gamed for years and years bro and one thing i have learned is that when you have to go... you have to go. there is nothing anyone can say to you. its a fuckin game bro, so many ppl act like gaming is a form of crack. for 7 years i played cs 5 of those years i had teams... very dedicated game if any of you have played. one thing i made everyone realize is that if you gotta go ... GO! if they start crying tell them to fack off man. and its not the right team/clan for you. any good team/clan is going to realize you have a life bro.

Can't, choose just another

KO takes just too much time if you want be even decent, a-f-k merchants, exping... all that shit..
    But well yeah, if you got money to spend on game then I think you can balance ur irl/gaming pretty nicely.

But KO is expensive as hell too... if you are gonna baba from 0.
    Last edited by HighRoller; 02-04-2012 at 03:40 PM.

First build up ur char as much as u want then just log 2-4 hours max per day , or whenever u can.
    Thats what i did in usko , and had a nice pk with friends, and a GG social life

Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar

get a life and you won't be on KO

if u can coop with the fact that ur not running in the top in KO then no there is no way to balance it with real life.

Quote Originally Posted by UgottabeOwned View Post
    i quit ko 2 years ago but i find myself always coming back once every few months and play for a week and then stop. You see i left the game due to many issues such as ingame cheating and also cause i it was affecting my life outside. It find that i still deeply want to start back but i cant seem to have a balance when it comes to this, im sure everyone has this problem such as spending a large amount of time exping, war, pking etc and when you're not online much you get labeled as inactive if you're in a clan and hence you get kicked out, on the other hand if you play ko excessive your social life will somewhat suck and everyone will wanna whats up. Any ideas on how to multitask both issues at the same time?
    looks like we have the same problem bro ...i forced my self not to play i sold my account with everything. im playing basketball and football now instead of Knight online. but it depends on the person.

go get a job and start babashopping =)

Quote Originally Posted by skzhe4v3n View Post
    go get a job and start babashopping =)
    i already have a job and i did . i just started getting back items and I met an old friend who's a clan leader and cool with me. im only considering playing like 3-4hrs per week since i work. thx for the tips guys

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12