Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Carnac West and the desparate *Cry me a river* ppl

This is a discussion on Carnac West and the desparate *Cry me a river* ppl within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I Thank BFD for closing that other topic where the posts were completely off topic and I'd like to open ...
Page: 1

didinino

I Thank BFD for closing that other topic where the posts were completely off topic and I'd like to open it again:

I have opened an answer topic since ppl dont seem to care for others and think ONLY about themselves angry.gif

im not forcing anyone to read it, but the message is very BIG, LOUD and CLEAR (for you devin and all the others).

http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...howtopic=166258
    *fixed link*
    edit:

i allow myself to copy those big words:

"
    Dont merge, there is no reason to make west like all servers!

If YOU dont like it- give us a favor and QUIT! angry.gif

LET OTHER PPL HAVE FUN WITH WHAT THEY HAVE AND LEAVE US ALONE

DON'T cry like a stupid baby let the ones who enjoy the server have what they wished for and shut up!
    "

dude i played on west at the first 3 days. i have not seen any humans at ardream and about 2 orcs.

dude i played on west at the first 3 days. i have not seen any humans at ardream and about 2 orcs.[/b]
    then quit.
    simple as that!
    Carnac West is unique (the only non turk server, and the only empty server) some people may like that yeah?
    if you dont like it get the fuk out

Banned

Here's something to think about.

When they open Carnac:
    1. Easter was near so people could've gone on vacation and spend Easter with their family.
    2. It's almost at the end of semester for me. Therefore projects and final papers are due and also final exams are coming up.

I'm sure there are plenty more reasons. For the last few days I've seen more and more people but they aren't high lvl yet.

fail... arnt we in the same clan?

time to jump on the merger bandwagon

and im not "crying like a baby", im simply an outlet for an opinion shared by alot of GG carnac-west players... (alot of which happen to be in your clan)

Banned

bit harsh... ?

sexy Owa

I Thank BFD for closing that other topic where the posts were completely off topic and I'd like to open it again:

I have opened an answer topic since ppl dont seem to care for others and think ONLY about themselves angry.gif

im not forcing anyone to read it, but the message is very BIG, LOUD and CLEAR (for you devin and all the others).

http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/f...owtopic=166258

edit:

"

DON'T cry like a stupid baby let the ones who enjoy the server have what they wished for and shut up!
    "[/b]
    i completely agree... leave the server be it will grow in time -.-

Boyce

The server wasnt ment to be this dead. But k2 are too stupid to block proxies.

sexy Owa

we asked for the "ip block" it was given because english speaking players were sick of turkish players ruining the servers if you enjoy playing with them thats your call by all means go play another turkish infested server. but some of us have been around way too long to enjoy the presence of those who ruin many aspects of this game -.-

merging west with east accomplish's NOTHING, if you want to go east so be it. leave west be... your just making another akara or girakon -.-

It must be fun to exp at higher levels with no one on. Hard enough to get and keep high level ds, ew exp parties going on older servers...time will tell.

Wink

http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/f...owtopic=166258

edit:

"

"[/b]
    +1, let us have fun.

it's pretty simple actually if you dont like it ......QUIT! h34r:

didinino

fail... arnt we in the same clan?

time to jump on the merger bandwagon

and im not "crying like a baby", im simply an outlet for an opinion shared by alot of GG carnac-west players... (alot of which happen to be in your clan)[/b]
    oh rly? i know some ppl didnt like C West, they just explained to me the reason why they want to quit and i told them nicely " i wish i could have u with me but i will not argue ur decision".

they went other servers, i stayed.

they didnt cry like babies or tried to merge anything. why dont u do act like them? makes no sense to me.

sorry i just cant stop arguing with u cause C-west is a DREAM THAT CAME TRUE for me and i assume for other ppl as well.

so take this flame only cause u started with this topic and the stupid idea..

Edit:

yay look at my 1,000 post xD

AlwaysSayDie

Wait, is Carnac West free from turks?

Is their ip blocked or something?

If so, I'm starting there ASAP.

sexy Owa

Wait, is Carnac West free from turks?

Is their ip blocked or something?

If so, I'm starting there ASAP.[/b]
    they are ip blocked yes :/ but these little children want to make yet another turkish server, my merging west with the turk infested east

420_69

i dont play anymore but when i heard that they made a server and split it where no turks could join west i said FINALLY after all the years everyone has been sayign why not just block turkish ips well i think k2 did a great job with carnac if u dont wanna play with turks play on carnac if u do then play a diff. server so k2 doesnt lose the turkish support economically and they may get some players that left due to turks back

p.s. OWA!!! what have u been up to

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast