Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Any ways to make xp less boring?

This is a discussion on Any ways to make xp less boring? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by kenpai In old ko i took a piece o paper, fold it and put it on my ...
Page: 2

Sweet

Originally posted by kenpai
    In old ko i took a piece o paper, fold it and put it on my moinitor so it would block my xp bar. Put music on and just go at it. Now i guess you gotta stick a piece o paper down there on the monitor. It helps not seeying how slow xp goes.
    I ised to do that all the time... but my brother got mad at me 'cause he thought it was pointless and would tear it down whenever I did it. :angry:

Banned

Originally posted by QueenPriest
    masturbate ftw *:lol:
    lol <3

play 1-2 hours then go get the fuk out of ko like i do

1-2 hours a day, 2-4 days a week and im done (maybe thats y i dont lvl up)

dont watch movies or tv shows, i always end up dead and asking for a rezzer, TV > KO for much

TunaFishyMe

i never died once watching a movie while i did TK in eslant. TS scroll. keep the sound on so you can hear other people hitting as well as you.

Originally posted by kenpai
    In old ko i took a piece o paper, fold it and put it on my moinitor so it would block my xp bar. Put music on and just go at it. Now i guess you gotta stick a piece o paper down there on the monitor. It helps not seeying how slow xp goes.
    lol, that sounds like a good idea :lol: I usually trying to not look at it, but sometimes my eyes can resist it... h43r:

meeps

depends what your doing .. set yourself an xp limit then take a break.. everyone thinks xp is boring but at the end of the day everyone has to xp. unless you go lvl 60 and pk enjoy getting owned by 70's :unsure: just get an xp partner or a party and talk to them in party.. that will keep you occupied

Haxium

Default Re: Any ways to make xp less boring?

Originally posted by Timaster
    can anyone share there technics with me? like to be able to watch a movie and xp at the same time?:P
    load wmp / option / select "Always on top"
    wr or spam 3 (3 = sd or hs, if u r sin, just r it )
    BUT !! Resize your screen so you can look at your party/hp/buffs and look at it sometimes.

Dorn

talk to friends on vent...problem (somewhat) solved

i have a tv close by so i just watch movies and such... z r s rr s rr s ... etc and check screen once in a while make sure im still in the right place to be

Legendbegins:

way to make exp less boring is to quit ko

DragonFire

when i xp i usually alt tab to these forums in between looting/lr/ what ever im doing (im mage)

morax

1) Listen to music with a few people on a ventrillo channel commenting on songs etc gives you something to chat about
    2) Never exp exp exp, every 30 mins or so have a little 2 minute afk break to get a drink have a walk around etc, this will make your refreshed for the next 30 mins.

the_man_slayer

lol i try out different combo's and stuff, might aswell get in my practise for CZ :lol: :wub:

warrior and sin can z'r

archer do that and they call u noob

morax's way seem to work best for me... i would kill for about .3% then brb for few mins

1% a day no matter what

_DecapitatoR_

If im in a crap party, i get bored. If its a good party, like dark knights cz or cw 2 spot i dont really get bored for some reason, guess its fun watching exp go up so fast B). I also set a target exp for each day, atm i try and do 10% every day, which isnt too hard.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast