Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Any ways to make xp less boring?

This is a discussion on Any ways to make xp less boring? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Flam3_Arch3r+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Flam3_Arch3r)</div> Originally posted by Yoav @ <!--QuoteBegin-hej Do it in CZ so you can kill some ...
Page: 4

ozhakim

Originally posted by Flam3_Arch3r+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Flam3_Arch3r)</div>
    Originally posted by Yoav@
    <!--QuoteBegin-hej

Do it in CZ so you can kill some orc betwin Mobs and listen to books or music

lol
    ROFL[/b]
    Book on tape? Thats actually a good idea. Maybe I'll have to do that.

mason_cro

Umm if you really want to have fun pay a hooker to give u a blowjob during exp. WARNING : Not appropriate for priests, you might get people killed xD

ImUrDestiny

yup

_Priest_Of_God_

Sucks being priest sometime tried watching movie while xping once was in random party got two people killed lmao h43r: h43r:

Elmoira

I enjoy xp. The feeling to see my char becoming stronger everytime is great.

TimtoN_

I used to have a comedy movie in the background while I was exping, made it a little more fun. ^_^
    I will miss those nights.... now school is interupting <_<

invite ur RL friends to watch u play and say: "WTF is that? lemme play for a while" <-- when they finally got u exp'ed by 50%-60% u'll find exp is fuking boring

some lvl me back please (60% is too much)

priestish

KOXP + watch a movie. check everyso often for gm messages or people asking if you are there.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234