Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Anyone else getting less xp with Plat. after maintenance?

This is a discussion on Anyone else getting less xp with Plat. after maintenance? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Double EXP-Event (Xmas + GM) = 135k+ Xmas = 105k NO Event = 80k+ Something like that. At Boroos, CZ....
Page: 2

Double EXP-Event (Xmas + GM) = 135k+
    Xmas = 105k
    NO Event = 80k+

Something like that.
    At Boroos, CZ.

RE5PECTmf

Friend told me that there is no more xp bonus in cz ... maybe that is a reason . Any1 checked this lately .. I&#39;m pretty sure he told me that now u gain same xp in eslant as in cz on same mobs ... U guys maybe used to get a more xp in cz , and if thats been changed .. it can look like plat is bugged . Compare to esl and reply , I wanna know this too ... if its true .. damn .. dk spots in esl r gonna be 24/7 aoe fun <3

Friend told me that there is no more xp bonus in cz ... maybe that is a reason . Any1 checked this lately .. I&#39;m pretty sure he told me that now u gain same xp in eslant as in cz on same mobs ... U guys maybe used to get a more xp in cz , and if thats been changed .. it can look like plat is bugged . Compare to esl and reply , I wanna know this too ... if its true .. damn .. dk spots in esl r gonna be 24/7 aoe fun <3[/b]

That&#39;s what it seemed like to me as well.. Judging from what I normally would get from treants/ancients in rlb or CZ. And no it&#39;s not lack of exp event from xmas I didn&#39;t play that whole time. I&#39;m quite accustom to getting the same exp from Treants in cz since FF came out and it&#39;s definately lower. (seems like loss of cz bonus only not plat bug).

LOL from 46k to 35k from booros
    and 46 wasnt with any bonus, would be 46+ with any event

just logged in today and all xp is messed fro new patch

no plat btw

Shane1911

Gonna need anyone with a potential xp loss to spam with CS tickets. Mine was closed with a simple...

"Hail Shane...

We will look into this...blah blah...sorry for inconvenience...blah blah...ticket closed. Happy Hunting".

F U K2.

i got 12k exp from a paramun and 18k exp from apos of flames, 17 exp from dks in cz (im lvl 70) and i dont have any kind of prem that is the worse exp ive never seen

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12