Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

anyone else getting their videos taken down

This is a discussion on anyone else getting their videos taken down within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; so i just noticed that starting 2 weeks ago youtube started to take down some of my videos, and guess ...
Page: 1

Default anyone else getting their videos taken down

so i just noticed that starting 2 weeks ago youtube started to take down some of my videos, and guess who is behind it, no other than NTTGAME, problem with that is that it gave me 2 strikes for videos i uploaded 10 years ago lol and i still got a shit ton of more videos, 1 more strike and my youtube acc will be closed, anyone else having this?

Everything which is not related with NTTGame is getting deleted. They started just with Facebook fanpages & groups, then banning streamers on twitch etc now youtube also, clearing every platform. So you're not the only one.

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

Pretty sure if its not material from Offical game they have right to remove it.
    So can't see anything wrong there.

Unless its from USKO or Steam, it seemingly gets deleted.
    Suprised its even Facebook, then again its to promote private servers.

hahaha...NTT and KO really deserve to die.
    black likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    hahaha...NTT and KO really deserve to die.
    tell me if you ever plan on coming to miami /san juan /cancun we can meet up and sort it out

YouGotPwndByMyAss likes this.

^ original.

Banned Senior Member

It's a damn good thing I privated all my past videos lol I actually ended up deleting all my old KO videos though, can't risk it for my other Youtubes. Pretty sure if one gets banned they're all banned. It's a shame really, was my memories from KO. I downloaded a couple of them though to keep on my external hard drive for old times sake. I'd advise you to take the rest of them down before they end up striking you completely. If you get banned you're screwed.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    It's a damn good thing I privated all my past videos lol I actually ended up deleting all my old KO videos though, can't risk it for my other Youtubes. Pretty sure if one gets banned they're all banned. It's a shame really, was my memories from KO. I downloaded a couple of them though to keep on my external hard drive for old times sake. I'd advise you to take the rest of them down before they end up striking you completely. If you get banned you're screwed.
    yeah i didnt really worry about the first strike at all, then i got a message about the 2nd one and i panicked, set all my videos to private, i read they can still get deleted even if they are private but idk, so i might have to take them all down, like 30+ videos which i really dont want to

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ching View Post
    yeah i didnt really worry about the first strike at all, then i got a message about the 2nd one and i panicked, set all my videos to private, i read they can still get deleted even if they are private but idk, so i might have to take them all down, like 30+ videos which i really dont want to
    Privated or not they def can get copyright striked, better taking them down, I didn't want to do it either but I def wasn't gonna get my other 2 youtubes banned because of NTT game being idiots.

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    Privated or not they def can get copyright striked, better taking them down, I didn't want to do it either but I def wasn't gonna get my other 2 youtubes banned because of NTT game being idiots.
    If you private them, they cant see them, hence cant file a report on a video thry cant see. They have taken a lot of my videos down also.

Thats their strategy to battle psko. Which in all fairness is approach I would take aswell. Since they are limited with developing new content, because everything has to be approved by koreans first, and private servers do a lot of custom features that are more attractive and making game more balanced then official, this is what they gonna do now.

still there

my god I know its an old video but girakon at the time looked barren...like 5 people in cz

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    my god I know its an old video but girakon at the time looked barren...like 5 people in cz
    I think it was Girakon 2 or 3.. 1 was packed as hell and I couldn't log in at that time

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post

still there

Ofc its there ita official company video. They are taking dow psko videos

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast