Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Anyone know a NTTNow work around?

This is a discussion on Anyone know a NTTNow work around? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Cant log in the new servers due to not pre registering, well NTTnow is saying USA isnt available.. I saw ...
Page: 1

Default Anyone know a NTTNow work around?

Cant log in the new servers due to not pre registering, well NTTnow is saying USA isnt available.. I saw some other posts about quite a few countries unable to log in. Curious if anyone has figured out what to do, or if there is a new announcement on what the fix is?

Turks are going nuts over it - alot of them can't login either

Maintenance in 2hrs, I'd imagine it's to fix it

Yeah, there was some issues around non pre-registered users. The waiting lines have been long tho even with pre-registered users, around 50-150 so far.

Altar is massively crowded, all slots basically full 24/7 on all servers & camps.

You guys can connect to servers now?

According to patheoz they're working on a fix right now for the app

I mean they basically just have to white-list all the area codes and stop being such shit, cheap cunts

Guess it should be all sorted in the next hour or so...

No, still cant connect.

So fkn* great launch, still can't connect. Is that true what i heard, that people who cant connect need to sent ticket worth 5ncoin xD

Literally waited 2-3 days to join it ... And i hear smth like that

I'm gonna say that overall private servers had better launches then this official shitty smth.

No more, wont even join it if its fixed. frash ntt

Biggest joke they mentioned its ' classic " .
    It has fkn nothing to do with any "classic" mean .
    Last edited by SacruM; 01-24-2019 at 08:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SacruM View Post
    So fkn* great launch, still can't connect. Is that true what i heard, that people who cant connect need to sent ticket worth 5ncoin xD

I'm gonna say that overall private servers had better launches then this official shitty smth.

They said they are working on the problem and will make the necessary announcements when there is any development. I'm from Turkey but hope they fix it soon.

Quote Originally Posted by SacruM View Post

Didn't pre-register or are you trying in w/o premium?
    Classic trick of entering other server -> buy premium -> log in new usko works like a charm still.
    Or then buy premium straight from web shop on panel.

Via these 2 options, our guys have been able to enter game w/o pre-registeration just fine.
    But if you don't have premium, good luck. Waiting takes 30mins and you will get dc'd 5 times before you can get PUS open.

Honestly it's surely a NTTnow issue, it's either some countries can't sign up at all or a mistake has been made with signing up (not filling in the verification code on phone or w/e).
    I pre-registered my account on P150RT(altar) on time without problems, but apparently something went wrong with the app, so I still can't login either - access to server currently unavailable for your account.

Now they gotta manually verify my phone number by a GM, altho I had my number verified by customer support a day before I pre-registered qq

you can register now need nttnow first everyting works fine

Oh my lol, I get the verification code in the nttnow app now.. but it wont pull up my keyboard to type it in hahaha.. gotta find a work around for that now..

BUT THE APP IS SENDING VERIFICATION CODES NOW, for anyone waiting.

EDIT: well like said below, you actually have to download the app, then go to the website and pre register for the servers and wait "up to one day" for a gm to send you a "promo code." That is as far as I have got so far... as far as what the guy below said, i do not know.. BUT I am sure he is right, they will want you to go through another loop (send a picture of your ID,) and after that loop, if you are outside of turkey you will probably have to put in a DNA test to "23 and me" wait for the results, then send that in. After that, another loop to go through would not surprise me.
    Last edited by akonoo; 01-24-2019 at 07:08 PM.

App now works although anyone from outside of turkey now also needs to be manually verified by a GM to enter the game - need to send a ticket in with screenshots of drivers license etc -

heres link : https://forum.nttgame.com/forum/show...ountry-Numbers

Fucking speechless at how truly incompetent these cunts are in 2019.

Is making everyone download some wank app so they can send push notifications to customers about having a 25% discount on premium health potions really worth losing non-turk markets? These cunts are genuinely, fucking retarded.

I can go get a fucking mortgage with less drama than i get when trying to login to some 20 year old bugged out game holy fuck.

Worst server launch i ever saw in any game.

Really no matter if they fix it, seeing how incompetent they are and how they focus on money even more then usually is just a joke.

Give it a little bit time and it will be overloaded in PUS items again and even more p2w then it was ever.

Anyways these servers are no worth you're time if youre looking for classic feeling wich ko has around 2007.

They basically made it from one of shittest ko versions and deleted few npc's, and thats the ol' good times. bleh

I lost hope for this game already. So many brands made classic servers those times, and NTT fucked even that, such a trash company.

ehh just sent a ticket a post it here... the approach has recently been changed.... https://forum.nttgame.com/forum/foru...ral-Discussion

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast