Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Anyone know a NTTNow work around?

This is a discussion on Anyone know a NTTNow work around? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by SacruM Worst server launch i ever saw in any game. Really no matter if they fix it, ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by SacruM View Post
    Worst server launch i ever saw in any game.

Really no matter if they fix it, seeing how incompetent they are and how they focus on money even more then usually is just a joke.

Give it a little bit time and it will be overloaded in PUS items again and even more p2w then it was ever.

Anyways these servers are no worth you're time if youre looking for classic feeling wich ko has around 2007.

They basically made it from one of shittest ko versions and deleted few npc's, and thats the ol' good times. bleh

I lost hope for this game already. So many brands made classic servers those times, and NTT fucked even that, such a trash company.
    And only thing you needed to do was pre-register within like 5 days?
    If that didn't work there were guides how to access even with your designated country being blocked.
    If that didn't work, there were tickets made for the same reason and they were replied within few days.
    If that didn't work, you could have entered the NTT US discord and simply ask help from the GM's. (they even gave free KC for players to send their verifications, 5kc total).

Why you keep answering me
    I wont even bother to try this man.

I could not use my phone cus it was fucked ? Do you blame me for that ?
    Even that there was such a thing like "pre-register" is totally bullshit , but you probably dont get it what that does.

And NO
    Its not how the things should work, you DONT fukin need to send a ticket and you DONT fukin need to contact gm by discord to join 20 years old game.
    just how you try to defend that bullshit looks so funny imo

Im totally dissapointed at this point, thats my last word here, cya.

Well who else we should blame if your phone is fucked?
    Pre-register & early access is now a "trend" on MMORPG's, it's more than common these days and have been for some years already.

Well there you go, not sending a ticket, not contacting for any help got you here, flaming and bashing while others are playing just fine.

Im not even defending the NTTgame, it's fairly horrible but what triggers me off is how lazy people can be.
    Jesus christ, can you even find paper from toilet without help?
    Last edited by SPANKME; 01-25-2019 at 07:22 AM. Reason: grammar

Look at that, some people may not have enough good phones, what i've heard for iOS app you need minimum 10version+ of it, ok let's discredit some more ppl at this point with older phones.
    After that, people who have not pre-registered were gonna connect after 24h - hmm nah.
    Now let's send a ticket if you found out that you gonna need to, and wait maybe few days till they finally let you play. Niice and people are on max lvl probably already.

You're last point is just nosense, maybe i do who knows.. Just go and play you're dream server and dont look into toilets of other people.

It is not flaming and bashing. It's not acceptable for me as for 'server launch' and for many of my friends also.
    Let's say i will not play there cause of my laziness, im leaving that topic also because of that.
    Respect each other

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by SacruM View Post
    Look at that, some people may not have enough good phones, what i've heard for iOS app you need minimum 10version+ of it, ok let's discredit some more ppl at this point with older phones.
    After that, people who have not pre-registered were gonna connect after 24h - hmm nah.
    Now let's send a ticket if you found out that you gonna need to, and wait maybe few days till they finally let you play. Niice and people are on max lvl probably already.

You're last point is just nosense, maybe i do who knows.. Just go and play you're dream server and dont look into toilets of other people.

It is not flaming and bashing. It's not acceptable for me as for 'server launch' and for many of my friends also.
    Let's say i will not play there cause of my laziness, im leaving that topic also because of that.
    Respect each other
    its lvl 80 cap people are max in 2-3 days who cares?? there's no rush to 80 cap cos there is nothing to do anyway, there's no bifrost mobs in bowl to farm, there's no events, there's no keramash / nigamash, you LITERALLY can only pk when you hit lvl 80

they were helping people in the discord with the verification problems as well so if you guys really wanted to play instead of just whine and be retarded then you wouldve played

I don't love usko, and i think NTTgame is full of fucking morons who drool on themselves in an office all day, but you people make them look like geniuses

Heard that new version of NTT Now is out, which allows now verification. It is not updated yet to app store on phones.

New app downloadable https://nttgame.app.box.com/s/8goymt...edxiy6vj79gt6g

Here is link to forum announce https://forum.nttgame.com/forum/show...nection-Issues

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12