Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Apollogy to Raffu...

This is a discussion on Apollogy to Raffu... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by redfieldTnT trust me * olliea or aellio *is still the same person * and the night i ...
Page: 2

Originally posted by redfieldTnT
    trust me *
    olliea or aellio *is still the same person *

and the night i spamed his *selling mage thread *
    he pmd me back and said * *i posted *that i sold my character *but didnt *now noone will think its me blablalba *

he even *posted some bs about how noone would belive me *cause he sold it pretended to sell it in the first place * ROFL *

all i know is i never been accused of scaming anyone so u guys can trust me *
    and *so many people *been saying aellio has been scaming people left n right *
    so dont trust him as for raffu still a scammer sorry tez *but tis true *as much as i know u wanna proterct ur clanny..
    red i dunno whats your prob but this is what (the real) oillea told me: somethin about you, him, and raffu were in cz some months back u killed obl and got hwot drop (when they were worth something). he said he sold the hwot for like 900m or so, which is how much they used to be but then for some reason u didnt accept the 300m or so (not sure how much) he offered to u a while after it was sold.

point being why still hold the grudge? no1 scammed u out of shit, that drop from cz (in a random party mind u, not like it was clan or anything) is to whoever gets it and thats it, end of story. the fact that you were offered coins but u didnt accept and STILL feel like bitching is sad but its your perogative

redfieldTnT

Originally posted by typ0+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(typ0)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-redfieldTnT
    trust me *
    olliea or aellio *is still the same person *

and the night i spamed his *selling mage thread *
    he pmd me back and said * *i posted *that i sold my character *but didnt *now noone will think its me blablalba *

he even *posted some bs about how noone would belive me *cause he sold it pretended to sell it in the first place * ROFL *

all i know is i never been accused of scaming anyone so u guys can trust me *
    and *so many people *been saying aellio has been scaming people left n right *
    so dont trust him as for raffu still a scammer sorry tez *but tis true *as much as i know u wanna proterct ur clanny..
    red i dunno whats your prob but this is what (the real) oillea told me: somethin about you, him, and raffu were in cz some months back u killed obl and got hwot drop (when they were worth something). he said he sold the hwot for like 900m or so, which is how much they used to be but then for some reason u didnt accept the 300m or so (not sure how much) he offered to u a while after it was sold.

point being why still hold the grudge? no1 scammed u out of shit, that drop from cz (in a random party mind u, not like it was clan or anything) is to whoever gets it and thats it, end of story. the fact that you were offered coins but u didnt accept and STILL feel like bitching is sad but its your perogative[/b]

first off fuck what u heard
    u dont know shit and al and raffu both lie thru thier teeth
    it was between me n raffu
    all merchanted shit for raffu back than and all told raffu he sold it for like 90k by mistake

but he only told me this after about 3 or 4 months of ignoring me and telling me its still in merchatn ect
    u have no idea about whats goin on oke men

could be on of his friends.. they scam items to sell for usd so that they can pay for another game server they own.. cant remember what game

u guys are all idiots stop fucking with my rep i have never scamed anyone so fuck off idiots and look up my ip i dont have a name of charmander on koranking forums so peace.

Restricted

Originally posted by aeLLio
    u guys are all idiots stop fucking with my rep i have never scamed anyone so fuck off idiots and look up my ip i dont have a name of charmander on koranking forums so peace.
    aellio and raffu is friends with 2 scammers name Mica and ardje

Originally posted by Restricted+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Restricted)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-aeLLio
    aellio and raffu is friends with 2 scammers name Mica and ardje [/b]

umm yes i was way back then but am i still ??? no kthx so dont say shit u dont know aiight?

btw devile or phantom please do a ip check on me to tell these people that i dont have an account name of charmander on here to give proof please.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12