Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

archers only

This is a discussion on archers only within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i saw a lot of "+1" posts =S[/b] +1 :lol:...
Page: 6

i saw a lot of "+1" posts =S[/b]
    +1 :lol:

SillyHo

I will say the crossbows sometimes have issues with higher end MOBs and monuments. I switch to my IB +7RB for things like diva bird, and when we are invading I will use my enion bow 8 for monuments. I dont need STR from my attacking bow, its why I have the enion, and I dont need a little more HP from a bow either, if I am doing my job correctly, people dont get near me to do any damage

Banned

Helenid +8 >> Bow of Player + 8 >> Eagle Eyes +8 >> Enion Bow +8 >> Iron Bow +8

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

Archer needs AP for sure,
    But if you have a good equip
    Then i'd pick EE +8 above anything (not thinking of BOP)
    cause really Helenid is a crossbow and ye you can use enchants for it, but like i'd prefere the bonusses on a eagles above the
    bit of ap caused by the enchants,
    if you need a bow and you burned your BOP i swear EE is the choice

theeps

bow of player 8>eagle eye 8> Helenid 8> exc ib 8> ib 8> enion bow 8> chitin bow 8> scorp bow 8. isnt it that bow of player giv dex? if thats correct then thats y i tink bow of player is best at 8 but very rare to make that. helinid 8 wood b cheaper to make over eagle 8 but eagle 8 has more bonuses not the best btu at least sumfin. helenid good for icing

Babiesforlunch

personal > helenid > EE > enion > cb> iron[/b]
    +1 to that. I Burned my personal bow going +2 rebirth :P Just bought myself a Helenid+8 and was loving it in PK. 100% slow and the weapon enchants and the massive glacier damage are really nice. I previously had an ib+8 for a couple months and I can greatly tell the difference. EE is nice and would be my third choice but I like the AP and 100% slow along with weapon enchants on the Helenid. The rest of the bows are worthless unless you can make an ib+9.

helenid > bow of player > eagle eye > enion > iron > chityn

Post your archer damage here!:

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=229022

Let's see what bow pwns the most!

Thyss

Archer&#39;s one of the hardest meeles to play..... so dont talk shit if u dont know anything , and im talking about a good arch that knows how to use styx, light ice arrows and tank in versus not just spamm the skill until u ks sumthing <.<[/b]

<3 owned!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456