Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Are archers really strong - PK wise

This is a discussion on Are archers really strong - PK wise within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I was wondering if any of you guys have a rouge and maybe have its lv 80 archer skills lol ...
Page: 1

natic

I was wondering if any of you guys have a rouge and maybe have its lv 80 archer skills lol I was thinking could they be strong and if so stronger than assassins?? and maybe better...

nicholaszaioud1992

Possibly, depending on the items they have.

NightmareOfAMartyr

Archers are the thing I'm least afraid of in Cz if that answers your question...

more like the most annoying class. i have seen one archer that will stay for a 1v1 other than :wagyar: and he quit long ago. all archers do is shoot run stop shoot run stop shoot run. the best nps they can make is camping opponents base and shooting unbuffed noobs or ksing other large parties ._. sin>archer anyday

MirZa117

sin>archer anyday[/b]
    amen

Not many good Archers out there, gotta know how to play well with them, have great items and be atleast in the Lv70's(75+ is awesome).

Archers are underpowered below 70 but I love playing the class more than an Assassin.

Their Arrow Shower can be very deadly up close if you cannot take him/her out quickly.

Banned

party wise gogo archer
    solo wise gogogo sin

natic

O kool how much do you think a archer can do with lets say 2.8k AP in PK?

A hell of a lot but I am guessing its gonna have weak defense by looking at the AP

Banned

O kool how much do you think a archer can do with lets say 2.8k AP in PK?[/b]
    750+ every dark pasuer...probly 800+ every shot..and you will own people with no buff

750+ every dark pasuer...probly 800+ every shot..and you will own people with no buff[/b]
    750-1250 prolly, I have seen Onfire hit 500-1000(same target) on a lot of people with his videos and he has close to 2.2k ap at lv75.

Banned

more like the most annoying class. i have seen one archer that will stay for a 1v1 other than :wagyar: and he quit long ago. all archers do is shoot run stop shoot run stop shoot run. the best nps they can make is camping opponents base and shooting unbuffed noobs or ksing other large parties ._. sin>archer anyday[/b]
    u was in clan w/ 3 or 4 top archers in game and all u can do is kiss wagyars ass .. im sure Apolon, Apostilo, Robin_Hood will take umbrage to ur low opinion of diez archers <_<

O kool how much do you think a archer can do with lets say 2.8k AP in PK?[/b]

i had 2121ap on my lvl 74 archer w/ +8shells +2wp dual+1rols eme+1 re+1 elfbelt+1 ..
    and unless u go in cz w/ a pr0 priest or some party ur gunna be pretty much ksing or stalking orc base like trip says .. i still had fun and won alot 1v1 ..but archer vs combo .. it sucks

the 2 best reasons to be a rogue and archer cant use either of them

combo/mh combo

but u can have alot of fun w/ archer just dun expect to be that strong solo PK

and wahts name of this lvl 80archer and on waht server?

TunaFishyMe

hehe apolon was and i always scouted bosses at the same time for a couple weeks lol.

I always imagined that a party consisting of , 6 archers, 1 Full heal priest, 1 ice mage will be amazing...but its rare to see someone pul lthat off. i think infinity tried it with tlax, dumar and some other archers. lol dumar

Banned

750-1250 prolly, I have seen Onfire hit 500-1000(same target) on a lot of people with his videos and he has close to 2.2k ap at lv75.[/b]
    you wont hit 1250 on someoen...probly a mage or BP but surly not warrior or rogue or INT priest...unless they debuffed

u was in clan w/ 3 or 4 top archers in game and all u can do is kiss wagyars ass .. im sure Apolon, Apostilo, Robin_Hood will take umbrage to ur low opinion of diez archers <_<[/b]
    i never pk&#39;ed with or against them so i cant judge them. my statement was made based on my experience with archers and that&#39;s exactly how it has been. wagyar is the ONLY archer that stood till the end in 1v1 that i&#39;ve fought. even though he knew he couldnt win he fought me twice. i dunno how u pk or robin or apostilo or apolon or robin because i never really went against u guys in cz or even party with u. but i&#39;ve seen some archers who have total NP stipends so they&#39;re pretty good. but when i fought against one (some noob archer in diez i think hes 80 and human) all he did was run back to his party. i understand that archers are meant for party pk but meh i dont respect them much sorry

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast