Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Ardream Ares

This is a discussion on Ardream Ares within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Suicideangel Hi stevenFTW, what was your nick back then? Yea ::ARCHERS:: was one of the best Legit ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by Suicideangel View Post
    Hi stevenFTW, what was your nick back then? Yea ::ARCHERS:: was one of the best Legit archer clans. I miss those simple days, all +0 jewels and +7/8 weapons. Nothing like a well organized party with 7 arrows and a debuffer. Too bad this game became too unbearable and those guys quit. It would be so much fun picking off mages that always Nova Town today. Running the top perimeter of base was so much fun. Anyone in range of our arrows had slim chance of surviving.
    My bro is RobinHood, yea i agree the old days was much better.. the game has changed alot overtime and got worse through every patch.

Real teamwork has been replaced by having 3-4 priests in party with 14k hp spamming party heal and party cure..

That's only the middle of KO progress, soon we'll have a pk server on our hands with equally geared or so people. Then KO will die.

PointZero

eghhh... I dont really like it, i played on human side, and its not really fun, there are just so many different clans scattered all around its not easy to get in one active clan for ardream. 99% turks btw

PointZero

LOL, well i love ARES, even though its full of turks. I play rlb, there are some hackers but they suck, I sure would recommend it

Quote Originally Posted by StraightRapin View Post
    its full of turks, if thats what you were wondering.
    And? So is 90% of the game

Ares DCZ is the best DCZ I have played, and ive played in all servers. The ONLY problem with Ares DCZ, is that you are talking +11 dual shards being AVERAGE.... BUT! If you have an iron set, that isnt much of a problem. Iron sets are actually cheap too. Mages are a lot more fun in Ares DCZ because of it.

Google

overall summary of ardream ares, +9 chitins or +10 fp , +9 weapons, +3 uniques, just go to cwest arderam, i had that gear on cwest ardream could tank 6 rogues on my account without buff since most dlw in cwest are undergeared

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12