Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Ares KingShip (Karus)

This is a discussion on Ares KingShip (Karus) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Just a reminder the Ares elections are on the 13/14th of November, a 24hour to Nominate then another 24hours to ...
Page: 6

wideload620

Just a reminder the Ares elections are on the 13/14th of November, a 24hour to Nominate then another 24hours to vote.

BuMp go go papa

Banned Senior Member

Good luck nigga , hopefuly you get it ... not some turky

Bufty

Good luck from Ehlana and Pw clan, tho if u do get king it will be even harder to win wars lol.

Btw nomination notice comeing up on human side today, but it wont let clan leader do nomination? Same on karus side? Bugged maybe zzzzzzz.

wideload620

Yes its a bugged election notice that i know of so far but keep trying after the 13th if it wont allow you ill start another topic bout sending in mass cs tickets so on and so forth we&#39;ll get what is owed.

Thankx Grobs and Bufty both respected players and clans

<3

julesie

BUMP

Ignore Me Senior Member

Earlier today " has won with 100 percent of the vote." was scrolling on top of the screen.
    And the Election Official(Orc Ares) does say there is no King at present.

I guess the impeachment makes no sense, the bugs get fixed or its going nowhere.
    GM&#39;s been quite good with XP events.

wideload620

Yeah i just saw that as well gona have to cs and wait for a gm

wideload620

Response was that they know of the bug and with&#39;n 10minutes of that ticket being answered the King was removed so now all we gota do is wait till the 13th and hope we can vote.

Ignore Me Senior Member

King is back to Mrtglr after restart.

Okay its not like I&#39;d ever vote for MrtGlr but he isn&#39;t the worst King we ever had.
    At least he does run XP events and not retarded drop events.
    But he is King because of Bug, and acts like King should K2 ban him for 30 Days.

wideload620

Well im just updating you all so far nothing has been done to fix this bug so looks like all our plans will have to wait till December the 13th, id like to thank every single player and clan that has offered there support. And hope that ill see you on the 13th of December 2007 to vote in a change of power and the rise of a new leadership.

i cant believe this happened....

wideload620

Well guys and girls since the November elections where ether rigged or a mistake is over now, i will contest the election in December as one last chance of making a difference. I hope that those that have pledge to help me and karus make it a better place to play, leveling and generally be in.

Id like to thank those that will be willing to help me this last time and hopefully well&#39;ll be successful, thanks again and ill see you in game.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast