Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast

ares mages

This is a discussion on ares mages within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; You think people with high levels that duped their items are dumb enough to give anyone proof of it? I ...
Page: 11

HotAsIce

You think people with high levels that duped their items are dumb enough to give anyone proof of it? I spoke with mozart before on PM, he told me he had a couple people on his MSN list that duped for him. I didn't take a screenshot, but he said he was probably going to sell his account. Looks like he changed his mind. And I dn't care if you believe me or not, I know its true because I was the one talking with him. Everyone who has seen/talked with/played with mozart has a pretty good idea of what items he has, and how he obtained them.

russia

mages only save ur asses , dont think a fun class to play all u do is tp people before they get owned and just stun people zzzzz boring :lol:

mages only save ur asses , dont think a fun class to play all u do is tp people before they get owned and just stun people zzzzz boring :lol:[/b]
    You need to watch some videos of good PvP mages.
    It's an amazing class, and is highly underrated.

wideload620

no class should be under rated ever it's the person behind the character that makes it good.

but russiaboi i can see why you dont like mages since your human you lack the quailty that the orc's have at the moment

no1 remembers the oldies mages -.-?[/b]
    I do but no1 play like lordmozart the owner
    when i played in ares long time ago about 2 years and half lordmozart was the best

HotAsIce

My mage is level 71, and I hit rogues without magic shield for around 1100, and that is more than a lot of rogues spike me for unless they are decently equipped, so don't be dissing mages

-RW-

We all know how mozart got his items :P 1st of all i can tell u he bought my IN0 from PwnageFactor when i quit =)'

and for bulb4 oh man i loved hat guy best mage in ko..... i rememb when gm gave him some np cause he couldnt go to cz anymore... cant rememb the name of the gm some friend of Immortalsouls i think not Raven seom1 else mod3m or something cant rememb it correctly been a while since :P

prisoner, 1UP, kahula, in that order. Only mages I found hard to beat, and that was in the days before +3 uniques and overpowered mage skills.[/b]
    + 1 Best old school mages.

mammlea

funny how prisoner would go out solo as paper mage and get his ass pwned everytime i saw him

funny how mama is never good at KO, and still trolls around the forum flaming ppl.

keep getting banned np!

-RW-

funny how mama is never good at KO, and still trolls around the forum flaming ppl.

keep getting banned np![/b]

Funny how gay you are.

And i think mama was way better than you xD

Funny how gay you are.
    And i think mama was way better than you xD[/b]
    Funny to keep the flame on! :lol:
    What happened to ur rogue? :huh:

Banned

I dont ...................[/b]

rofl grobs didn't remember anytime when he get pwned ***

mammlea

rofl grobs didn't remember anytime when he get pwned ***[/b]

yeah grobs sucked in ares, but this isnt about him, its about ares mages!

Funny how gay you are.
    And i think mama was way better than you xD[/b]
    who r u? a nobody? thought so.