Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Arrow Shower Hack no more?

This is a discussion on Arrow Shower Hack no more? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by BFD+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BFD)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-Chuck Norris KOXPers in DCZ: 10 (call it 3, cos DCZ only on 1 servers) ...
Page: 4

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Originally posted by BFD+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BFD)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Chuck Norris
    KOXPers in DCZ: 10 (call it 3, cos DCZ only on 1 servers)
    actually you were closer with the 10, except it's more like 10 on each side[/b]
    It might be now... I haven't logged into DCZ for a week or so, cos last time there were about 4-5 arrow shower hackers on orc side, and I kinda guessed that was about the same on human side.

Aluzion

I dont think k2 ven knows how to ban people =

all they do is make false statements... h43r:

ANZAC_Mondane

Originally posted by Gollum
    now double it ....... couse it is 2 nations ........
    and this is another k2 bullshit ....... the same people that kills me *1 month ago are the same that killed me yesterday kosping.
    ]Yep,,, i get killed by same Kosp Fag from 2 weeks ago in war,,, One was Called LYNX another Looney_Toones adn that other fag called VirusLord <_<

These Gays been Running In cz, ,and wars,, and i saw one Kosp in Ghosts later after war ,, no no FuckWitt Gm doe shit all ,,, i guess they see them,, look at account and Say,, Nah,, cant Bann ,, he pays for my Hambergers and Fries with his Premium

Alos,, i see Kospers in abyss,, on like 2nd floor of works,, adn they in crappy Gear,, adn Horn bow prob +7 ,, and i hit them adn WTF ,, they REDBALL ,, then they come and hit me and Go down like a bag of shit ,,,, anyone Notice this ?

Gforce

I don't know if it's true, but I still see kelly_kelly and KAMPUS (or something, I forgot his name) running and shower ppl like an idiot in CZ diez. It has been 3 days, they doing that. I am waiting see if these idiots will be banned or not.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234