Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Auto minor heal gayish

This is a discussion on Auto minor heal gayish within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; My sin has almost 4k mp... I can minor perfectly fine without my mana dropping... zzz why you guys pointing ...
Page: 2

spence5990

My sin has almost 4k mp... I can minor perfectly fine without my mana dropping... zzz why you guys pointing the fingers at the rogues as if they all minor hack. Minor is a part of the game and maybe some sins use minor combo hacks, but no reason to include the legit players in that group. Minor combo is simple... RR + Skill, while using minors and potting. If you don't pot or miss a pot, your minor will most likely go out and you'll be scrwed :/. Once you get the hang of it, you can minor combo easily...

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

if u want more hp anyways its better to use hp pots and mp pots so ur mp should drop somewhere there inbetween soul pots :P

My mana and hp bar always dropped but then on the other hand I sucked so many ways :lol:

hashey100

ive seen many minor hacks people running and minoring even if there sitting down and there health is full

Sustain

^lol... Just because you can't minor you call em cheaters haha love the new players.

Edit: lol at destroying Daydreamers xD very good movie Phantom

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Screen lag means your mp bar wont budge, depending on the minor method too also is a big facter. If you use a 2 minor gay shitty fag homsexual method you will find the manner is "dumped" more often. People that use 1 minor or the hp+minor method tend to be able to control their speed better and avoid dumpping the whole bar.

OLD1953

Fraps works fine with dual processors. KO only hogs one of them.

Sabao

2 minors is gay shitty fag homosexual method :huh: ?
    I rather say its for ppl who dont wanna buy a new keyboard every months and dont wanna see with some regularity an orthopedic surgeon.

h34r:

Banned Senior Member

I rarely used dual minor, it was less stressful on my hands for long 1v1 battles then using 1 minor but at the same time it was slower the ctrl minor ^_^

BrightEyes

VMars is gg ...sorry if you are too noobish to play your character. You may want to sound less retarded next time you start a topic...like say if you have any friends (what are the chances of that) ask them.

4que

+ he seems to be going through an awful lot of Soul pots.

Lag0nx

A V. Big L - O - L at that skill bar,2x minor,1hp pot,1 soul pot,lightfeet and 3 skills?.

W00t nice.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

2 minors is gay shitty fag homosexual method :huh: ?
    I rather say its for ppl who dont wanna buy a new keyboard every months and dont wanna see with some regularity an orthopedic surgeon.

h34r:[/b]
    Funny I work in a orthopaedic hospital and with the hand surgens to boot. Looks like I am covered

Genkku

Bix you from Ares? ( i saw 1 Bix from Ares and its probably you ) , you the gay rogue i ever seen you run from me when we did a lot of times 1 vs 1 ( Nick Genkku ) when you see humans and i try to kill you , you run into them and when they attack me you turn around and try to ks , you faggot man really faggot , if you think i lie dont try to say nothing i can take video and post here how i rape you , if you cant minnor use potions and you'll die , i use 2 minnors on skill bar i go pk with 15 cures , 180-200 mana potions and 10-15 hp pots ( if i stuned or something to use ), i never not towned ill run long way till i see 1-3 rogues running after me and then i stop for 1 vs 1 or if you noobs so its 3 vs 1 dont tell me you run becuse you dont do dmg on me i have only FP DD 25 like all normal rogue have.

And you probably noob you press skill + minnor with out RR , SPAM RR and skills allways skills and minnor failed rofl its not mean we cheaters , go learn how to combo before you come ks in cz , again you think im lie and you better then me? come arena come cz come every where and i take video and post here even if i losse oke baba?

Again if you not from Ares sorry then but also have rogue human in Ares nick Bix , but the true i dont think its other rogue in Ares who the hell will fake your nick? you not 0000000 or F9Devil :\

But also if its wasnt you again im sorry and the Bix from Ares if you see it answer me fast :angry:

Creative

just because you guys cant minor combo

its easy
    and btw veronicamars is using double minor combo
    he has good fingers is what i say
    not macro or cheat program

people have told me ive used macro program to minor combo
    but no, they are just noob
    and they dont have good fingers..

what im trying to say is
    test your combo on a girls pussy
    if your 3 fingers can fit in your girls pussy