Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

BABASHOP lets do this

This is a discussion on BABASHOP lets do this within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i like ppl like u that buy my items / char each time i want to sell it :wub: :wub: ...
Page: 2

i like ppl like u that buy my items / char each time i want to sell it :wub: :wub: :wub:

Zulkir

Originally posted by Dro
    the thing about paying 200$ a day/week/month, or w/e, is that it gives u an unfair advantage over players that are actually playing the game. *

Lets set an example, a marathon. Everyone starts from the begining. Some have trained for weeks, and some havent. some run all the way to the finish line, they make their best efford to get 1st, they have trrained, suffered and got skills on it. But one guy, who hasnt trained, has no desire to be the best on a honest way says "meh, fck em, i got money, ill just take a cab and get the 1st place... noone said i couldnt"....

altho, sadly im being a hipocrit by saying this cuz i support this by selling items/coins for usd so i can get items that are only being sold by USD.... If i could, i`d buy all for coins, keep the game how its suposed to be, fun instead of proffit, but what else can i do if noone sells good items for coins?

And one thing that is just wrong is buying illegal items, injected by gms or created with duped +8 100% scrolls or w/e... that just destroys the market and the whole server...
    yes may be it is unfair..but isnt the real life looks like this...

and i agree with you about not being able to buy some items in game by coins..

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

when I make my Uniques all +5 I'll PK naked.

priest_

Originally posted by Private+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Private)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-undefined
    get a job u bum? GET A LIFE U BUM! STOP SPENDING MONEY ON THE GAME
    how are u gunna tell me to get a fucking life my items would take u a fucking life time to make but it only took me 2 secs to click send on paypal

go babashop some yugioh cards fucker[/b]

Default Re: BABASHOP lets do this

now look why ppl kosp:

Not enough time to play the game but wish to enjoy it to the full extent .

Not skilled enough to gain lvls fair and rather jus not waist time.

Lazy not interested in looking exp parties or exp solo.

similiar?

with time and hard work u ll get ur +8 items. Even selling scrolls from cs is not that easy. Easier then farming but stil pain in the ass. This is rpg game right? In those games u must spent alot off time to be better stronger etc. Sure there r codescheats to get ultimte weapon or god mode but doesnt this kill the point of the game?

So if u r babashoping its like u were typeing codescheats in game

OsirisG

gotta say you got nice gear
    babashop alot?

TBH items for USD , been out of the closet for a while , so K2 could introduce a system to safelly transfer them , process the money , get 10% comission , and that way the buyer would be certain the item is clean (K2 would scan the ID) and the seller would be sure he gets his coins.

Socrates

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    thats what happens when your project manager tells you do clean their database without giving you access to the database and then not show up to work for a week.

THEN WHY ARENT YOU LVLING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aryan

hi my name is aryan jain i am from hong kong and i play ko everyday almost on b3 or b2

character name: bgsfb
    lvl 46 (paper)
    rouge/archer

and i am searching for some one to train me how to be a good rouge if anybody is intrested pls pls send me a mail on [email protected]

(kauras) and i want to be a good rouge

u need a female? im not a good rouge but if we r talking about pimp skills imdamodafuka ^_^

OsirisG

That would be useless until u get to at least lvl 55 aryan , then u can get training on combo as an assasin , for archer there isn't much to learn since there are almost no archers or good archers , most ppl diss archers but i presume someone skilled enough could make for a worthy oponent.

haha ppl open ur eyes! he didnt posted in babashop topic wo a reason come on :mellow:

OsirisG

u mean he sells sex for baba items and skills ?

well hes from hong kong after all ^_^ jk i love jackie chans movies :P

Yun_Yuuzhan

Default Re: BABASHOP lets do this

Originally posted by Private
    ok lets see everyone complains bout people having +8's either ur duper or u babashop

now lets break it down reasons someone would babashop

Not enough time to play the game but wish to enjoy it to the full extent .

Not skilled enough to make +8 and rather jus not waist time breaking all kinds of items .

Lazy not interested in farming ur items and upgrading.

but now look reason people shop in pus

Not enough time to play the game so they buy symbol scrolls to lvl fast.

Not skilled enough to upg with buss so buy kc to get trina.

Lazy not interested in farming items and upgrading so they sell scrolls for coins and buy items.

ok we've established that there is a very small line between babashop and power up store .

so which is legit which isn't power up store is obviously legit cuz its allowed but then again for longest time k2's tos consist buying items from other people = no support ( never really mentioned they'd be deleted etcetc and really only reason they say nething bout buying items n is cuz they didn't wanna help ppl when they didn't receive there items) . i never really read while back that babashopped items were illegal jus gms called them illegal and obtain illegal is against tos .

babashop hate is so hypocritical first off there is a small line between legit players quiting and selling for usd and hackers selling *

first off there no way to determine if a babashop wanted to appear legit he could jus say quiting selling usd and ppl wouldn't know any better.

2nd how do u know if a babashoper is a db hacker or a just a hacker/scammer or jus someone who farms hard as fuck *

im saying why bitch bout babashopping its like saying wow dude u got good shoes and im wearing payless and this is where i say GET A JOB U BUM

proud babashop babashop every chance i get

and i really do jus love how everyone is jus like wow he babashops who cares he sucks

wat u gunna do when someone babashops and knows how to play ???? find new excuse to bitch bout them having better itamz oke

if u refer to sig i am da babashop when i kill someone in cz i can loot there body and take items this is how i dupe ! oblivion style bia

Buying KC and scrolls to PK is not the same thing as getting +8 items and +2 uniques for a sum. Every time I see a random warrior no one's ever heard of with a +8 raptor, I get pissed. Why? Because the game was never meant to have more than TWO of those on a whole damn server, they are a really pimped weapon. +8 is supposed to be a challenge, something to strive for, not something to be BOUGHT for USD.

On the scale we are looking at now, so many people have +8 weapons because of the damned babashop, its impossible to PK in crap anymore. The days when Bobert could run around in +6 shards and +6 fp with random dex accessories owning people are over because of all the pregenerated 65+ characters with iron neck, iron belt, dual roc/rol and dual we. Babashop KILLED this game, it created a false standard of PK and barred many new people from wanting to play because the entrance barrier is now so high. :angry:

Can you honestly say you remember the days before the babashop? If you did, you would agree with me.

morax

Originally posted by OsirisG
    gotta say you got nice gear * *
    babashop alot?

TBH items for USD , been out of the closet for a while , so K2 could introduce a system to safelly transfer them , process the money , get 10% comission , and that way the buyer would be certain the item is clean (K2 would scan the ID) and the seller would be sure he gets his coins.
    See now that is actually a smart idea

As for Yun saying babashopping killed the game, kinda i guess, but i get great satisfaction that me and two clannies last night owned 16 randomers with glowy weapons

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast