Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

BabyJustSayGoodBye its time grow up

This is a discussion on BabyJustSayGoodBye its time grow up within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; umm let me refresh ur minds B) Im ::No_Mercy:: then name change to BaByJustSayGoodDay (GOODDAY), then went orc as MIN0TAUR, ...
Page: 2

NoMercy

umm

let me refresh ur minds B)

Im ::No_Mercy:: then name change to BaByJustSayGoodDay (GOODDAY), then went orc as MIN0TAUR, then NT again as human with same name and planning to change again..

My brother was a priest named BaByJustSayGoodBye.. name change to Lacrimosa now

this guy named BabyJustSayGoodBye (with Ba"b"y) is Matsuki.. yes he speed hacks all the time.. he asked me if he could used that name.. i told him i didnt care..

and to Kailean.. Im an ex UknighteD clannie and rule #1 if u lure.. be sure we will lure back.. so get over it.. if we lure to u or ur clannies = ur clan lured on us too.. same as Patriot clan and tons more.. that's the way to do bosses if u cant hold it.. then stfu.

and btw LordShiva ::No_Mercy:: = MIN0TAUR .. the one that own u on 1 vs 1 umm like a week ago near golems 6.. that's me :rollseyes:

welcome to human side.. but im sad.. no more nps nor any1 will acid me

UKnighteD ftw!

Damn I miss ares. <_<
    Was only in UKnighteD when they were grade 5, then got grade 4 the next day. h43r: Then I ended up trading it, and _jsn scammed me. -_-

sorry for off topic. :rollseyes:

LOrDsHiVa

Originally posted by NoMercy
    umm *

let me refresh ur minds *B) *

Im ::No_Mercy:: then name change to BaByJustSayGoodDay (GOODDAY), then went orc as MIN0TAUR, then NT again as human with same name and planning to change again.. *

My brother was a priest named BaByJustSayGoodBye.. name change to Lacrimosa now

this guy named BabyJustSayGoodBye (with Ba"b"y) is Matsuki.. yes he speed hacks all the time.. he asked me if he could used that name.. i told him i didnt care..

and to Kailean.. Im an ex UknighteD clannie and rule #1 if u lure.. be sure we will lure back.. so get over it.. if we lure to u or ur clannies = ur clan lured on us too.. same as Patriot clan and tons more.. that's the way to do bosses if u cant hold it.. then stfu.

and btw LordShiva ::No_Mercy:: = MIN0TAUR .. the one that own u on 1 vs 1 umm like a week ago near golems 6.. that's me *:rollseyes: *

welcome to human side.. but im sad.. no more nps nor any1 will acid me *

dont remember that 1v1 cuz i wasn't on it could have been my friend..

and ty for welcome

baseballm66

ok so the dread mare agroed onto him while he was running through the eidolons from the middle entrance to that area? i find that hard to believe since I was on sheeva at the time and was in between him and the Dread mare. Frankly the Dread mare didnt agro on me and I was closer to it than he was... but i guess it would have agroed on me if I had been on a warrior and Binded it too, right? I guess they believe that this is the definition of agroing instead of luring... think what you want. We fuckin OWNED his parties in CZ everytime we were in there against him.. thats all that matters.

Kailean

lol cry cry plys :rollseyes:
    btw, sand, whateva :P

wtf___dude

no more nps nor any1 will acid me *

ACID POT YOU????? LMFAO .... you're the queer .. you're the ANY wANABE that likes to acid people you retard!!! =)

thanatos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JfUlRGTw1I

video of this retard noob glitchin using acid pot , name is kinda blury cuz of youtube u can actually see it better on the frap lol
    i leave a small pic of the video taken from windows media player so u can actually read its him

the_one_and_only

to bad its impossible to glitch anymore, its just a visual bug hes not actually moving any fast than you are

Pwner4Last

Originally posted by Vacant
    UKnighteD ftw! * *

Damn I miss ares. *<_< *
    Was only in UKnighteD when they were grade 5, then got grade 4 the next day. h43r: Then I ended up trading it, and _jsn scammed me. *-_- *

sorry for off topic. *:rollseyes:

ahhahahaha 679 ap in lvl 60 Serious dude, that was funny haha

M0NSTERED

isnt minotaur josh ?

NoMercy

josh is _minotaur_ was a priest... when i NT and change name i didnt knew that guy had that name.. that's why im planning to name change again.. and as far as i know _minotaur_ plays on KorruptedDemon (priest human) dunno if he still plays.. havent seen him for weeks.

Cocaine

Originally posted by Pwner4Last+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pwner4Last)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Vacant
    UKnighteD ftw! * *

Damn I miss ares. *<_< *
    Was only in UKnighteD when they were grade 5, then got grade 4 the next day. h43r: Then I ended up trading it, and _jsn scammed me. *-_- *

sorry for off topic. *:rollseyes:

ahhahahaha 679 ap in lvl 60 Serious dude, that was funny haha[/b]

why do u have 60 into assasin, and wtf are those arrow things in the top left?

don't be hatin the stats now ^_^ Was using gob plates and half plates, +6 sword breaker and +5 kukury. I had bought the character a few days before that and never did restat.. dunno why he had 60 into assasin but it really doesent matter.

wtf___dude

josh is _minotaur_ was a priest... when i NT and change name i didnt knew that guy had that name.. that's why im planning to name change again...
    dude.. change name all you want.. you're still NOOBmercy =) ... changing name doesn't change how you love to town in cz.. once again I LOVEEEEEE seeing you town and leave your priest to die =0

-demonpriest-

babyjustsaygoodbye (warrior) is this guy in this forum>>

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast