Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Badashopping

This is a discussion on Badashopping within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; The original meaning of babashopping was used to describe people that buy items and coins from a third party. That ...
Page: 2

The original meaning of babashopping was used to describe people that buy items and coins from a third party. That was it. Newbs have tried to twist the original meaning to include people that use their money to buy knight cash and sell the scrolls for in game money.
    Using money to buy scrolls and selling is supporting the company that runs this game.
    Using money to buy items directly from players is supporting hackers and inflated egos.
    No not everyone that sells items and coins is a hacker, don't misinterpret what I am saying.
    Some people believe in playing the game how it was intended. Like a regular game, you lvl your own character, you farm and get your own items.
    Some people have no patience, want to feel cool in game and want to take short cuts, so they baba.
    Some people feel pride when they have patience and farm or get a nice drop that waited and worked hard for.
    Some people feel pride when they "own some noob" with a nice shiny weapon they payed way to much for.
    Most people don't hate babas because the choose to spend awesome amounts of money on this game, they just have no respect for them.
    The people that spend awesome amounts of money really want to translate that lack of respect into everyone "being jealous of them" and don't seem to get why people don't respect them. A lot of them act like they don't care what people think but are the biggest cry babies on the forum when you call them out.

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    The original meaning of babashopping was used to describe people that buy items and coins from a third party. That was it. Newbs have tried to twist the original meaning to include people that use their money to buy knight cash and sell the scrolls for in game money.
    Using money to buy scrolls and selling is supporting the company that runs this game.
    Using money to buy items directly from players is supporting hackers and inflated egos.
    No not everyone that sells items and coins is a hacker, don't misinterpret what I am saying.
    Some people believe in playing the game how it was intended. Like a regular game, you lvl your own character, you farm and get your own items.
    Some people have no patience, want to feel cool in game and want to take short cuts, so they baba.
    Some people feel pride when they have patience and farm or get a nice drop that waited and worked hard for.
    Some people feel pride when they "own some noob" with a nice shiny weapon they payed way to much for.
    Most people don't hate babas because the choose to spend awesome amounts of money on this game, they just have no respect for them.
    The people that spend awesome amounts of money really want to translate that lack of respect into everyone "being jealous of them" and don't seem to get why people don't respect them. A lot of them act like they don't care what people think but are the biggest cry babies on the forum when you call them out.
    What if i was coming from a other server and sold everything there and brought it over to a other server. I farmed my own gear sold it for usd so i can move to a other server other than refarming and spendin more money ... And babas dont spend too much money on items its usually price if i am not mistaken, the items they buy depend on the gbs the items goes for in the market.

I wonder what you would call what I do

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by thing View Post
    übermotherfuckingbabashoppingfortheeliteamountofmo ney!

also to add. i guess theres 2 different situations, new servers and existing. now with new servers its hard to baba obvs u gotta lvl ur own char n what not but with exisitng arnt the babas just trying to equal there gear to majority of the ppl on the game.... tbh its not fun wen u pwn every1 with 1 hit... everyone wants a challenge well i know i love a challenge and so does me clan we dont enjoy running over everything... so why bitch bout babas that only come into the game n buy equavialent gear to the players already there... the players from b4 shud be happy more population and agian a challange.... its the noobs who are already getting pwned calling the original players babas who complain... if u see the baba list on ko4life ppl like happyduff and siago who run around on old uniqs... and sure happy duff might have the cs but its the clans cs how is he baba becuz he can tank a party.... its not the gear its his talent... prbly one of the best duffers on the server

i geuss what im saying is dont underestimate the player cuz of the gear ppl are so quik to jump to conclusions and assume someones gear is insane

Ñ∞ß² Senior Member

Already a thread for this matter

I have to agree with this guy

You are doing business. Simple as that

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

babashopping is also if u are trying to SELL for real $$ as well :P i always considered myself and my char unbabashopped because i never did until i sold my char, and i had godly items haha.

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by thing View Post
    baba

kjjkhjkhkh

Buying PUS items is way different from buying GBs. 1st of all, Where do the noah come from? PUS items do not create noahs. They just add items into the game. Gold sellers use programs and interfere with players while gathering noahs and items from monsters. Those that buy gold from these cheaters are financing these companies. The price of any PUS item depends on how much noah is in circulation.

Buying PUS do not create cheaters. Buying noah from gold sellers pay for cheaters. And those that do buy from these sellers have to nerve to cry when they can not kill a Boss that the cheater farm to provide the gold.

@Thing It is called "Parting a Fool from his/her Money"

Quote Originally Posted by tgotgo View Post
    Buying PUS items is way different from buying GBs. 1st of all, Where do the noah come from? PUS items do not create noahs. They just add items into the game. Gold sellers use programs and interfere with players while gathering noahs and items from monsters. Those that buy gold from these cheaters are financing these companies. The price of any PUS item depends on how much noah is in circulation.

Buying PUS do not create cheaters. Buying noah from gold sellers pay for cheaters. And those that do buy from these sellers have to nerve to cry when they can not kill a Boss that the cheater farm to provide the gold.

@Thing It is called "Parting a Fool from his/her Money"

good point i shoulda made this more clear i was not talking bout gb companies i was talking bout buying off other players

The One And Only Senior Member

as you see and I think that you understand that ,
    When someone trying to sell something in-game to another guy and the another guy taking
    screen shot of the guy that telling him that he want to sell to him items for USD ,
    and post it in main forums then the seller will get banned,
    And as everyone think and know they(k2) care about that people babashoping on items from another sellers and not them so they care about that someone getting money on their game ,
    anyway also its destory the game :/(k2 don't really care about it , they just care about the money)
    when someone buying items with real money it destory the game, for example have 2 guys
    1 guy called blabla1
    and the another one called blabla2
    so for example blabla1 was farming from server start to get some items and he became strong character and after while this blabla2 came to play and just babashoped his items and he got more items then blabla1 , so thats what I mean its make the game some bullshit.. , people have to farm their items and not babashop them and feel like the best players on the server .. have alot of people that buying items and then think that they are the best or something like this.. got alot of example of clans/people that thinking it,
    PS : its also fucking game wtf why people pay on it with real money lol.. have people that paying on it more then 3~5k usd sometimes I say really no lifers go buy something in real life why u babashop items in-game lol..

anyway I think that you understand why not to babashoping and why they care about if someone babashop from random guy and not from their company.
    Last edited by ™PerFectioN™; 04-27-2011 at 12:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ View Post
    as you see and I think that you understand that ,
    When someone trying to sell something in-game to another guy and the another guy taking
    screen shot of the guy that telling him that he want to sell to him items for USD ,
    and post it in main forums then the seller will get banned,
    And as everyone think and know they(k2) care about that people babashoping on items from another sellers and not them so they care about that someone getting money on their game ,
    anyway also its destory the game :/(k2 don't really care about it , they just care about the money)
    when someone buying items with real money it destory the game, for example have 2 guys
    1 guy called blabla1
    and the another one called blabla2
    so for example blabla1 was farming from server start to get some items and he became strong character and after while this blabla2 came to play and just babashoped his items and he got more items then blabla1 , so thats what I mean its make the game some bullshit.. , people have to farm their items and not babashop them and feel like the best players on the server .. have alot of people that buying items and then think that they are the best or something like this.. got alot of example of clans/people that thinking it,
    PS : its also fucking game wtf why people pay on it with real money lol.. have people that paying on it more then 3~5k usd sometimes I say really no lifers go buy something in real life why u babashop items in-game lol..

anyway I think that you understand why not to babashoping and why they care about if someone babashop from random guy and not from their company.

u need to read and understand b4 posting.....

they spend 5k cuz wen the sell they make 7k no one is stupid enuf spend 5k for nothing and 2ndly k2 obvs does ban but the topic is bout babing compared to the pus store lol and like i also said earlier babas usually only baba to get comparable gear otherwise its not fun for the ones that are trully amazingly geared n bought it all dont matter cuz they suck so its like they really not geared lol

Quote Originally Posted by funkz View Post
    So, with all this news on babaing goin on on the official forums and the the ppl trying to "target" accounts i ask you what is considered babaing.... im sure this term cam from buying insane items from gms back in the day but know is used freely with just buyng a shard 8 from some1 for usd. Now tell me if I was to spend 40 usd on kc n buy pus items n sell them am i not a baba since im paying k2? but wen i spend 40 bucks on gbs than i am? assuming the end result will be the same in gbs since it usually is.... just want some opinions from ppl if these guys get rid of babaing wont ppl resort to pus store to make gbs.. but also babas in a sense are the smart ones dont u think. why pay k2 for the shitty enviroment we have to put up.. i enjoy this game for the ppl i play with and for the pk. i love the way the pk is done and think that i wouldnt be able to find a game like this, i enjoy comboing becuz it puts ur skills into play. the babas only baba cuz they know for a fact they will receive there money basically with interest ontop by the time there done.. neways this is my thoughts gimmie urs?

Ps. the babas wont be around to play if there is no return basically. they also pay k2 for pus items that are essential so dont say the babaing is why the enviroment is shitty cuz k2 doesnt make money, cuz they make dolla dolla billss yall lol

you are fully right dude......

Quote Originally Posted by Thardy View Post
    übermotherfuckingbabashoppingfortheeliteamountofmo ney!
    hahahahahahah!

N0rseman

To summarize: Today everyone is BabaSh0pper!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast