Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Banned C-West

This is a discussion on Banned C-West within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; today i drinked??? wdf try flaming someone without fucking up your vocabulary.....[/b] Maybe english isn't his main language, end....
Page: 3

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

today i drinked??? wdf try flaming someone without fucking up your vocabulary.....[/b]
    Maybe english isn't his main language, end.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

I was wondering where a couple of my posts went that I posted in the past couple days.... Frankie deleted them zuzu

Banned

No unbeatble I edited a few replies of people and deleted your reply seeing as your reply was just asking for a forum which should not be posted here.

No unbeatble I edited a few replies of people and deleted your reply seeing as your reply was just asking for a forum which should not be posted here.[/b]
    ohhhhh h34r: bad boy

Wink

lol, Alot of people on this very forum are hacker's Take Darki for a example - his sig is from a site called f-gam!ng which indicates, he cheat's :P.[/b]
    i got nothing to hide :P
    quit ko <--- SEE ME ^_^
    dedicated=/ gaming hacker,web intruder or hacker trainee dont have anything to do with hacker (u should read this forum before post)
    cheats? yes i used them in the past mainly [spoiler]actool with priest macro something like koxp[/spoiler]
    as u stated alot of ppl cheats on this forum but act like hypocrite yay
    also hacker=/cheater (hacker make hacks cheater use them)

I was wondering where a couple of my posts went that I posted in the past couple days.... Frankie deleted them zuzu[/b]
    :blink: 1 of the 2 the biggest flamers on forum is back,just need to get fat Indian ass Jas here :P

dont fight with my Serbian bro or u would get 1 more Serbian on ur head

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123