Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Banning ixb +10

This is a discussion on Banning ixb +10 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-PADDY I must say that i am fucking appauled however that i am actually being ...
Page: 7

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-PADDY

I must say that i am fucking appauled however that i am actually being flamed for banning a guy selling a +10 high class item, take a look at yourselves and think about it before writing your next post
    i am just going to say this since to me your a big douche bag and no credibilty with me and alot of people and this just proves my point of you being a hypocrit even more

i am agreeing of the banning of a guy selling a +10 item and the best bow there is at that.....but maybe u should have let another mod banning ....and w/eyour items bla bla bla .....legit or not there are more facts to base your +9 bardish is not legit as i dont see bardish in merchant for 100 mill and also they dont drop like hotcakes and also maybe we see them now more but before rofd was out there was not that many to make a +9....u got it from naked char with no name....but that ofc in yours your more legit then god himself

just maybe u should let someone else do bannings of people like this...but i do agree he needed to be banned just not by a hypocrit with questionable items as well
    have a nice day paddy[/b]
    get a friend logging into lvl 46-50 char, and make the mss quest 50-100 times, get 50-100 bardishe+5, get them all +8.
    if u get more than 10 bardishes to +8 try them to +9.
    making +9 cleavers and bardishes is not so hard now if u got the time for it.
    a lvl 70 guy going with a lvl 46-50 char can make it over and over and over till he gets enough of those to make +9.
    tell u the thruth there might even be a +10 bardish in a year or so, maybe less.
    about the cross bow, yea +9 MIGHT be legit, but +10 no way. there isnt even a 1st grade armor+10 (which is not duped), so a +10 high class item? no chance.

Banned

Originally posted by Flam3_Arch3r+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Flam3_Arch3r)</div>
    Originally posted by Tez/Aja@
    <!--QuoteBegin-PADDY

I must say that i am fucking appauled however that i am actually being flamed for banning a guy selling a +10 high class item, take a look at yourselves and think about it before writing your next post

i am just going to say this since to me your a big douche bag and no credibilty with me and alot of people and this just proves my point of you being a hypocrit even more

i am agreeing of the banning of a guy selling a +10 item and the best bow there is at that.....but maybe u should have let another mod banning ....and w/eyour items bla bla bla .....legit or not there are more facts to base your +9 bardish is not legit as i dont see bardish in merchant for 100 mill and also they dont drop like hotcakes and also maybe we see them now more but before rofd was out there was not that many to make a +9....u got it from naked char with no name....but that ofc in yours your more legit then god himself

just maybe u should let someone else do bannings of people like this...but i do agree he needed to be banned just not by a hypocrit with questionable items as well
    have a nice day paddy
    get a friend logging into lvl 46-50 char, and make the mss quest 50-100 times, get 50-100 bardishe+5, get them all +8.
    a lvl 70 guy going with a lvl 46-50 char can make it over and over and over till he gets enough of those to make +9.
    tell u the thruth there might even be a +10 bardish in a year or so, maybe less.
    about the cross bow, yea +9 MIGHT be legit, but +10 no way. there isnt even a 1st grade armor+10 (which is not duped), so a +10 high class item? no chance.[/b]
    did u read what i wrote......HE HAD BARDISH +9 BEFORE ROFD DUDE.....if i am wrong still questionable with no ss of the actual upgrade
    but i do agree with the banning of someone trying to sell +10 IB just not the person who banned him

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Originally posted by Flam3_Arch3r

about the cross bow, yea +9 MIGHT be legit, but +10 no way. there isnt even a 1st grade armor+10 (which is not duped), so a +10 high class item? no chance.
    +10 is possible if you have enough trinas.. Lets say you have 5 ixb +8 and 5 trinas, you go to anvil and with good luck you'll have one or two +9's.. Then you buy more trinas and anvil those +9's.. This is just a theory, nvm me :lol:

"Life is like a box of chocolate cuz you never know what you're gonna get"
    :wub: :wub:

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    Originally posted by PADDY+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PADDY)
    I must say that i am fucking appauled however that i am actually being flamed for banning a guy selling a +10 high class item, take a look at yourselves and think about it before writing your next post[/b]

have a nice day paddy[/b]

what was that tez?

<!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-PADDY

you think i know where the bardish came from? More to the point do you think i care?

Where did i get it from? I got it using money i IN GAME LEGITIMATLY

now post your screenshot... come on, you got nothing to hide surely... post the screenshot of KoM handing you the raptor +9, and post the screenshot of you selling it to the guy who bought it... come on tez get some fucking balls and admit to it, show the whole fucking world what a worthless piece of shit you are on the foot of this community

u really are a fucking moraon.....I ALREADY ADMITED IT GOT THAT FROM KOM AND GAVE IT TO THE KID ......ur a fucking loser
    [/quote]

Good Gun, now don't dare criticise me Tez, because as far as I'm concerned you should be no more a part of this forums as Young Candy or Crazy_A, yes one of the names i discussed with Moraine Sedai was yours, but i'm man enough to not try to start a flaming war... who's in the wrong this time chump?

1 more flaming outburst from you and it'll lead me to be forced to ban you from the forums you host, hows that sound for bad modding? Now go about your business and stay clear of illegal items discussions in the future Tez

If you want to moan about me being the one that banned him, how about you begin by moaning about the other mods not banning him... sound good?

I talked to Pajatso about this (Wagy and Moraine were having a "couple" drinks at his place), and told him I agree with this ban. Doesn't matter who did it. The ban was right. That was a blatant dupe and we can't allow that to be sold here.

End of story.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567