Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

bb ko

This is a discussion on bb ko within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by H0lysh1t yeah bro turks just choose ppl *and they try to hack them! I think a reason ...
Page: 2

Gondon

Originally posted by H0lysh1t
    yeah bro turks just choose ppl *and they try to hack them! I think a reason why I was hacked is DCZ, I went with my clan into Human Base and raped everyone (it was night so enligh ppl slept), then I got pms like o.c.amcik, and later this OSMAN guy on msn talked to me "Martin " "martin fuck you ehehehhehehehe" ,"martin you in knight online ehueheuheuehe?"
    hmm, i seen this scenario b4.
    They pm u, b4 ban.

Snds familiar 0000000, rofl banned for saying leave me alone turks, i still rmeber it 00000, had to make an apolgoy letter, to them ...

anyways someone pmed me yesterday said wariror banna banna, wat it means...

Speed of Dark

bb zona :wub:

MackDagger

SOmetimes Rollbacks are impossible for folks like me who get there whole fuckin about taken, Never shared, never used 3rd party bullshit, never did shit, the only thing you can accuse me of is being a fair player. <_<

u told me u scammed a turk on msn mackdagger so i blocked u , please dont deny i can bring up msn logs.

MackDagger

I didnt scam him, He put everything he was selling up in trade, and clicked the trade button, it was his own dumb ass fault. That is what i said, not that i scammedhim. :rollseyes: read into context

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12