Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

BDW communication

This is a discussion on BDW communication within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Gaudior miss old BDW's when it just came out with Moradon resurrection :/ those were gg bdws ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by Gaudior View Post
    miss old BDW's when it just came out with Moradon resurrection :/ those were gg bdws
    no shit

and less bugs too

i want them back

KingX

Quote Originally Posted by pthawaii View Post
    I'm in BDW with my noob priest, and the other side has mass dc, 6 vs 3 now. I want to tell my party to let them take Monument, so we can get more exp. How do I say, let them take the monument so we can get more xp in turkish?

Here is what I tried (from online dictionary).

hediye etmek olağanüstü eser

They were impressed with the turkish symbols, but still kept killing to the point the other side wouldnt come down, and we got crap xp for winning bdw.

turkish: "monumenti alsinlar ki daha cok EXP gelsin bize"
    english: "let them take the monument that we can get more exp"

but they still will do what they want

edit: yaaayt the old BDW was 10 times funnier and less bugs and not overwhelmed like the new features :S

Quote Originally Posted by Gaudior View Post
    miss old BDW's when it just came out with Moradon resurrection :/ those were gg bdws

yes indeed, thats the sad thing about ko, it doesnt ever get better. only more bugs and shit-.- just like with the latest patch, many koxpers disapeared but the loginserver got bugged instead

In old Borderwar Monuments disappered and opposing nation won by one kill and didn`t go down and party had to wait for 30 mins. I wouldn`t exactly say it was better - especially as your next chance was prob 24 hours away.

Quote Originally Posted by jesseblue View Post
    In old Borderwar Monuments disappered and opposing nation won by one kill and didn`t go down and party had to wait for 30 mins. I wouldn`t exactly say it was better - especially as your next chance was prob 24 hours away.

solid point, i guess it allways sucked then

I can't speak for the lower level BDW's because I haven't been in one in foreeeeevvvvveeerrrr, but IN GENERAL it's been my experience that the higher level ones have LESS hackers/bug abusers.

I don't miss those fences in front of the home areas though. I can't count how many times I died trying to come back in our base or exit theirs while everyone else was just running through them.

Little archer Senior Member

+2131123 wish i could have saved some screenshots of those times...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12