Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

best warrior weapons ?

This is a discussion on best warrior weapons ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well, in my opinion it's really the Avedon or the Personal Sword. I would say the Personal Sword since Sword ...
Page: 3

Manilas

Well, in my opinion it's really the Avedon or the Personal Sword. I would say the Personal Sword since Sword Defense armors are more rare in a kind of way. People don't use much as sword so people don't go buy sword defenses as much. But defintely not a club or a polearm, to much weapon defense versus them on the markets.

i ask few people in moradon few warriors that use hb+7 +8 some that uses giga +7 +8, raptor and few more others weapons.

So far there is big battle for best weapon, i even went to see few warriors doing vs in arena moradon.. .... i dont see Monsterkill i like his videos.. pretty cool btw :P

if there is no good jewelry, no good uniques, only basics jewel or quest jewelry i guess best choice in general will be raptor +8 not only that makes good high damage i always see most players in pk warriors using it after all, now for hb or ii , you can use that if you see a person having on a defen weapon Spear against your raptor you can quick switch to Club like hb or ii or giga ax style, i most defenetely go with raptor it was +6 last night i used trina and now i got +7 hahaha :P i will WAIT few more days to get me another trina in moradon and make it happen to +8 .. .. :P

Go Raptor

Banned

raptor+8 over all..lol pathetic..try it out in pk see what happens..
    now..for secondary weapon...this is what we should be takling baout..when people use spear def what weapon will you use?

the best warrior weapon is good potting and a decent combo

don't forget btw guys that its highly dependant on servers, as some do not have the same defence armors as others

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

mods are getting pretty bad...this should be moved to game help section -_- shame on u paddy

Banned

camaz0tz Posted Today, 06:29 PM
    mods are getting pretty bad...this should be moved to game help section shame on u paddy[/b]
    nooo....PADDY moved the joke topic :P

2h giga+8 owns.
    P.S. It is not about weapon it is about player.

RiseAgainst_

CheGaucho +1 :P > Sword of ...... +8 > HB +8 > Avedon +8 > Giga +8 > Raptor +8

it's my opinion :P[/b]
    Once i had a vs with a friend.. 1st i used my hb +7 and he used giga 2h +7 and he killed me for like 200 hp? then i came back.. i used the giga 2h +7 and he used the hb +7 and he killed me for like the same hp.

I know its a matter of servers, preference, etc... but still w/o defences u would do better in a 1v1 with a giga 2h +8 than a hb +8.

I know my facts are not precise because i am talkin about +7 weapons but still giga is too good

I would go for the personal Sword. I had mine at +6 only and was dealing more damage than my Giga +8 and Raptor +8 cause all the Ax/Spear defense out there. Also bonuses are pretty great.

Overall Giga +8 should be the best since u cant get a personal sword to +8 without hacking or a sucking a GM ...

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

depends on the situation really...
    raptor is good for its range
    giga good for combo...

juss depends haha, all weapons are good, much better than hittin w/ fist at eachother lol

I would go for the personal Sword. I had mine at +6 only and was dealing more damage than my Giga +8 and Raptor +8 cause all the Ax/Spear defense out there. Also bonuses are pretty great.

Overall Giga +8 should be the best since u cant get a personal sword to +8 without hacking or a sucking a GM ...[/b]
    <3 u !

for all of u out there shiting about AP, I was STR warrior, had over 2.7k AP at lvl 62-65, had all jewerly +16STR +18STR and raptor, and I was hiting like hell ...

then I made my giga +8, then I saw something weird, tested various times and I found out next YOU HIT WITH GIGA+8 8-10 TIMES WHILE YOU MANAGE TO HIT AT SAME TIME WITH OTHER WEAPON ONLY 4-6 NOW DO CALCILATIOS AND U WILL FIND OUT THAT
    GIIIIGGGAAAAA OOOWWNNNSSSSSS

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Q+A thread anyone?[/b]

I decided to let it stay here for the simple fact no flames are happening and it&#39;s actually being a good thread.

Banned for scamming.

the best warrior weapon is good potting and a decent combo

don&#39;t forget btw guys that its highly dependant on servers, as some do not have the same defence armors as others[/b]
    it&#39;s true

my combo: zr333333133333233333313333333133333313333133333332 33333323333133333 xD

Proximus

<3 u !
    for all of u out there shiting about AP, I was STR warrior, had over 2.7k AP at lvl 62-65, had all jewerly +16STR +18STR and raptor, and I was hiting like hell ...

then I made my giga +8, then I saw something weird, tested various times and I found out next YOU HIT WITH GIGA+8 8-10 TIMES WHILE YOU MANAGE TO HIT AT SAME TIME WITH OTHER WEAPON ONLY 4-6 NOW DO CALCILATIOS AND U WILL FIND OUT THAT
    GIIIIGGGAAAAA OOOWWNNNSSSSSS[/b]

+16 ste jewellery lol?

I bet your ac sucks balls

wawh

+16 ste jewellery lol?

I bet your ac sucks balls[/b]
    why you think that? never played warrior?
    on lvl 65 or whatever it was you can wear chitin +7-+8 s why would it suck? and +16 i think it has ac too.. not much but it has something

and his ap was far from being normal for his lvl so who cares for the ac?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast