Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Best way to get people xped

This is a discussion on Best way to get people xped within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hmm well mostly ppl who try to get me exped just para me what works realy nice cos im a ...
Page: 3

Satty

hmm well mostly ppl who try to get me exped just para me what works realy nice cos im a bp or when i do solo golems many warriors try to scream me and wait if im stuned then let golem finish me off oO

NUDGE THEM ON MSN

Originally posted by Boozah
    NUDGE THEM ON MSN
    ROFL +1 :lol:
    Boo, next time tell me whne u do golems or sumin, il get spam nudge ready :lol:

Banned

Default Re: Best way to get people xped

Originally posted by Haxium
    Im sure that the best way to get a tanker xped (on dms for exemple), is to parasite him. Because, even with high ac, the dm can combo and do 2 fast high hit, and kill the tanker. But 4ikon tell me that a malice/torment is more effective. Could you tell me which way is the best? :P
    why would you want to be a asswipe and exp anyone on purpose.....if you do that your a bad gun kinda gay man you would want to do that

Banned

get 8 sins with acid pots. Surround the tanker stealthed...and acid pot him all at once h43r:

JudgmentDay

hack them and run them into there enemies cz base :rollseyes: :unsure:

Default Re: Best way to get people xped

Originally posted by tez/aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tez/aja)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Haxium
    Im sure that the best way to get a tanker xped (on dms for exemple), is to parasite him. Because, even with high ac, the dm can combo and do 2 fast high hit, and kill the tanker. But 4ikon tell me that a malice/torment is more effective. Could you tell me which way is the best? :P
    why would you want to be a asswipe and exp anyone on purpose.....if you do that your a bad gun kinda gay man you would want to do that[/b]
    I do that, it's fun. Ppl get pissed, start cursing you and start telling you that they will hack you, it's exciting.

TheShadow

Raid 2 ppl golem while the priest finds out who will get the IB +1 <_<.

In the end i managed to forget looting the IB +1 move a bit and lose it :angry:.

Malice the tanker, parasite on the priest. DM will start spaming 1500's on the warrior and the moment the priest fails 1 heal (trying to cure him/herself, gets attacked, etc.), warrior will die unless it has very good equipment/hp.

But whatever u do, DONT DO IT WITH MORAX. Everytime u raid a DM party, he will die in 5 secs and then u will have to run. Trust me. Very embarrassing! The idea was to get NPs not to loose! I knew I should have fraps on. That would have been funniest video ever!

Originally posted by Devile
    But whatever u do, DONT DO IT WITH MORAX. Everytime u raid a DM party, he will die in 5 secs and then u will have to run. Trust me. Very embarrassing! The idea was to get NPs not to loose! I knew I should have fraps on. That would have been funniest video ever!
    He was doing np transfer last night h43r: xD

I tried getting aAjaxs exped some time ago, was a failure cus he was tanking but had 2 more warriors sitting guarding him. I only managed to para him, torment, run and die =/

From my experiences Reverse life (lvl 27 duff) is the greatest exping tool on the face of the planet either the tanker has scrolls or goin off buffs. If he has scrolls u have to time it and use reverse life at the moment the dm is about to hit cause the scrolls will be taken off than return in about 2 sec but if he is goin off buff he is trully fuked

Cava

Originally posted by peroxide
    i have 4900 hp i dont care when they do it they still run lol
    hard to imagine u have 4.9k hp u droped like a fly :huh:

malice/para

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast