Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 72

big players got banned in ares server

This is a discussion on big players got banned in ares server within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; no one should get banned for having +10,3s. PERIOD....
Page: 4


  1. #46
    BPtheBUFFER
    Guest

    Default

    no one should get banned for having +10,3s. PERIOD.

  2. #47
    Senior Member frightmare's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BPtheBUFFER View Post
    no one should get banned for having +10,3s. PERIOD.
    +1
    especially with the +3s

  3. #48
    Senior Member nirk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    121

    Default

    How many people did get banned again? It seems like whole Ares is protesting there lol...

    k2 could do a little trick... Unban all the accounts that have ever been banned.. This would atleast get them some players for a short period of time and players = money.. Isn't it what they want?

  4. #49
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    136

    Default

    K2 thinks that you will keep playing KO even after they ban your character. There was a post about this in their official forums saying that their statistics show that banned characters return with creating new characters or playing their other characters.

    So unless you want to get played by K2, I would suggest you stop playing KO

  5. #50
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    447

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesCastle View Post
    K2 thinks that you will keep playing KO even after they ban your character. There was a post about this in their official forums saying that their statistics show that banned characters return with creating new characters or playing their other characters.

    So unless you want to get played by K2, I would suggest you stop playing KO

    Or I suggest u should stop using stuff that isn't allowed or buying illegal items?

  6. #51
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,648

    Default

    so.. if KO does not support item restorations and just auto-respond all your tickets claiming u get hacked.... then how the fuck do they know who got hacked and who didnt ? and how do they know that those items do not belong to the people that got banned?

    not that i defend the hackers, but i find it fucking stupid.

  7. #52
    N0rseman
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    so.. if KO does not support item restorations and just auto-respond all your tickets claiming u get hacked.... then how the fuck do they know who got hacked and who didnt ? and how do they know that those items do not belong to the people that got banned?

    not that i defend the hackers, but i find it fucking stupid.


    Totally agree...

  8. #53
    retard0
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by N0rseman View Post
    Totally agree...

    25 more

    o/t : They won't get an answer from the administrations , only more bans for blocking the tp gates ... lmfao

  9. #54
    N0rseman
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by retard0 View Post
    25 more

    o/t : They won't get an answer from the administrations , only more bans for blocking the tp gates ... lmfao

    Thanks for reminding me.
    You're moderator now or just wanna be? You can reset my meter, I don't care about market place.

    PS: Tottaly agree ... you are a Retard0

  10. #55
    Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    1,360

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tommmay View Post
    YouTube - protesto

    fkn crazy lol
    haha thats sick holy shit

  11. #56
    Senior Member regiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    3,506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tommmay View Post
    YouTube - protesto

    fkn crazy lol
    saw few protest so far but this one roxx xD

  12. #57
    The king. Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    sweden
    Posts
    2,212

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    saw few protest so far but this one roxx xD
    its becouse this clan got over 100 members, they had 5+ clans at their "glory" times, when they did/do pk they go with atleast 5 parties. they suck ass and i hope they never get unbanned and that the rest of their clan members get banned.

  13. #58
    BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    83

    Default

    I would be protesting my oscar off with those items.

  14. #59
    BPtheBUFFER
    Guest

    Default

    Did they use to restore your items? like 2-4 years ago?

  15. #60
    BPtheBUFFER
    Guest

    Default

    and by they i mean k2 not gamers first, ever since they took over game has been going down down

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •