Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

big players got banned in ares server

This is a discussion on big players got banned in ares server within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; its good to get some of theese ppl out, becasue maybe thell qiut in mass numbers, therefor it can maybe ...
Page: 5

xXShikakaXx

its good to get some of theese ppl out, becasue maybe thell qiut in mass numbers, therefor it can maybe be USKO, and alot of english ppl might come back..

Quote Originally Posted by s0ft View Post
    its becouse this clan got over 100 members, they had 5+ clans at their "glory" times, when they did/do pk they go with atleast 5 parties. they suck ass and i hope they never get unbanned and that the rest of their clan members get banned.
    gotta love how people carry on about how much ug and jit suck even though they dominate pk and war majority of the time and the only time theres ever more then 3 parties of ug pking at once is if jit has the same or there is tons of humans otherwise really.. wheres the challange. We have gone with 1 pt and only 2 priests and taken on 3 human parties who all had multiple priests and who came out on top YES ug did. Proves how much they really suck don't you think :P

BPtheBUFFER

Quote Originally Posted by frightmare View Post
    gotta love how people carry on about how much ug and jit suck even though they dominate pk and war majority of the time and the only time theres ever more then 3 parties of ug pking at once is if jit has the same or there is tons of humans otherwise really.. wheres the challange. We have gone with 1 pt and only 2 priests and taken on 3 human parties who all had multiple priests and who came out on top YES ug did. Proves how much they really suck don't you think :P
    ug and jit were best clanes on ares, next to overdose

they should degrade people to +7/+8 on servers with +10 or k2 might get some nasty enemies idk just a thought at least ya dont lose the player as a whole and they still may carry on buying prem and lets face it gms sold to players and now they lose it all :P CRACK DOWN BABY GOGOGOG SELL YOUR +10 nybs

Quote Originally Posted by WnxMiqdad View Post
    they should degrade people to +7/+8 on servers with +10 or k2 might get some nasty enemies idk just a thought at least ya dont lose the player as a whole and they still may carry on buying prem and lets face it gms sold to players and now they lose it all :P CRACK DOWN BABY GOGOGOG SELL YOUR +10 nybs
    i think its pretty safe to say people would still leave if that happen i mean thats either alot of $$ wasted or a hell of a lot of time in game wasted i know if i had +10s and that happen to me i would be telling them where they can shove their game and wouldnt be getting any more money from me

i think its pretty safe to say people would still leave if that happen i mean thats either alot of $$ wasted or a hell of a lot of time in game wasted i know if i had +10s and that happen to me i would be telling them where they can shove their game and wouldnt be getting any more money from me
    even me but just a thought but then again the protest on ares will carry on happening i guess it had to happen sooner than later better now when ko rep is at a all time low S> Rappy +21 reb

BPtheBUFFER

wait guys lol, some people actually make their +10s so that would not be fair to them if they got rid ofthe weapons

The king. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by BPtheBUFFER View Post
    ug and jit were best clanes on ares, next to overdose
    jit and ug+all their other 5clans? they were no good, just alot of people.

The king. Senior Member

They suck, they wouldnt even fight us if they had less than 3mageparties.

Quote Originally Posted by s0ft View Post
    They suck, they wouldnt even fight us if they had less than 3mageparties.
    couldnt be recently cause they havent been running with more then 3 parties and gonna guess u were melee pt wanting to vs mage pt melee runs all over mages

The king. Senior Member

couldnt be recently cause they havent been running with more then 3 parties and gonna guess u were melee pt wanting to vs mage pt melee runs all over mages
    We were deusmanus, and no it wasnt recently, probobly like 3/4months or something since i quit this game.

archenemy619

I say good riddance and don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya to those banned. I don't care how much they whine or protest about some make-believe unjustness. There was no mistake here. You knew what you were doing, you fucked up, you pay the price.

.....In some places they still cut people's hands off for stealing from another.... some may consider it cruel and unusual punishment.... but I'm all for it in this case. Thieves suck. :P

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345