Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Blind in 1 v 1's, opinions please

This is a discussion on Blind in 1 v 1's, opinions please within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div> Originally posted by Painf00l @ <!--QuoteBegin-Malavon you know what's gay in 1 v1 ? when ...
Page: 7

wraith86

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    Originally posted by Painf00l@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Malavon

you know what's gay in 1 v1 ? when a lv 63 mage solos full shell warrior with glowy raptor (+8 or +7 rebirth) got him redballed every *3 seconds while my hp doesnt go under half.. i stop , start to "levitate" , i know i have beaten him and his no match for me.. then he started to combo me.. fucking turkish noobs, doesnt know what's fucking 1 v1 , and all they care about are damn 50 nps...

btw. Malavon's back , make your way back to HB (soon lv 70 lol)

I think they definately should start comboeing you, if you gonna sit there thinking youve one because you redball someone. Some warriors reball with quite high hp left. Sounds quite "gay" to me that you would redball someone and then stop killing them because they cant beat you :S. Either that or your perception of the so called 1 vs 1 is wacked. Peace
    yeah +1

dont u redball at 20% of your total hp....so if i got 5k hp i redball at 1k hp and a mage with 2500hp redballs at 500hp....if that correct come do a 1v1 with me and i will LET malvon redball me and still prob kick his ass :lol:[/b]
    30% of your total hp

REAL-HitMachine

Originally posted by Chemical+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Chemical)</div>
    Originally posted by REAL-HitMachine@
    <!--QuoteBegin-wraith86

do you even play anymore hitmachine? and if what your saying is true i should bump my rogues ac from 794 to 800 =

I rarely rarely log. I like playing mage if anything just to mix it up xD. I think mage and sin is the most addicting class prolly :P
    Amen! but after a few years of Sin, you get borred.

Mage is so awesome, you can go firce/ice/light and paper half paper complete w/e it just never ends![/b]
    How can you be bored of sin if you play in Olympia O_o? The only time I get bored of sin is when there are full parties running around and I can't scratch em cuz the priests and every1 are full DD ><. They are shy with the talia either =x

zetazeta

it shuld be allowed since in 1on1 ur allowed to use all the skills u got

Originally posted by Volcanic+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Volcanic)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-PADDY
    as me and zero discussed it, i asked what i should do when blinded, he said tank it and pot, i said, but then why not put on a shield? He say because it's against etiquet, then i pointed out that i consider it against etiquet to turn off my monitor in a 1 v 1 :P
    Ahahahaha, the little turd. So, its ok for him to use his secondary skills, but not a warrior.

As far as im concerned, 1v1=anything goes, unless agreed by both parties before hand.
    Nice hardware hacks zero :wub:[/b]
    funny how you agreed to use normal rules in our first 1v1, then after you lost and we rematched you insisted on using shields/abyss pots etc. Face it you're just a bad player compared to me.

Haven't seen a good response to my argument yet. Shields are not a secondary skill, or a skill of any sort. When i fought warriors, i insisted they use every skill available which obviously isn't enough for someone in illuminati. If the sole argument against the use of blinding is "i cant do anything for 3 seconds", then this is no different to warriors screaming me and then stepping out of dagger range, which is a perfectly acceptable strategy. I can think of other examples too which void your argument.

And hitmachine's theory of AC gaining effectiveness every 200ac is wrong, i proved the increase is linear in another thread somewhere.

Originally posted by 0000000

And hitmachine's theory of AC gaining effectiveness every 200ac is wrong, i proved the increase is linear in another thread somewhere.
    i agree there at least, take off 1 unique and you get hit harder....

but with concerns to blind... i have no problem being hit with it, lets hope they dont have a problem with me using a shield and running around while i cant fight them .

u whine too much in a 1vs1, its like provoking some1 to fight and then telling him: dont punch me in the nose coz i'll be down immediatly :lol:

btw all those skills r there to use them in any battle u want

i just saw a shower hax in a 1vs1 (koxper vs warrior)... the warrior fell down in like 5 seconds (only 1 redball, then died)
    720hp pots every 1.5-2 seconds aint enough for the .4-.6 seconds shower's delay with an avg of 150-200 dmg each arrow... -_-

a good sin will still kill a warrior sliding with a shield, but it just makes the warrior look like a super noob (like krakatoa).

still, you have not explained how breaking 1v1 etiquette and using a shield is justified against the use of blinding. I said it before, but i think its just the fact that warriors do not tolerate 1v1's that they are destined to lose. Which is why they kicked up such a fuss about minorheal combo, massive, parasite, ice arrow blah blah. It's a shame that other classes try to fight warriors when they are hopelessly underpowered, yet the warrior does not extend the same graciousness when the sin has the advantage for once.

the sin already has the advantage, i.e. fighting with the equivalent of 1920 heal, while still attacking with the hardest hitting skills at tremendous speed while still having high hp and ac. Blind is no different from running away minoring, except, not you can attack at the same time :P

firstly, no sin has anything remotely like 1920 heal. They deal less damage than a warrior, have no redball-ac-increase, have 1k less HP, 200-300 less AC, and dont have the choice of 4 weapon groups. The 1 redeeming thing a sin has is minorheal, which is not as powerful as it once was. And there are many warriors on ares now who can easily beat minorheal rate, the only way to beat them is using blinding.

Blind is not the same as running away minoring, because firstly youre not running away, and secondly the warrior can still hit you. As i said before it is more akin to screaming the rogue and stepping out of dagger range, so that the sin can only heal himself for a few seconds. But i guess since that benefits the warrior its OK to use right.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

warriors are supposed to use shields zero says so on their skills that the full effect of their SKILLS is achieved with shields...

lol cant believe this post is still goin on..people will use what they use no way were gonna set the trend...turks will use what they have :/ same as why they still use illusion

As I said before, if it was a set 1v1 I would not allow blinding or scream in the fight. The 2 skills can not be even considered in the same league as each other.

HS and bloody beast equal each other out because bloody beast allows for a much easier combo and sins also can still minor heal combo. The classes are not equal in 1v1, however you can't say the warriors are overpowered in a 1v1. A good sin will always beat a good warrior if they minor heal combo correctly.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

as i said before rofd came out...sins are gonna be the cheapest class to 1v1(besides bp with duffs) just cuz theyll get blind then that insta-stealth move...so even if blind "fails" and u keep ur target...they use the insta-stealth thing right after...and poof u lost ur only chance to keep attacking :/

REAL-HitMachine

Originally posted by Eric
    As I said before, if it was a set 1v1 I would not allow blinding or scream in the fight. *The 2 skills can not be even considered in the same league as each other. *

HS and bloody beast equal each other out because bloody beast allows for a much easier combo and sins also can still minor heal combo. *The classes are not equal in 1v1, however you can't say the warriors are overpowered in a 1v1. *A good sin will always beat a good warrior if they minor heal combo correctly.
    Equal gear... equal level... equal skills... the warrior will win. I don't know where people get the idea that minor is unbeatable. Even ctrl minor speed isn't nearly enough to out heal the dmg of howling. The 2 most common things that a warriors fails to do in a 1v1 with a sin is a) they either don't combo faster enough, or B) they use the same potting technique as they would fighting a warrior. The ONLY weakness a warrior has is the mana consumption of skills. So bottom line is... keep ur mana from going below howling's mana requirement... so there's no pause in the combo... and it should help out alot. Give me the link to zero's post about the ac difference. I tested it out... and the dmgs are significantly different per 4 attacks each. If you argue the fact that you CAN/SHOULD use a shield in a 1v1 ... that's the cheapest you can be. I think even a BP that starts off with CS in a 1v1 is cheap as well. A warrior is a really easy class if you wanna learn it... but if you think a basic SR combo and good gear makes u a good warrior it's a big NO. Sins are a more harder class to play... and it almost requires that you practice. That's why most sins have more skills than warrior's usually. For the sins that think blind is cheap... than illusion would be the equalizer wouldn't it? You can't better yourself if you only play 1 way ^_^

Volcanic

Originally posted by 0000000+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(0000000)</div>
    Originally posted by Volcanic@
    <!--QuoteBegin-PADDY

as me and zero discussed it, i asked what i should do when blinded, he said tank it and pot, i said, but then why not put on a shield? He say because it's against etiquet, then i pointed out that i consider it against etiquet to turn off my monitor in a 1 v 1 :P

Ahahahaha, the little turd. So, its ok for him to use his secondary skills, but not a warrior.

As far as im concerned, 1v1=anything goes, unless agreed by both parties before hand.
    Nice hardware hacks zero :wub:
    funny how you agreed to use normal rules in our first 1v1, then after you lost and we rematched you insisted on using shields/abyss pots etc. Face it you're just a bad player compared to me.

Haven't seen a good response to my argument yet. Shields are not a secondary skill, or a skill of any sort. When i fought warriors, i insisted they use every skill available which obviously isn't enough for someone in illuminati. If the sole argument against the use of blinding is "i cant do anything for 3 seconds", then this is no different to warriors screaming me and then stepping out of dagger range, which is a perfectly acceptable strategy. I can think of other examples too which void your argument.

And hitmachine's theory of AC gaining effectiveness every 200ac is wrong, i proved the increase is linear in another thread somewhere.[/b]
    First time, i challenged you, so i followed your silly rules. Second time, you challenged me and still tried to set the rules. Shields are a skill(i need the shield for my skill to work, just like sleep carpet needs a weapon), i suggest you go read the warriors defensive skills list.(i guess i`ve been putting my skill points into basic mechanics instead).

Answer this then, if im beneath you for using a syphoric(0 dagger def), why did you use a chitin shield Mr your beneath me? I didn`t go there to 1v1 you. I went to prove that you use a hardware cheat, and you do.

Im not here to argue with you( because you`ll just insult my wife or kids), im here to piss you off. I bet you`re a cheapo logitech user, especially with your haircut

@Hitmachine. Playing a warrior with the uniques i`ve seen you have is easy.

REAL-HitMachine

Originally posted by Volcanic+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Volcanic)</div>
    Originally posted by 0000000+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(0000000)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Volcanic
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-PADDY

Nice hardware hacks zero :wub:

And hitmachine's theory of AC gaining effectiveness every 200ac is wrong, i proved the increase is linear in another thread somewhere.[/b]
    First time, i challenged you, so i followed your silly rules. Second time, you challenged me and still tried to set the rules. Shields are a skill(i need the shield for my skill to work, just like sleep carpet needs a weapon), i suggest you go read the warriors defensive skills list.(i guess i`ve been putting my skill points into basic mechanics instead).

Answer this then, if im beneath you for using a syphoric(0 dagger def), why did you use a chitin shield Mr your beneath me? I didn`t go there to 1v1 you. I went to prove that you use a hardware cheat, and you do.

Im not here to argue with you( because you`ll just insult my wife or kids), im here to piss you off. I bet you`re a cheapo logitech user, especially with your haircut

@Hitmachine. Playing a warrior with the uniques i`ve seen you have is easy.[/b][/quote]

You haven't seen my items. I was on arcangel... I heard he has really good items now... but at the time you had a +1 glass belt and shit no? Arcangel also got my build of stats so he has more mana. Btw... you don't know if zero uses a gamepad for sure... so you shouldn't say that shit. It's lame to use a gamepad and all that... but it's equally lame to accuse some1 of it after losing a fight. I didn't say a warrior wasn't easy... I said most warriors that play don't know how to play it to its potential. I can prolly take you out with SD with a raptor... I don't think any warrior can do that on ares... so it mustn't be just items

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast