Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

BOOOOORING CZ

This is a discussion on BOOOOORING CZ within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; * well * the orc mages always camp outside... when that happens i just sit in town... they should get ...
Page: 3

Zanon

well *

the orc mages always camp outside... when that happens i just sit in town... they should get smarter and let us out first *
    I like camping outside the HB, I get right many kills there. :rollseyes:

simple

1v1 with me please

jsquared90

Originally posted by EatMeTheMage
    suck is not bad :I
    morian is good
    yeah morian is a good sin but suckmybows was only good once he got stacked, b4 then he was the easiest kill in MeowMix

Kujo is a good sin though, but accurate is the best on the server

KirbyKommando

Originally posted by Morian+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Morian)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-KirbyKommando
    Btw , why is EVERY orc noob ? *

I've pked now .. for about 3 hours .. biggest waste of time in life , I ended up with same ammount of NP as I started.
    The only fights I could get were 3VS1 while being maliced & illusioned , and I mean THE ONLY fights.
    Even guys who are supposed to be good kept illusioning , speedhacking *running when they are alone , and if they fight I spike them and they town.

Plz don't fucking whine about humans because the entire orc race is a bunch of retarded noobs. (and when I mean the entire race I do mean the ENTIRE race except for these ppl : PaperStylo , wynne , 441 , gnno , morian

.... no comments for u[/b]
    Come human for 1 day , you show your face outside base and you get illusioned out of nowhere , then you get jumped by 2 sins that have a hard time taking u down and then run while stopping every time if their illusion is up.

CrusAd3R

hey kirby lets trade our items then 1v1 and we will see who is the "fucking retarded orc noob" or whatever u call me. ITEMS DONT MAKE ANYONE TO A GOOD PLAYER.

KirbyKommando

Originally posted by CrusAd3R
    hey kirby lets trade our items then 1v1 and we will see who is the "fucking retarded orc noob" or whatever u call me. ITEMS DONT MAKE ANYONE TO A GOOD PLAYER.
    Well , not all orcs are retarded , but they are noob (except for the ppl I mentioned , and maybe a couple more).
    And you think my items make me what I am ?
    I had some fun pk'ing yesterday , but apperantly orcs aren't used dealing with a big penis like my char's.
    I can imagine what the guy on the screen is thinking lol :
    "OMFG WHAT A BIG PENIS AARGGGH IT TOOK MY BUDDY ... ERRR IIILLLUUUSSSIIIOOOONN IIIT AAARRRGHHH"

[img=http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/8378/lolillusionomg1ji.th.jpg]

ROFL , after watching the screen again... haha .. you can actually see him using illusion hahaha

CrusAd3R

i use illusion on stronger sins than me.

KirbyKommando

Sneaky one :P Almost walked into that one , so , your saying you always use illusion , right ? -_-

CrusAd3R

Originally posted by KirbyKommando+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KirbyKommando)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-CrusAd3R
    Sneaky one :P Almost walked into that one , so , your saying you always use illusion , right ? -_-[/b]
    should i laugh now?

KirbyKommando

Originally posted by CrusAd3R+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CrusAd3R)</div>
    Originally posted by KirbyKommando@
    <!--QuoteBegin-CrusAd3R

Sneaky one :P Almost walked into that one , so , your saying you always use illusion , right ? -_-
    should i laugh now?[/b]
    It wasn't meant to be funny , so a "yes" or a nod is enough :rollseyes:

CrusAd3R

Originally posted by KirbyKommando+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KirbyKommando)</div>
    Originally posted by CrusAd3R+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CrusAd3R)
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-CrusAd3R

should i laugh now?[/b]
    It wasn't meant to be funny , so a "yes" or a nod is enough :rollseyes:[/b][/quote]
    actually,im using illusion on MUCH STRONGER sins than me. better?

KirbyKommando

Originally posted by CrusAd3R+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CrusAd3R)</div>
    Originally posted by KirbyKommando+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KirbyKommando)
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-CrusAd3R

should i laugh now?
    It wasn't meant to be funny , so a "yes" or a nod is enough :rollseyes:[/b]
    actually,im using illusion on MUCH STRONGER sins than me. better?[/b][/quote]

Heheh , sure.. Anyway , let's stop this pointless discussion, I was just teasing ya a bit (alltho illusion is soooo gay and noobish :angry: )

ayu

i will say you best sin at orc side LoLMachine.He can stick you down in just 2 secs this dirty bastard uses a super macro program that i have never seen before.So biggest bastard sin is LoLMachine and i hope GMs will see him a day.

ayu

and if i say real good sins ;

RavaArph ( i saw him once he was glitching but he is obviously best sin on edana)
    IcTuS (this man was super especially when i see him on his solo pk's)
    SaintPeter (this was a real king when he was dominating human liches on a war )

and i can say here lot's of cheater who thinks they are on the best sins list.if you cheat you lie yourself.

PaperStylo

LoLMAchine, i dont know if he hacks, i actually dont think so. He was banned for a week after glitching after the GM.. But for the rest i dont think he cheats

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast